• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polkadot Jolteon

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken!
Reaction score
Black Plasma

Two years ago, Zekrom and the hero N fought with Reshiram and the hero whom it had partnered with. The two put their beliefs on the line and dueled for the future of Pokémon and humanity.

N and Zekrom were victorious.

Pokémon were seperated from humans, shipped overseas to undiscovered regions. Poké Balls were outlawed and Team Plasma, the disciples of the hero N, enforced this New World Order.

But N's father, Ghetsis, betrayed him. Ghetsis took another dragon, Kyurem, and fused it with Zekrom, creating Black Kyurem, ruling with an iron fist. Resistance was useless, for even the PC network was hacked and the Pokémon inside released. Team Plasma's rule was spread worldwide over time, and eventually the entire planet was under the dictation of Ghetsis.

Reshiram and the two heroes vanished, fleeing, but they were soon caught. The heroes were executed and Reshiram was returned to its dormant state, the Light Stone, and hidden away.

But in secret, a guild was formed between the few remaining Trainers left. They are the world's final hope. And so are you.

Welcome to the Last Alliance.

Rules:
1. Normal BMGf rules apply.
2. No more than six Pokémon are allowed due to Team Plasma compromising the PC Storage System.
3. Only one Legendary is allowed per player, and it cannot have a base stat total of over 600.
4. HM moves aren't required. Obviously.
5. Le passcode is "I am a stegosaurus".

SU sheet:
Name:
Appearance: (Please do not duplicate a player or another canon character, for obvious reasons)
Personality: (Not required, I know that some characters just develop.)
History: (Also not required)
Pokémon: (Is required. Please take note of Abilities, moves, gender, and of course species.)
Other:

My SU:
Name: Silver
History: Silver founded the Last Alliance, but likes to keep a lot of his past to himself, thank you very much.
Appearance: Silver has grey-ish hair despite his age, and has brown eyes. He wears a black, hooded cotton jacket and black pants/trousers/whatever and has a white shirt, along with a black backpack.
Pokémon: Keldeo/Justified/Secret Sword, Hydro Pump, X-Scissor, Stone Edge - Volcarona (F)/Flame Body/Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, Hurricane, Psychic - Serperior (M)/Overgrow/Frenzy Plant, Toxic, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail - Tyranitar (M)/Unnerve/Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Aerial Ace, Earthquake - Lapras (F)/Hydration/Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Blizzard

Oh, and if you prefer to have Ghetsis use White Kyurem, see this RP's counterpart, White Plasma.

Last edited:
Name: Alexander Austerlitz
Appearance: Brown hair that is blonde at the tips, light skin, opalescent eyes. About 5'6"
Personality: Mysterious. You never can be sure.
History: [Insert history]
Pokémon:
Cobalion- Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Quick Guard, Metal Burst
Adamant-Justified-Lv.70
Samurott-♂- Razor Shell, Aqua Tail, Revenge, Hydro Pump
Bold-Torrent-Lv.72
Emolga- Spark, Electro Ball, Acrobatics, Volt Switch
Timid-Static-Lv.45
Altaria- Mist, Fly, Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse
Jolly-Natural Cure
Other: Can make Pokeballs out of berries.
BTW: I am a stegosaurus
_..._
(-"-\>

--\-\>
---\-\>
----\-\>___
---/-------\
---|-....---|>
---\-/---\-/
---||----||
---C./---C./

Last edited:
Name: Alan Parker
Appearance: Tall, at about 6'2", and muscly, with brown hair and grey eyes. His face is slightly tanned and ovulary.
Personality: Alan's a gentle giant, but also surprisingly intellligent, but incredibly protective of his friends and family
History: Alan was a trainer, stuck in Anville town when the crisis began. There he managed to extract a couple of Pokémon from the PCs before they were released.
Pokémon: Emboar-M-Blaze-Flare Blitz-Hammer Arm-Thunder Punch-Grass Knot
Braviary-M-Keen Eye-Brave Bird, Air Slash Heat Wave Shadow Claw
Other: Je suis un stegosaurus

Name: Cerbera Frass

Appearance: Cerbera has long brown hair that stretches to her lower back, constantly nervous eyes, and a few bumps up her sleeve that are PokeBalls that she's trying to hide. She sometimes seems distracted as well because she uses her Cresselia's power to communicate with her other Pokemon. Cerbera's features are otherwise nothing out of the ordinary.

Pokémon: Sceptile (F) Synthesis, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Energy Ball. Raichu (M) Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Encore, Hidden Power Ice. Seviper (F) Coil, Sucker Punch, Poison Jab, Earthquake. Ninetales (F) Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Energy Ball. Cresselia (F) Lunar Dance, Reflect, Light Screen, Psychic.

Other: "I am a stegosarus!" (But still, I'm more of a Troodon type person.)

Right then, we start as soon as Virgin Media gets their backsides in gear and enable my broadband again so I can use my netbook... :sweat:

Name:Midori Koutetsuban
Appearance:Facial Appearance: Midori has waist length brown hair that she keeps up in a ponytail with bangs that hang loosely to her shoulders on either side of her face with some that hang above her eyes in the middle of her face. Her eyes are a canary yellow like jewels shining.

Body Appearance: Thin body frame, averagely developed, and stands at 5'

Clothing: A white t-shirt with a red hooded vest over it, usually worn open. White jean shorts and pink/white colored sneakers.

Accessories: She has a pink bandanna w/pokeball designs of lighter pink around her waist under which she carries her pokeballs. Her back pack is pink as well. She wears red wristbands on her wrists.

Pokémon: Nickname:Sentai
Species: Shiny (if allowed) Bisharp
Ability: Defiant
Moves: Guillotine, Dig, Iron Head, Night Slash

Nickname:Tiny
Species:Entei
Ability:pressure (flash fire if DW abilities are allowed)
Moves: Eruption, Extrasensory, Giga Impact, Stomp

Nickname:puck
Species:Furret
Ability:Keen Eye
Moves:Hyper Voice, Sucker Punch, Substitute, Surf

Nickname:Bella
Species:Espeon
Ability:Synchronize
Moves:Attract, Psybeam, Iron Tail, Future Sight

Other: I am a velociraptor not a stegosarus

Guess my brain hadn't registered the fact that major players in one RP could exist outside it.

I think restoring Reshiram from the Light Stone could be an awesome plot point

Note: actual spoiler
That's the plan, but it's not at the beginning.

Name: Nathan Grey
Appearance: Nathan from Black and White 2.
Personality:
History: Good, cause it's a secret!
Pokémon:
Name-Takeru, species-Samurott, Moves-Aqua Jet-Waterfall-Surf-Shell Blade
Name-Anubis, species-Lucario, Moves-Force Palm-Aura Sphere-Low Kick-Counter
Name-Drake, species-Dratini, Moves-Shochwave-Dragon Rage-Dragon Tail-Slam
Other: I'm Stegochi.

Name: Nathan Grey
Appearance: Nathan from Black and White 2.
Personality:
History: Good, cause it's a secret!
Pokémon:
Name-Takeru, species-Samurott, Moves-Aqua Jet-Waterfall-Surf-Shell Blade
Name-Anubis, species-Lucario, Moves-Force Palm-Aura Sphere-Low Kick-Counter
Name-Drake, species-Dratini, Moves-Shochwave-Dragon Rage-Dragon Tail-Slam
Other: I'm Stegochi.

Uh, 'fraid that Nate would never have obtained a Pokémon in the first place after Team Plasma took over because he wasn't a Trainer before B2W2, and the takeover occurred during the BW period.

Name: Oscar Triscott

Appearance: Oscar has rather long, brown hair. He wears a white beanie. There are bandages covering his hands and lower arms due to cover scars from an accident when he was younger. His eyes are a deep emerald green.

Personality: Oscar is a very calm person who enjoys seeing people happy. He'll often go out of his way to improve people's mood, even at his own expense. Oscar is determined to improve the relationship between people and pokemon. However he can be fearful. He relies on the support of his friends, his pokemon, to see him through to the end of battles. At the same time, he is very supportive of his own pokemon; he shares a very intimate bond with his team.

History: (Also not required)

Pokémon:

Species: Latias (F) Ability: Levitate Name: Clarity Moves: Heal Pulse, Psychock, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Claw

Species: Omastar (M) Ability: Swift Swim Name: Clyde Moves: Roll-Out, Hydro-Pump, Ice Beam, Iron Defense

Species: Toxicroak (M) Ability: Dry Skin Name: Gunkly Moves: Drain Punch, Poison Jab, Work Up, Dark Pulse

Species: Camerupt (M) Ability: Solid Rock Name: Mortimer Moves: Lava Plume, Earthquake, Strength, Endure

Species: Electivire (F) Ability: Motor Drive Name: Gertrude Moves: Wild charge, Flame Thrower, Light Screen, Ice Punch

Other: I might fill in the history later, I'm a little short on time at the moment. Also; I am a stegosaurus rex. A mixture between Stegosaurus and T-Rex would be awesome looking.

Accepted, @Blathers;

And you are absolutely right. A stegosaurus rex would be revolutionary. And evolutionary. And a freak of nature, but a pretty darn good-looking one if you ask me.

And as I have my netbook... Lettuce begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom