• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/30/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/28/2011]

Albert decided sitting at the back of the wagon was probably a good idea, and that he did.

As the others were participating in a variety of wacky hijinks, RNB was resigned to getting the Tauros who pulled the wagon to move. Reckless as they were, like many creatures, they were afraid of lightning. To add insult to injury, the wind was blowing fiercely in the opposite direction. RNB figured that the journey might last longer than expected.

Candy was a little disappointed since she was not having fun, at all. She did giggle tough when RNB was tired of yelling Tauros to what were actually Yoshi ^^;

"I mean, since this wagon has all of the equipment, including metal objects, and the fact that these wagons are practically the tallest things on this plain, we could get hit with lightning," MOAB thought out loud nervously.

Candy was a little disappointed since she was not having fun, at all. She did giggle tough when RNB was tired of yelling Tauros to what were actually Yoshi ^^;

That's what I'm here for...what's your name again?

Toad saw a faint figure on top of the clouds. "Um... guys?" Toad asked. "I think I see someone on top of the clouds..."

"Oh crap," Tony blurted out. If Toad was right, then whatever was up in the clouds above would become a major pain in the neck. In order to trust the mushroom's claim, he decided to take a look outside.

Toad was right. There was something up there, and although it was impossible to say for certain what it was, it definitely seemed like a menace.

@! Thunder Lord Z

Parmalee rose from her huddling stance. The wagon was getting cramped. Just sitting in that spot for a long period of time was grating on her nerves.

She heard the Toad say something about a figure on top of the clouds and nearly panicked. "Aw, man. I hope it's a friendly thing." Up ahead, she could see RNB trying to unfreeze the creatures from moving. Parmalee didn't know if RNB heard the Toad's claim. There was only one thing to do.

Parmalee raised her voice. "HEY! Did you hear the Toad!?"

Gibly put her book down. The stewardess passed in the aisle and asked her if she wanted headphones to enjoy the movie, but Gibly said, "Please, you couldn't pay me enough money to watch a post-Friends Jennifer Anniston romantic comedy. And oh yeah, maybe I could try to throw my first edition of War and Peace at the guy in the clouds. He could educate himself, go to college, get a degree in Russian litterature and maybe go abroad to teach that subject in Abu Dhabi. Would that be cool boss?"

"Guys, do we have ANYTHING made of rubber? It could help conduct electricity. Just a thought," Ryan said.

"Goodness gracious..." Haanif said, as he shut his magazine, and rolled it up into his pocket. "What the heck is that? I didn't think no cloud-steppin' varmints would be on this here trail..." Haanif saw lightning flash, and hid deep in the wagon. He hugged his legs. "The Summer of '72... It's been hauntin' me ever since..."

"Guys, do we have ANYTHING made of rubber? It could help conduct electricity. Just a thought," Ryan said.

"No, but here's a half-brained idea: take the thunderclouds and move them somewhere else! how about we take all the metal objects and concentrate them in one place (ex. on top of the wagon)? That way it could serve as a makeshift lightningrod, since the electricity will be directed there and it will be less likely to strike the passengers. If we do lose anything in the process, it still beats having people's lives taken."

Albert took a wild guess and assumed it was a Zapdos or another flying electric pokemon. He considered. It should be weak to ice and rock. He called out "does anyone have any ice or rock type pokemon? I have a bad feeling that its a zapdos, so get them ready. But dont attack first, lets see if we can sneak by what ever it is."

The Accelgor, being a Pokémon itself, knew its Pokémon. The figure on top of the cloud had a vaguely Human shape. The only Pokémon the Accelgor could think of that was similar that also controlled the clouds was Tornadus. Again, Zhwoo the Accelgor tried to tell the others with little success.

Balls of spikes rained around the wagons. Then, the spiky balls started walking around. Toad looked at them in fear. "Spinies..." Toad became alert. "There's only one creature I know that throws Spinies and lightning! La-"

Toad was interrupted by a scream from the third wagon.

HOST NOTE: This would be the last day of BMGf Trail. However, I feel that it should go on an extra week. The shopping and wagons and setting out thing was all day 1 stuff. Give you opinions about this.

Week long adventure. Remember the sign-up thread? Anyway, I'm changing it. The trail goes on until the group rests six times. The seventh rest is the end of the trail. Okay?

EDIT: Rest as in set up camp.

Xavier took off his shoes and held the above his head, the rubber soles providing some protection So when the lightning struck in his cart, the scream obviously didn't come from him. He watched as one of his wagonmates was struck by the Lakitu. "Damnit! We should've got an escape rope!" he exclaimed. Soon, he began to strum on his wooden acoustic guitar, hoping to soothe the Lakitu.

"Wait, Lakitus shoot thunder?... Oh." Albert put his rubber case above his head, just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom