• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Best Wishes 2 (U) Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't care for Dawn, but I certainly don't care for Iris either. Hopefully it's just a cameo.

I suppose I prefer Dawn over Iris, but I am not that excited about a Dawn cameo till I see what she appears for.

I hope its as interesting as when May and the Wallace Cup happened in DP.

Cynthia could actually bring up the Champion League, since now is as better a time than any. She better revive old Sinnoh Ash though before it happens, as I have a very hard time seeing the Unova version win a league and stand against the E4, no matter how badly I want him to.

Might as well replace Trip and bring back Paul while were at it.

Cynthia returning for B&W? Awesome, what would be even more awesome if we saw Cynthia with a Hydreigon (To be fair, we only saw two of her Pokemon, and even then she could have loads more or have the others at home), I like to see that, the little picture at the bottom shows she will be in the anime as it seems (But in different clothes? Where is her trenchcoat! That made her so awesome to me, oh well maybe it's summer, you got to wonder what the hell she does during hot days or while swimming).

Could have guessed Dawn would be back for an episode or more, wonder if Brock will come for a visit? I really think Giovanni's return is the most interesting though, will Ash and him meet? If TR is the new villain (Although as I say this, Giovanni was a gym leader, and in the games you get to battle old gym leaders.. so this is just speculation) does that spell the end of the trio? Suppose we will have to find out.

No way - No fair that Cynthia gets the spotlight again :( Why not bring back Steven since the Pokemon World Tournament is revealed?

How will this work with the new Gym Leaders? Is Ash expected to go through 8 Gym leaders again? I also hope this season isn't as long as the first one. I really want Gen 5 to end next year!

Hey, what's going on over here?

*sees scan*

Oh my stars! Nostalgia overload! Just...wow! I'm at an utter loss for words.

On a different note, I would've liked to see Dawn get a new outfit. If Cynthia gets one, so should she. It's only fair.

Dawn appearing makes sense. Homika is a punk rocker whom is talented she's participating in PokeWood(Pokemon Hollywood) so Dawn is a Coordinator and remember they like showing off and stuff, so she's probably here for PokeWood too.

PIPLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!!! yes i love piplup!!!!!

hopefully cilan will be booted of the show :p

Next week's episode will probably end with a preview of the next saga. The last episode foreshadowed a surprise and Meloetta was implied to be involved, but now we know that isn't necessarily relevant to the movie.

spoilered for incoherency
sdfjsdkjlfhldskjfhlskdfhlskjdfh

MY EMOTIONS

THERE'S DAWN

AND CYNTHIA

FUCKING

FUCKING

PAUL

MIGHT

APPEAR

I

CAN'T

THESE FEELS

Watch Trolbias return and be the only thing that stops Ash from winning this World Tournament.

spoilered for incoherency
sdfjsdkjlfhldskjfhlskdfhlskjdfh

MY EMOTIONS

THERE'S DAWN

AND CYNTHIA

FUCKING

FUCKING

PAUL

MIGHT

APPEAR

I

CAN'T

THESE FEELS

GOD YES! If they're not kicking Shooty then at least we deserve a Shinji-returns episode. Even for 1 episode, I want him BACK! And Kengo, may be?

Watch Trolbias return and be the only thing that stops Ash from winning this World Tournament.

Most likely his character will fade away into oblivion like all the past league opponents Ash lost to. Richie is the only one who returned but even then he hasn't been seen since 2005.

I love for Paul to appear again, and participate in a tournament with Ash again. Fuck Shitty, I mean Shooti.

But realistically, I hope all this Champion League stuff that's been talked about in BW...actually leads to Ash entering it later on.

Wow. Combee!!!

Besides the Kami Trio Formes and Eevee which I don't care at all about- the whole rest of the page is just full of win. I do hope Dawn's back for good or at least that she brings back with her Ash's DP skill level - if it's a mid generation refresh, they can fix Ash back to where he was. Riolu/Lucario will be great - I hope it means touching on Ash's aura powers again, and a capture. I also hope for that to be Ash's Servine and Emboar.

I'd love a translation of everything, but specifically what's the text down the bottom right - that building looks a whole lot like a contest hall. Cilan as a Coordinator please?

Again. Wow!!!!

Besides the Kami Trio Formes and Eevee which I don't care at all about- the whole rest of the page is just full of win. I do hope Dawn's back for good or at least that she brings back with her Ash's DP skill level - if it's a mid generation refresh, they can fix Ash back to where he was. Riolu/Lucario will be great - I hope it means touching on Ash's aura powers again, and a capture. I also hope for that to be Ash's Servine and Emboar.

Its highly unlikely Dawn's back for good. Once again the way she's positioned on the poster as a side character rather than with the BW trio says a lot in itself. That and the Contests aren't going to be a region long thing again, especially this late into a saga.

There's really no reason for the writers to stick with Dawn for longer than 4-5 episodes, they've been selling Piplup plushes without her for the whole first 2 years of BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom