• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Blazaking-sempai, I was wondering if I could have another banner please? :3

Pictures: [X] [X]
Text: "You don't realise what you have..." "Until its gone."
Theme: Snow/Ice VS Fire

Thanks, and take your time and have fun. :)

Hey Blazaking! What's up?

Hey, can you make an signature for me? Can I have a simplistic version of Serperior as an "S" in my username. So it will be like this:
*Serperior image*erperior99

I'd like to check it out.

So I have a selection, can I have another one? Can you blend elements from different parts of California and make it look like Serperior is gazing at it? It will say "serperior99" in a cool, modern lowercase font.

Then, can you keep both the same size as my current sig? Alos, don't forget to put "by Blazaking" inside the sig? I'd do this to prevent infractions for the sig.

Thanks and I really appreciate your artwork.

Rock on!
- Daryl

Last edited:
Wow... My banner suits you too. It should say "Pwning With Photoshop Since (Insert Date of Blazaking's first Photoshop use)." Anyway, the banner is awesome! Thanks to you!

thank you very much
You're welcome.

Hey Blazaking-sempai, I was wondering if I could have another banner please? :3

Pictures: [X] [X]
Text: "You don't realise what you have..." "Until its gone."
Theme: Snow/Ice VS Fire

Thanks, and take your time and have fun. :)
Sure thing!

Hey Blazaking! What's up?

Hey, can you make an signature for me? Can I have a simplistic version of Serperior as an "S" in my username. So it will be like this:
*Serperior image*erperior99

I'd like to check it out.

So I have a selection, can I have another one? Can you blend elements from different parts of California and make it look like Serperior is gazing at it? It will say "serperior99" in a cool, modern lowercase font.

Then, can you keep both the same size as my current sig? Alos, don't forget to put "by Blazaking" inside the sig? I'd do this to prevent infractions for the sig.

Thanks and I really appreciate your artwork.

Rock on!
- Daryl
I'll see what I can do.

For the second banner... could you help me out a bit? I don't know much about California, so could you perhaps give me some images to use?

Almost exactly like I imagined it. Its awesome!
I'm glad you like it! :)

Are you accepting requests? If so, could you re-size this image for me, into an avatar, please: https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/photo/default.aspx?photographID=4779
Sure thing!

@Blazaking EX :Can you respell "Everyhere" into "Everywhere"?
*facepalm* I can't believe I didn't notice that...
ibebanner.png

Code:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3105/ibebanner.png

Wow... My banner suits you too. It should say "Pwning With Photoshop Since (Insert Date of Blazaking's first Photoshop use)." Anyway, the banner is awesome! Thanks to you!
Haha, I'm glad you like it.

Hey Blazaking. No requests this time (fingers crossed I can get in next time :p) but I was wondering about the whereabouts of a banner. My first Kris vs Gold banner seems to have disappeared and I can't seem to find it. This was its link: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3986/krisgoldbanner.png. I was wondering if you would know where it disappeared to. Thanks :)
That link still works for me, but here's another one just in case: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3986/krisgoldbanner.png

I would like a banner request for October using this image: http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums...orsemann_icon_2_by_resilientheart-d33a7nz.png

Background must be dark with the line "Happy Halloween," and the size must be small enough for me to type your credibility below it.
Sure thing!

---

Request Slots:
  1. Fubuki
  2. Serperior99
  3. Mr. Moustache
  4. Ghetsis-Dennis
  5. -

@Blazaking EX :Thanks

Hey I got one more favor, can I get some very colorful text that says "Jax" as an avatar and could it have a equally colorful background.

I know I'm being daft and I'm sorry but my computer is messing up and won't let me copy image locations so I can give you examples of what I want.

Last edited:
@Blazaking EX :Thanks

Hey I got one more favor, can I get some very colorful text that says "Jax" as an avatar and could it have a equally colorful background.

I know I'm being daft and I'm sorry but my computer is messing up and won't let me copy image locations so I can give you examples of what I want.

Sure. But what do you mean by "colorful"? Like, rainbow colored?

Request Slots: Full
  1. Fubuki
  2. Serperior99
  3. Mr. Moustache
  4. Ghetsis-Dennis
  5. Jax

Sure. But what do you mean by "colorful"? Like, rainbow colored?

Request Slots: Full
  1. Fubuki
  2. Serperior99
  3. Mr. Moustache
  4. Ghetsis-Dennis
  5. Jax

Yeah, just a bunch of colors so if it were on a black background it would pop out massively.

Just wondering...I made a request, yet I'm not on the list. Did I mess something up?

Hey Blazaking, i need a banner i hope you can make it if it wont be hard.

Well i want Lucas from the main games (DP) & Maylene like girl & Yellow haired girl & Murph from Pokemon rangers 3 and finally Kellyn from the Pokemon rangers 2.

I want them to be in a Ruined landscape with lots of trees, with this text.

"Solving Mysteries: Pokemon Ranger Troop #10"

If you cannot do it its okay.

I would like to request a banner.
Back round:Black
Text: M Rose
Details: M Rose intwined with thorny vines with a Rose blooming on the M
Size: Just under the size maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom