• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here~

sinnohstartersavatar.png

Could you make me something like Lairon's, only with Gardevoir on it, and kind of a swirly purple background?
Your art is great, by the by.

looks awesome thanks
No prob!

AWESOMENESS!!!!!! ('scuse the caps)
Glad you like it!

Thank you very much! (I love it take a billion thanks :D)
Aww thanks! And your welcome!

My pleasure~

I love it thank you so much!
Glad you like it! Your welcome!

omg thanx!!! its better than I foresaw!
What really? Oh well then you are welcome :)

thank you very much
Your welcome~

Nicely done! Thanks!
Thanks and your welcome!

Amazing as always! Thank you very much Blazaking! ^_^
Thanks for the compliment :3
Your welcome aswell.

Can you make a shiny gyarados using hyper beam and the text is "Imma firin' mah lazer!"? The backround is black with a blue fade in the middle...it would be awesome if you could do this...:ksmile:

-Pokehacker1997
Ok, sure thing.

could you make a banner with charizard and blastoise battling on a cliff?

cool, okay. Um...can i have a banner with Namine from kingdom hearts. ONe pic on the right of her sketch book and one on the left of her and in the middle in light blue script Write "i color your Memories" and the background like white and baby blue.

thanks =)

I can get you the pics i want to use if you would like.

cool, okay. Um...can i have a banner with Namine from kingdom hearts. ONe pic on the right of her sketch book and one on the left of her and in the middle in light blue script Write "i color your Memories" and the background like white and baby blue.

thanks =)

I can get you the pics i want to use if you would like.

Sure thing! And please do get the pictures! It would make my job much easier XP

Hey, can I get a Torterra sig please? You can put a forest or leaves in the background, Torterra's artwork on the right and its platinum sprite on the left. It will say Unleash the Power of Torterra! on the top and Torterrapower (in smaller font) on the bottom.

Last edited:
Hi i know i only just asked for a banner a few weeks ago and it was exellent. so good that i would like another one to go with my samus one. ok i would like it to be meta knight on the left of the banner and could his mask be black with evil red eyes and the main part of the wings black with silver round the eges. his feet be black also and his sword silver and his gloves silver. and the centre of the shoulder guards black and the outline silver please. and the background be shadowy flames. and again could the text be Shadow Charizard on the top left and then Pure Evil on the bottem right. phew thats alot i hope it to be one of the coolest banners on bulbagarden ever lol thanks loads.

oh wow, you're so busy. XD

I drew something for swampert_rox and he'd like a sig of it, and I can give you the PSD so you can do cool things with it whenever you're free. I'll have to check back later... o:

Hey, can I get a Torterra sig please? You can put a forest or leaves in the background, Torterra's artwork on the right and its platinum sprite on the left. It will say Unleash the Power of Torterra! on the top and Torterrapower (in smaller font) on the bottom.
Sure thing!

Hi i know i only just asked for a banner a few weeks ago and it was exellent. so good that i would like another one to go with my samus one. ok i would like it to be meta knight on the left of the banner and could his mask be black with evil red eyes and the main part of the wings black with silver round the eges. his feet be black also and his sword silver and his gloves silver. and the centre of the shoulder guards black and the outline silver please. and the background be shadowy flames. and again could the text be Shadow Charizard on the top left and then Pure Evil on the bottem right. phew thats alot i hope it to be one of the coolest banners on bulbagarden ever lol thanks loads.
Wow, thats a long one xD
I'll see what I can do.

hey, um blazaking, can you turn this into a working avatar?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb209/redninja4/Touhou/1253202232333.gif

that's all. thanks in advanced
Sure thing!

oh wow, you're so busy. XD

I drew something for swampert_rox and he'd like a sig of it, and I can give you the PSD so you can do cool things with it whenever you're free. I'll have to check back later... o:

Yeah... I'm really busy these days XD

Ok sure! Just give me the PSD and I'll get on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom