• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day One-01/31/13-02/01/13

The only reasons you'd tell people to lynch you are:

1) You are the fool. I believe this is most likely since you'd know that BMGF mafia players tend to lynch fools who outright ask to be lynched.
2) You are a mafia pretending to be fool. But then this brings even more circular logic (yay!) because why would you tell us to lynch you? Again, you'd know that people asking to be lynched often are.
3) Some other new role. I doubt it's pro-town because then you'd stop being so discreet.

Either way, I don't think lynching you will turn out good for us.

1) I never said I was the fool. If I implied it I meant it as a joke.
2) Not Mafia. Still want to be lynched though.
3) It can be either Pro Town or Anti Town, meaning that it can backfire horribly or be really good.

I haven't said a single lie this whole phase. I haven't said the whole truth, though.

It could or could not.

While it's possible he's the fool, I really don't think he is. Maybe his ability is something that will help us after he's gone?

Oh I won't be gone.

Why would a restless spirit hint at their role? Wouldn't that just tell the mafia to not bother with them?

Personally, I'm going to assume he's a fool, anti-town independent, or even mafia until he offers more information.

Personally, I'm going to assume he's a fool, anti-town independent, or even mafia until he offers more information.

Suit yourself.

I'm Town, by the way.

I'd say give him what he wants. We don't have anyone better to lynch anyways.
Vote: HumanDawn

WOWOWOW!!! Hold on!

Guys I don't know if you have a term for it here but I have played games where a certain player had a very interesting ability. We called it Lynch Bomb.

What it does is that when that certain player is lynched it results to other peoples deaths or other nasty effects.

So from my experience a person calling out LYNCH me is usually a Lynch Bomb...

You might wanna rethink lynching Human Dawn now...

I am not a Lynch Bomb.

btw fa doesn't want to claim to me that means she's scum !!!!1!!!1eleven!!!!!

VOTE: HumanDawn

Something so risky sounds like a town member plan, and it seems like he has a plan. I'm willing to give this a try. Also, in other news...

Dark Blueberry said:
Shall we just grant him his wish and lynch him? It's Day 1 - if we're going to spend the phase with joke votes and null discussions, we might as well get the jester out of our way instead of getting a possible no lynch.
This had actually been a rather non-random/joke voting Day 1, so that doesn't make a lot of sense. And getting rid of the jester is almost like a no lynch, since a jester doesn't belong to town or mafia. Maybe nothing, but the post in general isn't making much sense to me.

FoS: Dark Blueberry

What's Fos?

I still don't think we should lynch Human yet...

FoS means "finger of suspicion". It isn't a vote, but it is there for people to keep an eye on the player who was FoS'd.

FoS means "finger of suspicion". It isn't a vote, but it is there for people to keep an eye on the player who was FoS'd.

Thanks. :)

The player I think is most likely to be Mafia is Gotpika at the moment.

Ok, if lets assume that he is not a bomb my other opinion is that his character turns much more powerful if he dies.

So in case:
1) He is Town it's good.
2) He is Mafia it's bad.
3) He is 3rd party it's risky.

So I choose not to lynch him.

Now about Gotpika. I checked what he has said so far and I agree with you Human to me right now Gotpika and maybe FinalArcadia are the most "suspicious".

Gotpika suggested that a vigilante kill me, when I could be just kept alive if I were a fool. Using a vigilante on a fool is just a waste of an ability. And why roleblock a Fool?
@Fushimi;

I want to hear your opinions on recent matters.

Last edited:

If you were a fool, then I wouldn't want to lynch you. However, you did say you have some kind of plan? Even if it has the chance of backfiring, It could help. So I don't see why not to vote you since day 1 usually doesn't have much to it, and this could give a head start.

If you were a fool, then I wouldn't want to lynch you. However, you did say you have some kind of plan? Even if it has the chance of backfiring, It could help. So I don't see why not to vote you since day 1 usually doesn't have much to it, and this could give a head start.

Okay good, what about Gotpika?

Okay good, what about Gotpika?

I'm not entirely sure what to think of him, to be honest. What makes me somewhat suspicious though, is that I don't see why he mentioned the roleblocking thing. If you're a fool, then that would kind of do no good, and if you do have something that could help, then that doesn't make sense either. The backfiring thing is a little troubling, but everything has its risks. Or I could just be misreading his 'roleblocking post'.

Now, I've just read the thread (late because I misread and thought Day 1 was due to start a few hours ago), but here's my train of thought. (This is my first mafia on BMGf, by the way.)

Several people have said that fools are often killed on BMGf, so I think it's most likely that HumanDawn does want to be lynched. That immediately makes me think 'alien', but I don't know if Midorikawa allows a mafia kill on Night 0. If there is and HumanDawn was targeted, the mafia would know he was an alien and wouldn't want him lynched, so everybody who has voted for him would be either not-mafia or just double-bluffing, which I think is unlikely.
On the other hand, if there is no mafia kill on Night 0, or if HumanDawn wasn't targeted, then if he's an alien, he's not activated and lynching would be okay - but he wants to be lynched, which means he would not be an alien at all.

From the conversation so far in the thread, I'm going to assume that Midorikawa rules no mafiakill on Night 0, which means it's probably safe to lynch HumanDawn ('probably' because of the risk of a made-up role). Please do say something if I'm wrong.

I'll post again or edit when I've had more thinking time.

I don't think a lynch bomb would want to get lynched this early in the game...or get lynched for that matter if they could avoid it. And they really don't have any reason to get lynched during day 1.

I honestly don't know what he's planning or thinking, but why he would vote for himself is a little...strange. I don't think he would do that if he were the fool, simply because it would be too obvious and obviously no one would vote for him, but I think I'm starting to overthink things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom