• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Bidoof VS Ratatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckleNuts

Reaction score
200px-399Bidoof.png
VS
195px-019Rattata.png

These two Pokemon have quite alot in common with eachother:

They are both the normal type pokemon that can be found on the first route in their respective games.

They both only evolve once.

They are both pure normal types.

They are both based off of mammals.

Thought if they both had a fight, who would win?

Bidoof is more on the defensive and special sides, where's Ratatta is a bit more physical and speedy.

Bidoof can also evolve into a dual typed Pokemon, which gives it an increased movepool, but more weaknesses.

Ratatta also has a SLIGHTLY larger movepool than Bidoof, and is part of the F.E.A.R. strategy.

So who would you pick?

Based on battles.
Based on appearance.
And who would you have in your party?

This is so hard.... But I'm gonna have to go with Rattata for being the original and beating my uncle's level 100 Mewtwo in 2 shots XD

rattata ftw. bidoof's not even worth a thought

wait a minute, where's the poll?

Are Bidoofs top percentage? Do they have obsessive trainers? NO! My vote goes to my top percentage Ratatta.

Ok im going with Ratatta.
It is a ok pokemon and i don't think Bidoof is that kind of pokemon.

For the Funnies:Becuase Joey's Ratatta is ownage/

But the truth is it depends.It Depends what level,Stats and strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom