• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Me too Julie! Wartortle rocks!! I don't like it when it evolves, it makes me sad ;-;

I'd pick Charizard because it's just plain cool (or hot)
Besides, it can use dragon-type attacks like dragon breath as well as fire-type attacks AND it can fly, which is a thing both Venusaur and Blastoise couldn't do. (I guess they'd be too heavy to lift their bodies off the ground, even if they HAD wings) :rolleyes:

Charizard DEFINITELY.+-
Not for the matter of power, in fact, Charizard is a bit difficult to be used on battles... Though it still can do many things if one use the right strategy... I'd say it can actually be really useful for an advanced
Anyway, Charizard has been my favourite Pokemon since the very begin of Pokemon in Europe, in 1999. Or actually at first I liked Charmander, until the day I found out about Marill. But at last, at about 2000, Charizard steadily became my favorite. :p

Blastoise is my favorite, since he was my first. But I reaaally like Venusaur, too. I got through the game with no problems only using my Venusaur. My baby didn't even faint when fighting Blaine.

Blastoise has always been one of my favorites. I always indend to like the water pokemon better I guess.

Even though I'm a fan of dragons, I have to go with Blastoise. Blue version was my first Pokemon game, and Blastoise got me interested in Pokemon in the first place. I saw this blue turtle/tortoise thing, and I went for it. Charizard is a bit too generic for me, and that's why I dislike it. I don't hate it, but I don't like it much as well. Charmander is quite cute though, and Charmeleon is also awesome. But I still prefer the blue turtle/tortoise thing that got me out of thinking Pokemon was 'gay' and into the whole thing. ^^;

Venasaur betches. Lol. I mean, it is awesome. Just as awesome as Torterra. My combo of attacks for it are Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain/Earthquake/Frenzy Plant. It can't get any better than that.

blastoise cause he can learn ice moves to ko bulbasaur and kill charizard and tose guns he has tight

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom