• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bishounen: Demoonica's Story

Zander and Demoonica looked to the area that Inuyasha was watching. "Trainer? Or Bishi?" Demoonica asked.

Inuyasha huffed. "Eh, Bishi." He said after a moment, then he drew the Tetsuiga. It transformed as he drew it. "Wind Scar!" He swung the sword sideways and the energy cut through a wide arc of the forest ahead of them.

"YAH!"

"Yah?" Demoonica blinked, that'd been a female voice. A very startled female voice at that. Inuyasha jumped down to stand a few steps in front of her and Zander, Tetsuiga at the ready.

The remaining flurry of leaves that had been kicked up by the Wind Scar attack began to settle. The first thing they noticed was a bright orange blob half covered in leaves. Demoonica couldn't help but think 'Is that a Naruto?' but then she remembered that they'd heard a female voice.

A pair of small hands still covered the top of spiky silver hair as the Bishoujo looked up from her 'duck and cover', that attack had almost hit her! "It's only fair to have some kind of warning before you pull stunts like that." She said to Inuyasha.

"Says you! How could I have known you were just a harmless wench?!" Inuyasha bit back.

The Bishoujo gave him a glare for that line. She sat up and began to remove the leaves and twigs from her hair, as she did this she thought 'Augh, how did half the forest end up in here?!' After this was done she stood up and picked up a staff that had been hidden in the mess of fallen leaves.

Inuyasha automatically tightened his grip on the Tetsuiga.

She only dusted the dirt from her clothes the best she could. Demoonica couldn't be sure if the Bishoujo had noticed her or not by now, but if she had, the Bishoujo hadn't made any effort to let them know. Taking a moment, Demoonica looked over the outfit the Bishoujo was wearing. She was dressed in a bright orange over-coat with white lining, black edging, and gold buttons. Under this was a ladies cut style of tunic, black pants, and a pair of white boots, again with gold buttons. The Bishoujo looked to be in her twenties, maybe around the age of Demoonica's Kagome.

Demoonica took a chance and lifted her left wrist to aim the BishiGear at the Bishoujo. She flipped it open and pushed the 'Scan' button. A moment later a picture of the Bishoujo appeared on the screen along with a small amount of data. Demoonica didn't read it all, but glanced at the Bishoujo's name and classification: Raine Sage, Magic user - Healer, Stage Sama.

Demoonica looked back at the Bishoujo and found she had fallen into a fighting stance. Raine had noticed the BishiGear and realized that Demoonica was a trainer. A quick look over at Inuyasha showed that he still didn't find the Bishoujo as any real threat, although he was watching her closely.

"Oi, Inuyasha, she's a healer." Demoonica told the dog hanyo.

"Heh, I should have figured. Female -fighters- wear a lot less clothes. 1" He transformed the Tetsuiga back into it's dormant form.

Demoonica palmed an empty Bishiball from her belt, hoping Inuyasha's tendency to talk down to women would hold the Bishoujo's attention for a moment longer.

"You aren't worth fighting."

The Bishoujo's eyes flickered to Inuyasha and Demoonica saw her chance. She pushed the button on the Bishiball that enlarged it and flung it at Raine. The quick movement caught Raine's attention and she brought up her staff to block the ball. However Demoonica's aim wasn't the best, a good thing because if she'd had good aim then the ball would have been blocked, as it was the ball hit Raine on the shoulder. Raine's eyes widened and she let out a gasp as she was drawn into the Bishiball.

-shake- -shake- -shake- -CLICK-

"Heh, not bad." Inuyasha said as he looked down at the still Bishiball.

Demoonica shrugged and walked over to the ball, picking it up. Her BishiGear beeped, registering the capture. "Raine Sage of the Tales of Symphonia video game. Stage Sama. Raine is a school teacher and archaeologist with a wide range of knowledge. She is calm, cautious, and tends to think about how things will be effected in the long run when making decisions. She is well versed in healing magics and some attack spells. Do you wish to nickname Bishoujo?"

"No nickname." Demoonica closed the BishiGear and held out the Bishiball containing Raine. "C'mon out Raine!" She tossed the ball into the air, calling forth the Bishoujo.

Raine appeared looking slightly put out. "W-what? Where did that room go?" She looked around herself, she was back in the forest. She spotted Demoonica then Inuyasha. "You could use lessons on manors, young man."

"Eh, like I give a flying fu-OW!" Inuyasha glared down at Raine. "You smacked me!"

"Now, now, temper, temper!" Raine said, shaking her finger at him.

"I'm not a child, wench!"

"And such language, I have my work cut out for me with you, don't I? Now-" And here she turned to Demoonica. "-hello trainer, I'm Raine Sage or I hope I still am, you didn't give me some silly nickname did you?"

"No silly nicknames." Raine gave a sigh of releaf and shook hands with Demoonica. "I'm Demoonica Darkmoon, nice to meet you Raine Sage. You've already met Inuyasha."

Raine frowned. "A pleasure, I'm sure." She said sarcastically.

"You should give up now if you're planing on changing his attitude, it's set in stone." Demoonica laughed. "And this is Zander, half-Bishi and boyfriend."

Zander held out his hand, Raine studied him for a moment, then took his hand. "Nice to meet you." Well it wasn't out-right hostility, but it was terce. Would Bishounen and Bishoujo ever feel comfortable around half-Bishi again? Kara had really screwed over the natural born half-Bishi with her crazed test subjects.

"Yeah." Zander replied.

Demoonica looked between the two, leave it to a female to be less welcoming about a half-Bishounen. "So Raine, did I catch you at a bad time?" Demoonica didn't realize the bad pun until she'd said it. "Uh, I mean, were you on your way to do anything important?"

"Not really, I was headed home from an extended research trip. So is the lughead your only Bishounen?"

In the background Inuyasha was cussing up a blue streak. "Hardly, I've been here..." Demoonica paused. "...going on two years now. You're my eighteenth capture."

"That's quite a lot."

"Really? I feel like I've been slacking off in it, I hardly ever spend much time hunting."

"Then you're very lucky."

Demoonica's BishiGear beeped. "Random battle spawning sights updated, new locations are as follows..." It began to tic off the locations.

Demoonica brought up the map and studied the points as they showed up. "Hmm." After a moment she closed the BishiGear back up. "We're heading that way, It'll bring us to Water Crest City by tonight."

Later, just before nightfall...

Demoonica passed her BishiGear through the gold orb that most monster battles left behind after being defeated. Raine had suggested the new method and it proved to be a slightly quicker way of registering the winnings. A loud beeping sounded from her BishiGear and the electronic voice spoke. "Area clear of random battle portal, a stronger 'Boss' level monster has been spawned ahead.

"Eh? We actually cleared the area?" Inuyasha asked, shouldering the Tetsuiga. "So, that contraption show the location of this boss monster or what?"

He was answered by the sudden shaking of the ground under their feet.

"I beleave, that would be it now." Raine quipped. "Inuyasha, do you feel up tp joining forces? You're beginning to look worn down."

"Yeah, whatever. Just stay out'a my way and cast spells, got it?"

Raine tightened her grip on her staff. "Got it. Shall we?"

"Right! Let's go!"

The pair of them rushed the oncoming giant monster.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Demoonica pulled up her trainer information and showed it to the guard outside of Water Crest City. The young guard looked over the information while his Raditz Bishounen stood in front of the gate making sure he looked very intimidating. "Alright, trainer Darkmoon and company, you are cleared to enter the city. Let them through, Radish." The Raditz growled something about stupid nicknames and moved aside.

"So, where to?" Zander asked, his hands clasped behind his head.

"Hotel, I hope it has a buffet, I'm starved." Demoonica headed towards the nearest hotel, hoping that the up-in-coming tournament wouldn't have all the rooms sold out. She was in luck, there didn't seem to be a huge crowd of trainers here like there had been back during the other tournament she'd been to.

"Hello, may I help you?" The clerk at the desk asked as Demoonica and Zander walked up.

"Yeah, could we get two singles?" Demoonica asked.

"Yes you can!" The woman said happily. "Please sign your name here, how long do you plan on staying?"

"Just until the end of the tournament."

"Two nights then, we had a sad turn out this year. Lots of the other trainers had more pressing matters. Will this be cash or charge?"

"Uh, debit from my account if that's okay?"

"We accept that too, Dex please." Demoonica pulled the small cord out of the side of her BishiGear and let the woman hook it into the small machine on the front desk. She looked over at Demoonica's bank account that was being shown on the computer screen beside her. "Hmm..."

"Is something wrong with my account?" Demoonica tried to look at the computer screen.

"Most of the funds in your account haven't been changed into credits, the common form of currency in our human towns. It's not a problem, just makes me have to think a little... oh, wait! Here we go, a direct deposit of credits from the Bishi World Safety Department for last month." She looked up at Demoonica. "May I suggest that you change the settings so that any money you win from monsters is changed directly into credits when it's added to your bank account. Okay." She unhooked Demoonica's BishiGear from the machine. "You're paid up for two singles for two days." She handed Demoonica two room card-keys. "Your rooms are on the third floor. Please enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you." Demoonica handed one of the card-keys to Zander and they headed for the elevator.

Demoonica swiped the card-key through the lock on her room, turning the little light from red to green, and pushed open the door. She shrugged off her backpack and sat it on her bed, then removed her trainer belts. The one that held all of her empty Bishiballs came off first, then the one that was connected to the Pocket Dimention area. The reaction was automatic, Demoonica felt the wave of cold that passed over her every time she removed the belts. She shivered and plucked a ball from the second belt and let the Bishounen out.

"Oi, Heero!" She ruffed his platinum blond hair.

He looked around the room. "We're in a hotel."

"Yeah, I sort of know that already."

Heero blushed, he hadn't meant to sound dumb to his trainer. He just had a bad habit of stating the obvious. "Sorry. I thought we were spending three days outside, not two."

"We were, then I realized that I had to be here soon enough to register for the tournament."

"Aa." He waited a moment. Demoonica didn't say anything more, instead she moved about the little hotel room, unpacking her things from the backpack. "So?"

"Oh, right." Demoonica stripped off her BishiGear and tossed it to him. "You're good with computers and money, right?"

Heero nodded. "Mn."

"Then fix my bank account's settings, the clerk was nice about it, but she pretty much told me that my account was a confusing mess."

Heero chuckled. "I see." He moved to sit on the single bed, leaning back against the head-board.

Demoonica pulled another Bishiball from the belt, this one she sat up along the empty wall, making the 'PD' door appear. She knocked on it and after a moment the door opened. "Zero! Congratulations, you get to have your room used as a sleep over area for two nights. Isn't that great?!"

The brown-haired, blue-eyed Goddess Candidate blinked at her. "I get to what?"

From over on the bed Heero snorted. "When Demoonica stays at a hotel, she uses one of our rooms as free for all space. It lets us spend free time together out here and not in that 'PD' space the belt makes. Think of it as the only time we get to watch any TV." He pointed to the TV on the wall at the end of the bed. "I call first show, Kogepan."

"Kogepan?"

Heero only gave a small smile and turned his attention to Demoonica's bank account, glad that he was great at math and happy to see that there was a list in the corner of the exchange rates between the commonly used credits and the various area currencies. This wouldn't be very hard.

"What are we doing tonight?" Zander asked, while walking into the room.

"I was going to eat in the hotel buffet, but I saw it was closed. We passed a few food places on the way here, so depending on how much money there is in my account when Heero finishes the conversions, I'll let the guys pick a place for dinner."

Zander nodded. He looked over at the rapidly typing Heero. "That give me time for a shower?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be back over when I'm done." He waved and was out the door a moment later. "See ya then."

Ten minutes later found Demoonica's hotel room and Zero's Pocket Dimension room buzzing with activity. Demoonica had to grab Duo's 'PD' ball and set it up as well so that they had enough room. Kagome had been shocked to learn that Demoonica had actually caught another Bishoujo and had saved Raine from Yami no Bakura's flirting nature by putting Inuyasha between him and them. Every time Bakura tried to get close, he found the point of the untransformed Tetsuiga pressed against his neck.

Demoonica looked at the poor hotel bed. Heero had finished with her back account and had turned the TV to some crack anime called 'Kogepan' that was about burnt bread, or something like that, she hadn't been able to watch it without feeling her intelligence drop. He and Duo, who knew the show, had taken over her bed along with Zero, Kai, Rei, Tala, and surprisingly Wolfram. Demoonica was still wondering how seven teenage boys could fit on a hotel bed, when Tsunomon bounced into her arms.

"Hi!" The Digimon chirped.

"Hi, Tsunomon."

"Hey, can I ask you something? Are you taking me too? I'm hungry!"

Demoonica laughed. "Of course I'm taking you too!"

"Yay! Thank you!" Tsunomon bounced out of her arms and back into Yamatto's. "Hey Matt, she said I can go too!"

The small blond, who was sitting in the floor at the end of the bed, nodded to Demoonica. He been pulled into watching 'Kogepan' with the others. Demoonica just shook her head and sighed. Okay, who hadn't she lost to the crack on TV? Allen, Kamui, Hiead, and Edward... Demoonica sweat-dropped.

"I don't get it." Ed said, watching the TV.

"Neither do I." She answered back. "Let's just hope it's one of those shows who are only five minutes long."

Heero clicked off the TV and a many 'Hey!' and 'I was watching that!' were heard. A moment later Zander opened the door to the room. "Sorry, I should have know better than to do my hair." His long chestnut hair was noticeably damp and his bangs were clinging to his face. Around the room many understanding looks were shared by those with long hair.

Zero was the first up and off of the poor hotel bed. "We're going to dinner now right?"

"Yeah, into your balls until I get out to the street." The room was filled with an explosion of bright red light as the number of people in it went from eighteen down to four. Demoonica waved Zero and Duo into their doors, putting on her trainer belt as they complied, and returned the two balls to the belt soon after. She adjusted the BishiGear on her arm, made sure she had her room card-key, and flipped off the light as she and Zander left.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

1 - Female fighters do seem to wear less than female healers.

2 - I've never seen 'Kogepan' but I was looking for something odd for the Bishi to watch and I couldn't see boys watching 'Kodocha' or 'Excel Saga'... eh, shrugs.

Demoonica yawned as she sat up. It was the morning before the tournament and she had to head to the Water Crest City Orientation Center to sign up. "Mn, up." She yawned again, looking over at the clock on the bedside stand. It was just after seven o'clock. "To friggen early."

"Morning!" Rei waved from beside the coffee pot. "You want coffee?"

Demoonica made a face. "I don't really drink the stuff, I'll get breakfast downstairs."

"Okay, here Kai." He handed a cup to the dual haired teen, who took it with a look of worship. "Your ma would kill me if she knew I was giving you coffee on a regular basis."

Demoonica blinked sleepily at them. "Why's that?"

"Aunt Maria says it stunts our growth." Rei replied.

"You're five-five and I'm five-six. My dad's always snuck me coffee, even when I was a Chibi. My mom's full of it."

Rei snickered. "She only worries about us."

Kai grunted and began to drink his coffee.

Demoonica shook her head. "Don't you want a real breakfast? Anyway, I'm getting a shower and then dragging you all down to the breakfast buffet."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Demoonica wandered into the hotel buffet, sadly she was talking and walking backwards at the time, so she ended up bumping into some one who suddenly walked into her path. A pair of hands caught her and pulled her back up. "Sorry, I didn't want them to run out of donuts..." The man trailed off. "Demoonica?!"

She looked up into surprised blue eyes. "Uh-"

The tall blond Bishounen stood her on her feet, turned her around, let go of her and stepped back. He gave Demoonica a bright smile. "I haven't seen you since the tournament back in Treah City. Are you working one of the consession stands again?"

Suddenly Demoonica smiled, remembering the Bishounen. "Vash! Merina!"

Vash's smile widened. "You do remember us! Merina is staying here to be in the tournament, we were in the area already. Hey, who are all the new faces? Merina and the guys are at a table in the other buffet room over there." He pointed to a set of glass double doors. "Why don't you join us for breakfast and catch up with my trainer?" With a happy wave to the Bishi that he knew and to Zander, Vash headed to the piled up trays of fresh dounuts.

Demoonica grabbed her breakfast and headed to the other dining room to surprise the red-headed trainer. "Merina!" She called out and waved at the taller girl.

Just as it had taken Demoonica a moment to remember Vash, it took a moment for Merina to remember the dark-haired girl who had greeted her. "Demoonica." She waved back. The girl's Trowa motioned for Demoonica to take the empty seat to Merina's left.

"Hello, Lady Darkmoon." He greeted, when Demoonica sat down.

"Hi Trowa. Oh! I bet Heero and Duo will be happy to meet you."

Trowa quirked his visible eyebrow at her. So she'd caught both a Heero and a Duo. He wondered if Demoonica's half-Bish companion was still with her and if he was, how had he taken to having a Duo around full time, one that was Demoonica's? "I'll be sure to talk to them."

Demoonica turned to Merina. The red-haired-trainer's other two Bishounen, Sesshomaru and Folken, made no offer to be nice and greet her, they seemed to pretend that she hadn't just sat down at the table. "So what have you been doing? It's been nearly a year!"

Merina paused, her spoon mid-way to her mouth. "I traveled with Hiromi for another two months." She took the bite.

"Okay. You know, I ran into Hiromi a while back, but didn't think to ask why you two weren't together anymore. Why'd you split up?"

Merina shrugged. "Nothing big, we were headed to different areas, that's all."

While the two trainers talked a few Bishounen walked in and took seats at the tables, then a few more. Merina and her group didn't notice that no other trainers came in. Soon though Vash came in, talking animatedly to an Allen. Vash seemed to be retelling one of his and Merina's battles.

Merina looked at the two of them. "Is that your Allen?"

Demoonica nodded. "He's a Sama now."

"That's wonderful. Have you had any luck with catching?"

Demoonica looked around the room. Sure that everyone was now in the room, she waved a finger above her head, indicating the room as she said, "Considering that all of -them- are mine, I'd say... yes."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Inu-chan! The plant likes you!" Kit and Inuyasha-chan's giggling woke Youko that morning. He opened a golden eye, thinking that perhaps the two Chibis had grown a flower from the seeds he'd given them. A pretty little wild flower was not what he found.

'Oh no!' Youko scrambled to his feet and grabbed Kit out of the reach of the plant, setting him down at a safe distance. Inuyasha-chan was however already tangled up in the long twisting and snaking vines. "Inuyasha-chan, hold very still!"

Inu-chan giggled again. "Look it, Youko-sensei! I got one to grow!" Another of the vines twisted around the Chibi's ankle.

"Inuyasha-chan, please be still." Youko said calmly. "That is a Devil's Snare plant."

"Devaz Snare." Inu-chan lifted a hand and patted one of the vines, it slipped itself around his wrist. Youko's eyes widened. Without thinking of his own safety, Youko sprang forward.

The Devil's Snare lashed out at the fox demon, grasping him painfully around the ankle and starting to tighten. "Gah!" Youko cried out in pain. 'By Inari, I'm a plant master!' He thought as the magical plant pulled him towards the rest of the twisting vines. He heard Kit scream out for him, the young kitsune too frightened to move.

Inu-chan stared in shock at Youko caught in the plant's grasp. "No! No! Le'go of Youko-sensei!" He said as he struggled against the plant's vines.

The Devil's Snare violently whipped away the vine that was holding Youko's leg, causing deep gashes above the boney ankle. Youko stared at the retreating vine. It was acting in very much the same manner as a scolded pet. The vine, bloodied as it was, moved to slither across Inu-chan's face.

"Eew!" Inu-chan pushed the vine away from his face, the vines wrapped around his small wrists not hindering his movements at all. The Chibi looked back down at Youko. "Youko-sensei? Are you alright?"

Youko moaned and sat up, blood running freely from the gashes above his ankle. "I will be fine." He winced in pain.

Inu-chan looked at him and tugged himself free from the grasp of the Devil's Snare, the plant released him without a moments hesitation and Youko finally put two and two together. Inuyasha-chan had been in control of the Devil's Snare at least up until he himself had made the plant react to what could have been a threat, then the plant had protected it's master. It was amazing really, to see the plant act so against every bit of information the fox demon knew about it, even if his leg would always carry the scars from the encounter.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

At nine o'clock Demoonica entered the Orientation Center, finding the entrance area empty. "Hello?" She called and walked down the hall, checking the doors as she went. They were all empty classrooms like the one she'd been orientated in back at Epoh City. She opened the next to last door and was greeted by the entire class looking over at her.

"OH! Hello, you're just a little late and haven't missed anything. Please have a seat!" The black haired man said and fixed his glasses.

"Oh professor, I'm not-"

"Questions later young lady, you can ask me after you've been orientated!" He wave Demoonica to a seat and turned back to the chalkboard. He began writing.

Demoonica sighed and took the seat in the back so she could watch the class. The professor, Prof. McKesson, was a lot different to listen to than the professor Demoonica had had on her first day in the BishiWorld. He didn't babble, seemed to know what he was talking about, and had no problem with telling the new arrivals about the punishments for capturing Chibi's or searching for the Bishi's cities. When he asked if anyone wanted to leave and return to Earth one of boys raised his hand. Prof. McKesson brought out one of his Bishoujo's, Chi, and had her take him to another area in the Orientation Center where he would be transported home. It had been very informative, and lasted twice as long as Demoonica's orientation had. She even felt like a few things were clearer to her and she'd been living on this world for quite some time!

Finally Prof. McKesson held up the needle and waved for the teens to line up, he worked down the line quickly, discarding each needle into the dangerous waste bin and taking the next blood sample with the ease of a trained doctor. He had all the samples lined up and waiting by the time the first sample, that of a confused blond girl around the age of fourteen, had finished it's creation of the girls first twenty BishiBalls.

Demoonica waited until all the newbie's had their belts on to try and speak to the professor again. "Prof. McKesson-"

"You again." He said looking at Demoonica. "Alright, what is it young lady?"

"I'm sorry for walking in on you're orientation professor. I'm not a newbie trainer, I came to sign up for the tournament and couldn't find anyone."

"That's because other than my Bishoujo, I'm the only one here today... What's your name?"

"Demoonica Darkmoon."

"Then Demoonica, if you don't mind waiting a little longer. I'll take these newbies so they can start meeting the Bishi that have came here."

"Came here?"

"Hm? You must have been here more than a few months if you don't know. Some Bishounen and Bishoujo from different areas have volunteered to be captured by trainers. I guess they wanted a say in who was their trainer or more importantly, who wasn't." He turned around to face the small group of teens. "Alright, now if you all will please follow me, you can go meet the Bishi, please remember that glomping is not allowed." He looked back at Demoonica. "I'll only be a moment, unless you'd like to join me in keeping the fangirls calm?"

Demoonica smiled. "Sure, I'd love to give you a hand. I've never seen a large group of uncaptured Bishi willing to mingle freely with a bunch of hyper trainers." Prof. McKesson laughed and ushered the new trainers out of the room, leading them down the hall to the last door.

Demoonica entered the room last and saw that at least four of the newbie trainers had 'forgotten' that they were not to glomp the Bishounen. Prof. McKesson was already pulling the first girl off of a Sanosuke. In like fashion, Demoonica freed a Daisuke Niwa from a small girl who had matching red spiky hair and red contacts in. Two more Bishounen were freed shortly, a Roxas who was glomped by an American girl and funnily enough, a thirteen-year-old boy who looked like he was cosplaying as Sasuke Uchiha had glomped a very surprised San staged Temari Bishoujo. When things settled down, and all the new trainers had paired off with the Bishi of their liking, Prof. McKesson waved them out and walked over to Demoonica.

"It looked like you've had your fair share of experience with glomping." He said with a laugh.

"My little sister glomped me all the time when I was back on Earth and some of the friends I've made here are apt to glomp me when we meet up. So about the tournament-"

"Excuse me professor." A Bishounen tapped Prof. McKesson on the shoulder. "But-"

"Hm? Oh, Ichigo why aren't you with your trainer?" Prof. McKesson asked, confused.

The Ichigo crossed his arms infront of his chest. "I should be, but your lack of counting ability has left me here without a trainer. Unless this girl is the only one left." He eyed Demoonica.

"Trainerless? Oh! Of course! The young man who went home." Prof. McKesson said finally understanding the situation. "I'm very sorry Ichigo, but we had one of the new trainers choose to return home. I can arrange for you to be taken back to your home area after I get this trainer signed up for tomorrows tournament."

Ichigo looked over at Demoonica. "A tournament?"

Demoonica nodded at the boy.

"Hm, it sounds interesting. Professor could you arrange my return home for after this tournament, I'd like to see it."

Prof. McKesson scratched his neck. "Well, I suppose. I would have you just stay anyway, but we only have orientation once a month in this town because of how few new trainers arrive here."

Ichigo nodded. "Perhaps, trainer-" He was speaking to Demoonica now. "-tomorrow could I sit with your Bishounen so that my status as an uncaught would not be known?"

Demoonica shrugged. "Sure."

"Then meet me here in the morning, before the tournament." He walked out of the room, his white overcoat-thing billowing out behind him in the same fashion that Seto Kaiba's overcoat had the tendency to do. Demoonica wondered how they got their clothes to do that.

"Ichigo thinks he'll be allowed to go with you." Demoonica stared at Prof. McKesson, who shrugged. "He only wants to evolve and knows that Bishounen who travel with trainers normally evolve sooner, maybe you could ask him to join you for the tournament. He may change his mind if he decides he doesn't like you."

"Change his mind, professor? Do you not want me to catch him if he asks?"

Prof. McKesson shook his head. "The program is for new trainers, Demoonica. It's to help them get started. It'd be chaos if any trainer could walk into an Orientation Center and get their choice of a new Bishounen."

"I understand." Demoonica nodded, understanding. "And if he still likes me when it's all over?"

"Well, Ichigo did ask for an escort back to his home area. What happens after he ges there and he leaves them, is up to him. Now, if you want to get signed up for the tournament we should go back to the entry way where the forms are at."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"I see." Katan said with a nod. "You've went about everything with a very demonic mind set, sadly that always leads to being on the losing side of things."

Shades growled at the Cherub Bishounen. "I'd like to see some one from this world to do any better on our plane of existence!" Glaring down at the calmly seated blue-haired Katan she hit the table with her fist, causing a small burst of flame to scorch its top.

"I was only stating the truth. Now as I understand, you need the halfling to help you. Correct?"

The bald headed man, Shocker, nodded. "Yeah, we've waited as long as posable and tried every other option we could think of before sending one of our most beloved to find a place with people who still had the ability to have children. When Avioc Malli came here twenty years ago, we didn't think that she'd end up doing what she did."

Shades sighed and flopped back down into her seat. "To think that she killed so many on this world as she let the people on ours die out slowly."

"So what are we talking about here? Are you planing to take the halfling with you?"

Shades and Shocker looked at each other. "That would be the best outcome, yes... but he is bonded to two of the inhabitance of this world and they would never be able to travel to our world." Shocker paused. "I'm not even sure that Avioc's boy could."

"What then?" Katan questioned.

Shades pulled a container from her trench-coat. "With enough of his DNA, we could be able to reintroduce the ability to have children back into the remaining people. If the DNA mixes into our own correctly, then we would no longer face our own extinction."

"That is only if the boy carries Avioc ability to merge his DNA with that of others." Shades finnished softly.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Demoonica walked into the Water Crest City Gym, once again paying no attention as to where she was going. It was just one of those days. This time she was however looking at the changes Heero had made to her bank account. She had to thank the Gundam Bishounen, it was such an easy interface! One page listed her total credits, followed by how much had came from what source. Another had a list of items she'd stored in the BishiGear, mostly this was a list of numbered Hoi Poi Capsules and items that had been dropped by the Monster Battle encounters. It was then that the inevitable happened, she tripped over some one.

"Wai!" Fwump! Demoonica landed on the slightly squishy floor.

"Itai- Aw man, just my luck! I take some time to do some training and I get bowled over my a girl!" The person Demoonica had apparently 'bowled over' whined. "Hey, you mind getting off my back?"

Demoonica jumped up blushing. "Sorry!" She looked down at the Bishounen.

"Hey Kuabara, don'a be take'n all day now!" Came what sounded like an Irish or Scottish, Demoonica wasn't sure, voice.

"Yeah, yeah, Jin." The Kuabara on the floor waved, not looking up at the red-headed wind demon.

"She glomp ya?" The Jin asked as he pulled his legs up and sat Indian style in mid-air. He gave the Kuabara a cheeky grin.

Demoonica waved her hands in front of her. "No, forgive me. I tripped over your friend."

Jin laughed, making his elvish ears twitch. "It okay lass, probably the closest thing to a glomp that the fella will ever get. C'mon Kuabara, it's time for Urameshi ta kick ya arse again!"

"Trainer?" Demoonica asked.

"Eh two." Jin held up two fingers. "Our Summerset an' Meg have us training fur the turny. Having a fine time of it too."

Demoonica smiled. "Cool, I'm here for the tournament too."

"Yeah? Ya don't say?" Jin dropped his feet back to the floor. "Well then, you're welcome to join them, I'd guess. Hey Kuwabara, get up or I'll accuse ya of peeking up the lady's dress."

"I am not!" Kuwabara jumped to his feet and pointed at Demoonica. "And she ain't even wearing a skirt!"

Jin chuckled. "So ya was peeking!"

"Wha?" Kuwabara blinked. "Hey! That's entrapment! And I was not!"

"Eh, whatever you say. Ya coming back or what?"

"Yeah, I'm coming back as long as the shrimp and the mini-shrimp stop backing Urameshi, three against one isn't fair odds."

"Urameshi against you ain't fair odds! Our team's gon'a loose!"

Demoonica followed the bickering pair of Yu Yu Hakusho Bishounen into the training area. On one side sat a small black girl with short straight cut hair. Sitting with her were a Sasuke, a Youko Kurama, a Hiei, and a Reoko. On the other side sat...

Demoonica blinked. "Hey Megan!" She called out. A small black blur zoomed over to her, quickly followed by a larger black blur, better known as Megan's Chibi Hiei and his older brother.

"Inu! Inu!" Chibi Hiei said as he looked at Demoonica, wanting to see the little black-haired Inuyasha Chibi he remembered this trainer having with her.

The older Hiei looked at Demoonica's suddenly pained face and put a hand on his younger brother's head. The Chibi Hiei looked up at him. The older shook his head, causing the Chibi to frown and look sadly at Demoonica. "No Inu-chan?"

Demoonica closed her eyes. "He's some where else right now, Hi-kun."

"Oh, will he be back soon?"

"I... you won't be able to see him."

Hiei, the older one, nodded and picked up his brother, taking him back over to Megan and the rest of her Bishi. Demoonica followed.

Jin moved to the middle of the training area, Demoonica noticed that it was tightly packed, dry earth and not wood or stone flooring. "Alright, back to the next match." Jin said. "Kuwabara I'm rooting fur ya, Urameshi try not to beat him so bad that he can't fight tomorrow."

Kuwabara grumbled about not even his own team thinking he could win and moved to stand on his side of the training field. Megan's Yusuke Urameshi walked to his side of the field, hands jammed into his pockets. "Yeah, yeah. Get on with it already."

"Third of three bouts is Kazuma Kuwabara against Yusuke Urameshi." Jin held up his hand. Bringing it down quickly, he called out. "Fight begin!" Then zoomed up onto the air and out of the way.

The fight started.

In the end Yusuke won, much to Kuabara's disappointment, but really, everyone had known the outcome before the fight had even started.

"Yeah, well one of these days I'm gon'a flatten your ass Urameshi!"

"Feel free to try any time, I'm always up for making you look like one big bruise."

The two were at that time shaking hands, glints in their eyes saying that they had enjoyed the match.

Hi-kun ran out onto the field to congratulate his other 'brother', Megan and her other three Bishi's, Sesshoumaru, Briar and Trisana moved onto the field to do the same, leaving the older Hiei leaning back onto the bench above him. His arms fanned out to either side of him and his eyes still trained on the scene in front of them, he addressed Demoonica. "You're hurting. I saw it in your eyes."

Demoonica leaned forward, placing her elbows onto her knees and resting her chin in her hands. "Inu-chan is missing." Hiei stiffened at those simple words. "He ran away to keep another trainer from taking him from our group. We thought that the man's ninja Bishoujo would find him quickly, but Inu-chan slipped away some how. He's been gone for nearly three weeks." Demoonica shifted her face so she hid it in her hands. "I'm worried Hiei, for his safety and for what could be done because of this."

"Worried about your own skin?" His even tone didn't change.

"I can't help not being, not because I had Inu-chan, but because I was the reason he had to run away. I did something so stupid..."

"Hn." Hiei wasn't about to try and tell the girl otherwise.

"That's why I'm here, I'll help my Bishounen get stronger and then I will get both of them back, Inu-chan and Junia." Demoonica said strongly.

"I understand. Megan won't say no to helping you. Bring out those you want trained." Hiei stood and walked over to Megan, he talked quietly with his trainer away from the others. He said something and Megan looked over at Demoonica in surprise, then back to Hiei, nodding. Hiei nodded back. Megan picked up Hi-kun and waved for Briar and Trisana to follow her over to where Summerset was sitting with her Bishi.

Demoonica slid her hand over her BishiBalls, knowing who was in each because of the blood bond. She pulled free Kamui's ball, then Inuyasha's, finally her hand stopped over the ball that contained Marou. She looked down at the ball. Marou had tried, really he had. She moved her hand away from the ball. She didn't know who else she should use for the tournament.

"Hn. Having trouble?" Hiei asked, appearing beside of her. He looked pointedly at the two BishiBalls in her hand.

"The rules state that you need a full team of three and one alternate, unless you do not yet own four." Demoonica pulled free Allen's ball and finally Wolfram's ball. Tossing the four balls into the air, she called them out. Four flashes of red light later, the two San's and two Sama's were standing on the dirt training field, curiously staring at Hiei and Demoonica. She nodded at them. "Time to train."

Each of them drew their own sword. The feeling of a barrier being put up and the feeling of three others joining them, said that this wasn't some friendly match.

Hiei drew his sword. "Defend yourselves!" The declaration was followed by the sudden rise of energy levels, coming both from Hiei, who was in front of them, and three others behind them. With that the fight began.

It wasn't easy for Summerset, Megan, or Demoonica to follow most of the fight. Most of the demons were little more than blurs to the human eyes until they clashed for a moment, then they were gone again. A sudden flash of red and orange drew their attention to one corner, where Wolfram had summoned his fire magic. The demon tribesman didn't have the speed and strength of the other demons, he just wasn't that kind of demon and it showed. And Allen, though a Sama, wasn't able to do much more than block.

An hour passed and Allen was sitting beside Demoonica looking worst for wear, the battle royal style of match wasn't in his favor considering most of the others involved had demon blood of some kind or another. Kamui was keeping up with them rather well.

At the moment the four to three match was at a stand still, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha were facing off in the middle of the arena, their team mates forced to the edges. A growl came from Inuyasha. Sesshomaru smirked, then swayed a little. Seeing the opening, Inuyasha rushed forward.

"Enough!" Hiei's voice cut through the large room. "We've trained enough, Kamui you can drop the barrier."

The dark haired Bishounen nodded and did as he was told.

"Hey shrimp, you just stopped us because I was about to beat Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha yelled at Hiei.

"No, he stopped us because Sesshoumaru's energy just dropped through the floor, you stupid dog!" Yusuke yelled back. "If Hiei let you finish your attack, our team mate could have been seriousely hurt!"

"Feh." Inuyasha huffed and transformed Tetsuiga back into it's sealed form. He walked over to the trainers. "Just didn't want us winning." He grumbled to Demoonica.

"It wasn't about winning, Inuyasha." She said. "It was about pushing you to your limits and shoving you right passed them, it may have only been an hour long, but Hiei and the others were going all out and only holding back enough that they wouldn't kill."

Allen sighed. "Are we that lame?"

"Yes." Summerset's Hiei said, walking by as his trainer left the arena.

"You were against demons, any normal person would have died within seconds." Summerset's Youko offered.

"Yeah, you guys got good swordsmanship. It's just not on the level of Sesshoumaru or Hiei." Megan's Yusuke added.

"I thought you were trying to make him feel -better-." Wolfram butted in. "Not worse."

"Eh?" Yusuke's eyes widened and he scratched his cheek. "Oh. Right."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Due to the large amount of Bishounen and Bishoujo in this chapter I'll give you a BishiDex in the form of:

Bishi's name - Where they are from.

Sesshomaru - Inuyasha, Trowa - Gundam Wing, Vash - Trigun, Floken - Escaflowne, Chi - Chobits, Sanosuke- Ruruni Kenshin, Daisuke Niwa - D.N.Angel, Roxas - Kingdom Hearts II, Temari - Naruto, Toushiro Hitsugaya - Bleach, Kuabara - Yu Yu Hakusho, Jin - Yu Yu Hakusho, Sasuke - Naruto, Youko Kurama - Yu Yu Hakusho, Hiei - Yu Yu Hakusho, Reoko - Tenshi, Yusuke Urameshi - Yu Yu Hakusho, Briar - Circle of Magic, Tristana - Circle of Magic.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom