• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blackjack's LJ icon thread

Thanks!

The funny thing is that the font I used on that one and the small text on the Cassidy and runner ones is called Giovanni. I was duly amused.

Lol, I like those! I just have two pieces of advice:
1. Adding borders, even if it's just one pixel, is a little thing that can make aicons look much better.
2. Try outlining the text. Sometimes it looks better, sometimes it doens't, you have to experiment

There are two methods I know of. The first involves having the right software. The second (which I've used on occasion) involves having enough patience.

Ooo....pretty LJ Icons. ^^ I especially like Mi's because of the font you picked and the colors. *lol* And I gotta remember that power of the pants XD

I've never really wanted to change my LJ icon. The one I've been using
so far suits me immensely and is the avatar I use at Anime League (very
cool site, and if you've never heard of it, I suggest checking it out).

Pants! Pants! Sing the praises of pants! *aagh*

Forgive my ignorance, but whose pants *are* those?

Love the Adan one from the second set. Hee. I used to be a bit worried he wouldn't be as... fun as Wallace, until those little sparkles showed up. I shouldn't even have doubted the man. *_*

Kauri said:
Pants! Pants! Sing the praises of pants! *aagh*

Forgive my ignorance, but whose pants *are* those?

MST3K fan! *hearts*

And they're Eusine's pants. Yes, I actually found a screenshot of his PANTS.

And the Run one is official Game Freak art, but it's not on their site anymore...

Can I use the Molly one? I want an icon of Mondo or another one of my favorite characters but until then I need one to use and your Molly one is cool.

Keywords? Yeah, I'll post something crediting you like I did with Chris.

Back
Top Bottom