• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia III: GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God guys, I told you about Mizzle. I said he's stable for now, but I'd watch out for him. You guys were all chill xD

Asides from that really good game guys :p

My God guys, I told you about Mizzle. I said he's stable for now, but I'd watch out for him. You guys were all chill xD

Asides from that really good game guys :p

Well, if Rayne hadn't refused conversion or if the mafia chose someone else, I would have been innocent 'till the end, so...

The reason I said that was that ghaskan roleblocked Synthesis and I accidentally responded to Synthesis before I looked at ghaskan's PM, so I had to throw some doubt on the report but not make you look like mafia.

Ratings, Pt.1

Coasting Wingull:

]Coasting Wingull, you are Evil Zhen Lin, the godfather.

image.php

You are the former Editor-in-Chief of Bulbapedia, and know your way around the site better than anyone else. Even though you were forced out of the position to make room for TTEchidna, you still feel a strong connection to the 'pedia. Well, you did. The other site owners convinced you that TTEchidna (and his successor MAGNEDETH) had ruined Bulbapedia and the only way to fix it was to take down BMGf and to allow the site owners and you to (re)gain control of it. Fully behind the notion, you decided to help the other site owners and to even help orchestrate them. However, since you still are quite connected with Bulbapedia, any checks done by the cop will come up as innocent.

]You are allied with the Site Owners. You win if the Site Owners win, which happens by killing all the Bulbagardeners. Your fellow mafia members are: Badal, ghaskan and Hellion.

The Mafia quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/UV7WdgWvBGN

Tienes cuidado. Todo el mundo se odia un traidor.

+was active during the time he was alive
~target of a random lynch, unfortunately
~otherwise, didn't get a chance to do much

6/10

Rayne:

Rayne, you are Kasumi, the doctor.

image.php

As the second-in-command at Bulbagarden and the wife of the webmaster, you are quite concerned with the survival of your husband's website. You can do this by saving one member every night. To do this, you can save one person every night from being killed. To do this, PM me saying “Save: [name]”.

You are allied with Bulbagarden. You win if Bulbagarden wins, which happens by killing all the Site Owners.

Eres la sola que puedes entender estos frases. jajaja

and

Rayne, you are Rayne, the deaf spy.

image.php

You are incredibly good at inferences – you can pick up on almost anything. This got you hired as a spy by the moderators in their wars against the members. However, all those years of gunfire have left you deaf – you can't hear anything. So, once a night, you can PM me “Follow: [name]”, and you can follow that person that night and receive a copy of all their PMs. Unfortunately, due to your hearing, you can only hear every tenth word.

You are allied with Bulbagarden. You win if Bulbagarden wins, which happens by killing all the Site Owners.

Ojalá que uno de las palabras no está “el.”

+very active
+was the driving force behind the innocents for a while
~refused conversion
-at one point, all three of the mafia were part of the innocents' network.

8.5/10

Pokemad:

Pokemad, you are Ivysaur, the gamer.

picture.php

You are one of the moderators of the Video Games section of the forums, you know everything about the Pokémon video games. You're always in the Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread, answering questions. As such, you are often distracted by video games. When you vote, your vote will only count half of the time. I will use random.org to determine whether your vote counts for that day or not.

Videojuegos son tu VIDA.

-inactive
-told everyone what his role was on day 2
-STILL got lynched

2/10

Sarcastically Insane:

SARCASTICALLY INSANE, YOU ARE MAGNEDETH, THE VIGILANTE.

image.php

YOU LOVE TALKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. AS SUCH, YOU GAIN THE POWER TO KILL ONE PERSON DURING THE NIGHT ONCE WHEN YOU POST ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS A CERTAIN NUMBER OF DAYS IN A ROW. TO DO THIS, SEND ME A PM SAYING; “KILL: [NAME]” (OH, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS EVERY POST. JUST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY).

YOU ARE ALLIED WITH BULBAGARDEN. YOU WIN IF BULBAGARDEN WINS, WHICH HAPPENS BY KILLING ALL THE SITE OWNERS.

ESTAN MUCHAS LETRAS MAYUSCULAS

+active
+managed to fulfill his quota every day without being obvious
~didn't figure out that his ability was not a one-shot, although it wouldn't have mattered at the point he could have used it.
-shot an innocent instead of a mafia when he used his ability

7.5/10

ghaskan:

ghaskan, you are [COLOR=“Red”]Serebii[/COLOR], the mafia roleblocker.

image.php

You are the owner of Serebii Forums, and the adjunct website. Way back in 2002, you were infamous for stealing others' articles and posting them on your own website as your own. Well, now that war has broken out between the Pokémon websites and Bulbagarden, you're back to your old ways. Once a night, you can “steal” someone's role (you won't know what it was), stopping them from using it. At the end of the night, you give the role back. To do this PM me saying Block: [name]

You are allied with the [COLOR=“Red”]Site Owners[/COLOR]. You win if the [COLOR=“Red”]Site Owners[/COLOR] win, which happens by killing all the [COLOR=“Lime”]Bulbagardeners[/COLOR]. Your fellow mafia members are: Badal, Coasting Wingull and Hellion.

The Mafia quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/UV7WdgWvBGN

¿Quieres que pare copiar? No.

+active
+living in portugal
+used her ability, to great effect
-decided it would be a good idea to get herself lynched
-she was replaced by mijzelffan, who had an ability worse for the mafia than she did.

7/10

Last edited:
Sarcastically Insane: I said that you could do that once after charging it for five days. So if you had continued to post in all caps for five more days, you could have gotten another kill.

I'll admit I did have Ghaskan and Hellion 'aboard' at the same time albeit they were opposing groups within the Innocent Camps when Hellion was growing untrustworthy, but I don't think I ever had three mafia at once ^^;

Deciding to rely on 'trust' in accepting Ghaskan was probably the worst mistake I made, but she did pretty well to back herself up and without anything concrete to go on besides the fake roleclaim.

Iteru was never fully involved and Mizzle was taken on in the time he was still innocent.

I don't know what networks went on after I departed the game, though it seemed to me the network was more or less dissolved by then.

Last edited:
I'll admit I did have Ghaskan and Hellion 'aboard' at the same time albeit they were opposing groups within the Innocent Camps when Hellion was growing untrustworthy, but I don't think I ever had three mafia at once ^^;

Deciding to rely on 'trust' in accepting Ghaskan was probably the worst mistake I made, but she did pretty well to back herself up and without anything concrete to go on besides the fake roleclaim.

Iteru was never fully involved and Mizzle was taken on in the time he was still innocent.

I don't know what networks went on after I departed the game, though it seemed to me the network was more or less dissolved by then.

Believe me Rayne, after you died i really wanted our group kept together. I thought id take command and tried to get only the people i trusted on board but they never responded to my PM, so i assumed it was over

Unfortunately for me, now pulling that card again won't be easy. :p

I don't think I'll be mafia again anytime soon anyway. The odds are really small.

(hint: I want the innocents to Win the possible BMGf Mafia IV =D)

Its weird that I havent been Mafia since Falconwing. I want to be innocent again in BMGf Mafia 4 so i can continue to terrify the mafia. I actually enjoy that

I'd like to be mafia at SOME point, just once. :/

By the way, fun fact: Before I got converted to mafia, I believed for 100% that Phoenicks was mafia. Meaning that if I actually were to be innocent, I would have been the one lynched the last phase for voting Phoenicks (and Hurristat's screwing me with that phony report), causing the mafia to win even earlier. Luckily I knew that he was innocent because I was mafia, and therefore tried to be extra tactical by unvoting him in the end to get him on my good side.

Bah humbug, this is what I return to. :p

Not much to say -- was distracted throughout most of the game from different things. If I hadn't been leaving and in a rush to get results immediately, I probably wouldn't have tried the Umeko-scheme. Honestly, something about Mijz and Iteru struck me as off. I just couldn't pick between them and left it up to Umeko.

BTW, Iteru, that conversation between you and Hellion definently looked fake. It was 8-minutes long. Hellion started it with something he clearly wanted to discuss; he then had to go shortly thereafter. It didn't feel natural; you guys are too good friends to be so rigid in your conversations. And things of consequence were said -- which should have tipped me off immediately.

Mijz -- you were mafia, just not for the reasons I believed. Ah, well, I always thought that conversions were cheap (I secretly rejoiced when Coolking died in the last game, btw.)

Guess I need to get better at being innocent -- generally I end up with several people questioning my innocence -- it doesn't help that the mafia doesn't like to lynch me, either. Considering my abrasive playstyle, I'll always end up with the mafia trying to frame me when innocent.

It's a shame that you guys never tried to kill me -- I really hoped that my odd/even night switch would work. It was the only lie I told throughout the game; I'll never be able to use that ploy again, and it didn't even work this time.

Good game all.

And hurristat, can you post copies of Mijz and Umeko's roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom