• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BGBC Summer Skirmish- The Group Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharking and Pokeprohat haven't been on since yesterday. Not sure what to do.

The classicsg vm'd me saying that he forfeit and I could have the win. :S

Would of been nice to play him.

? So Rockman.Exe never got on so I am guessing we who did not get to face him get the win?

Allright I am closing the group stage here. I will be posting the standings soon.

Some notes:
1)If a player hasn't done a single battle, all the rival members of his group will be given 3 points.
2) If a battle wasn't finished and both players have been active, we will organize a battle at some specific time and day, when both battlers have to be present(me or Takaki will be witnessing it) and get their battles done.

Sorry for my absense over the weekend. There were some unfortunate events that occurred in real life of which override the importance of my Bulbagarden life. I'm not fine and ready to continue with this tournament. We shall be preceding as Clowncrete has stated above and I shall update everything over the coming moments.

I apologizes for the inconvenience of my absence and I hope that you can sympathise with my current situation.

Group A

PlayersPlayedWinsTiesLossesPoints
Winstein431010
Grass Type Trainer43019
Sharking42117
Pokeprophet30030
Gotpika30030

Battles left:
1) Gotpika vs Pokeprophet
2) Gotpika vs Sharking

Group B
Lord Clowncrete440012
Thundagere42117
GEB42117
Soulmaster41033
Shuckle(inactive)40040

Group C
Angad43019
Takaki431010
Sciatica41124
Hawkeye42026
TheClassicSG(Forfeit)40040

Group 4:
Synthesis440012
Professor Jacel43019
Iteru42026
Saiga41033
Rockman.exe(inactive)40040

Last edited:
Sorry for my absense over the weekend. There were some unfortunate events that occurred in real life of which override the importance of my Bulbagarden life. I'm not fine and ready to continue with this tournament. We shall be preceding as Clowncrete has stated above and I shall update everything over the coming moments.

I apologizes for the inconvenience of my absence and I hope that you can sympathise with my current situation.

Sciatica and I will be completing our battle by then. He just wanted some time because he had other stuff going on and he didn't have a team.

Hawkeye 2-0 Sciatica.

@Hawkeye; Sciatica forfeits since your game won;t make any changes as to who gets through.

@Thundagere; @GengarEatBanana ;

You need to play a decider (Best of three) to select who goes through. after you have played this will be closed as no other matches will make a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ridiculous. If neither of you play this game then whoever is supposed to draw the winner in the quarters will just get a bye.

@Takaki; We've already arranged a time. However time difference means that we can only really battle on the weekends. As such we're battling on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom