• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Is there a website that could help translate the global link site into english i've tried google translate and babel fish and they don't work

You can't really translate it with a website, but someone over at serebii forums posted this very helpful guide to the Pokémon Global Link website!

Yabukuron said:
Someone asked a question about a rod I see. I've been wondering the same thing, more because they've always been in Pokemon games, rather than being important to me. I'm not too much of a fisher.

Basically my question is, is it a Good/Super Rod or something entirely different since they've cut it down to one in Isshu?

The rod you get is the Super Rod. I dunno why it's the only one you get in the game, but it's essentially just a Super Rod.

Basically my question is, is it a Good/Super Rod or something entirely different since they've cut it down to one in Isshu?

It's just a rod. I'd say the Pokemon you find with it would be Pokemon more equivalent to the Super Rod, but you'll still find extremely common Pokemon such as Basurao.

Where is the 4th Gym in the city?

Alright, thanks for the answers about the rod.

Hi, I'm new.

How can I get TM 10 from prof Araragi?

I already have 107 caught pokemon & she still won't hand it over. I'm training my lv 50 Doreidia for the 8th gym match. It has HP dragon.

I have 110 pokémon in dex and I'm having the same problem. I want it for an Ice-HP Shibirudon and a Bug-HP Shandera...

Does anyone know something?

I have 110 pokémon in dex and I'm having the same problem. I want it for an Ice-HP Shibirudon and a Bug-HP Shandera...

Does anyone know something?

I think she may only give it post-Elite Four, as I never got a single TM from the professor until I beat the game.

I think she may only give it post-Elite Four, as I never got a single TM from the professor until I beat the game.

That's the odd part, I DID obtain TM54 and TM17 from the professor. I went to her house, I talked to her and I got both TMs. But not TM10.

Anyway, I just got the eighth badge, maybe you're right and she'll give TM10 after Elite Four.

In Sekka City, does the moor rise during Spring so you can get to the house in the south, or do you go some other way?

In Sekka City, does the moor rise during Spring so you can get to the house in the south, or do you go some other way?

I've been wondering that too, especially about the double battle grass near the dragon tower.

Cause there seems to be no other way. We have to wait for winter?

Hmm, I thought, since there's bridges that lead into mid-air, the water rises during Spring when it rains more and you surf across.

Hmm, I thought, since there's bridges that lead into mid-air, the water rises during Spring when it rains more and you surf across.

The bridges seem to be much higher than the little ditches where the puddles are. I've been there when it was raining during the spring and there wasn't any way to get to those off-places. You have to wait until Winter when the place has snow hills and whatnot.

There isn't any way to get there during Spring or Summer, to my knowledge.

It's when it snows.

What's with the ice cream place in hiun city

An ice cream shop you buy ice cream at.

Which coloured train takes me to Kanawa Town?

What's with the ice cream place in hiun city

You can buy an ice cream on Tuesdays. The item itself works as a Full Heal, is way cheaper but you can buy only one once a week.

Which coloured train takes me to Kanawa Town?
Brown.

Anybody knows about my question of TM10 of previous page? (supposedly I get from Prof. Araragi after 100 pkmn in dex, but I have 110 and nothing happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom