• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to be left behind

A blog comment by storyboard writer Takahashi has revealed information on the newest Pokémon anime: Black and White. Both Brock and Dawn will be left behind, according to the animator.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to be left behind

A blog comment by storyboard writer Takahashi has revealed information on the newest Pokémon anime: Black and White. Both Brock and Dawn will be left behind, according to the animator.

Read more on Bulbanews

Wow, this is a bit of a shock. I mean Dawn I expected, but not Brock. At least they're retiring a long since stale character.

Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

It sucks that Dawn will leave. She's my favorite character. :(

And it makes it worse that we won't have White as a main character.

LIKELY, people. Likely.

We do not know yet for sure exactly what will happen. (=

Goodbye Dawn, you won't be missed. At all.

Goodbye Brock, you will be missed. So much.

Well Doug, Linkara, I think that since after this point we won't be seeing Dawn anymore, let's take this opportunity to say good-bye.

Bye-bye!

In all honesty, I'm not upset. I've said Brock need to leave for months and I never really liked Dawn.

Hmm. part of me kind of figured the heroine wouldn't be from the game. And i like it.

YES!!! White's gonna take over for Dawn, this is so---

"It was 3 episodes of new series, but it looks like heroine isn't the main girl from game. "

Wait, WHAT!? I REALLY hope that guy was just seeing things. I do NOT want some random girl taking over for Dawn unless it's Candice. They put in May for RSE, they put in Dawn for DPPt, they BETTER put in White for B/W!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No Brock??????????

Zomg, how is Ash gonna get his food now? 0.0

:(

Sad to see Brock leave, but maybe it's only temporary... who is to say.

A new non-White girl is odd... But as there might not be contests in Gen V who is to say what she would be doing... or if there is contests, I don't think White is suited for those.

Oh god, if they put Tracey back in, or someone similarly boring, I might just... be... upset.

Hi.

The blog comment sounded a little confusing to me.. I really hope Misty comes back. Too bad Brock and Dawn isn't coming back (?)

Still hoping for a Misty comeback.

I never really got to like Brock in the first place. Maybe if they took off lots of showoffonomonotizinimitsm and replaced it with lots of screentimeintermonulalistressism I would like him more.

(I'm famous. I invented two new words!)

Hi.

The blog comment sounded a little confusing to me.. I really hope Misty comes back. Too bad Brock and Dawn isn't coming back (?)

Still hoping for a Misty comeback.

Here's what it is saying.

1. Brock and Dawn are leaving
2. A new girl is joining the team
3. She is an original character.

Oh, and Misty will never be a part of the main cast again.

:bawling:

White should have been in the anime...and brock.. after all this time.. he's leaving..I hope he doesn't get another lame replacement like Tracey.
Meh, when misty was gone, i never really reacted, but with brocko, it's different. Or maybe it's not permanent.

Well, I'll miss Dawn, Brock, not so much, since he just a prop that Ash uses whenever he's hungry. Even though I do support the idea that Ash and new girl will be a duo for Generation V anime, I still think that it will be a funny troll if Brock came back, to the fanbase's annoyance.
25tj29u.jpg

I don't see why this news is all that shocking.

We all knew Dawn would leave since Day 1 and Brock possibly finally being axed was always likely to happen.

I just hope the new characters Ash travels with turn out to be good. We'll see...

Only 3 episode in? Wasn't Brock not in the first few Hoenn episodes but came back in the first few?

Hikari's departure I expected. It surprises me that they're not using the BW girl, and it kinda disappoints me too - I was hoping she might join the group and become sort of a big sister figure to Satoshi (although that brings up another possibility - maybe she'll be the older sister of whoever the new female character is).

Takeshi's departure, on the other hand, stuns me. I thought for sure he'd be around for good after Kenji got dumped. Of course, Houen started out Takeshi-free and brought him back after just four episodes, so I still have my suspicions, but the fact that they're considering dropping him at all this time proves that Generation V really is going to shake things up in the Pokémon world. I remain riveted, Nintendo - keep the info coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom