• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my guess. I kind of prefer more of water like Hoenn. I think it would have some islands and would be connected to the other 4 regions like to Johto and Kanto by land and to Sinnoh and Hoenn by sea.
79919f1a.jpg

So wait, how the fuck will we know who was right, we're just going to say whatever post we like sounds the most interesting without knowing what the actual region is?

The eastern strip of land in japan, above kanto and below sinnoh.

regions.png

Got my idea by looking at a screenshot where there was a town map.

I'm thinking it's the island of Shikoku.
Shikoku.png

Though it's not because everyone else is guessing it, it's because it just seems like a good place for a region.

Before I made a fake region called Shikoku. That's not why I'm guessing it, though.

since i haven't seen anybody post this yet (although I haven't really looked either), I'm going to say that instead of just a new region, they're going to make a sequel to the campaigns where you can go through all of the old regions too. If they do a new region as well, though, I'm gonna have to go with this one and the nearby land between johto and hoenn, including the island on the opposite side of the mainland from the large island(although it will probably be used just for an event, or maybe for a battle tower type thing, and possibly the elite 4)

Last edited:
I do believe the 5th generation region will be centered in Honshu like Kanto and Johto, only it will be right above Kanto and Johto, giving a place for the Sinjoh Ruins. My guess also includes the Gunma Prefecture, where there is an active Volcano, a perfect place for Heatran will the island at the top of the area could be the Battle Frontier or some other island.

Also included in this guess is another map for people to use as the map they place their guess on.

Alright. So, I'm thinking at least one unseen type combination. Electric/Dragon with levitate would make a cool legendary. Evolutions for previous pokemon, such as Pachirisu, an extention onto the MEowth and Marowak families, for example.
What does that have to do with region speculation?

japanmap.gif

I say that the game's main region will be set in the Chugoku and Shikoku regions and have a link to the Hoenn region since Silver had a connection to the Kanto region this should be logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom