• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Breejects? Got a few to trade...

PiccoloX

I'm just Saiyan...
Reaction score
By "Breejects" I mean that they are perfect or close to perfect, just not shiny. Here's what I have. Note that I can also give them Pokerus.

Rockruff:
Adamant (Moon Ball)
-Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Thrash
A few 5 stats (-S.Atk) and a few 6 stats.

Beldum:
Jolly AND Brave (Heavy Ball)
A few 5 stats. The Brave variant has been bred with low Decent speed for non-mega Gyro Ball.

Bruxish:
Jolly (Love Ball)
-Egg Moves: Poison Fang, Rage, Ice Fang, Water Pulse
A few 5 stats.
*** 1 shiny, male named Trapjaw (optional, but this dudes totally a Trap). Wanted a normal female because I don't like this shiny coloration.

Dewpider:
Relaxed (Beast Ball)
-Egg Moves: None... (Only egg move worth anything isn't available yet to my knowledge.)
A ton of 5 stat and 6 stats! (This shiny just didn't want to happen.)

Eevee: (Hidden Ability)
I haven't bred these yet, but I have an assortment of Apricorn Ball Eevees that I can breed the HA into shpuld this be of interest.

I have Wonder Traded a lot of these guys off, but since they are peak performance I saved a few to check on the boards. The shinies mentioned here are up for trade for a Bottlecap, but the others are just negotiable. I'm interested in pretty much anything captured in an Acorn Ball (varieties Oak gives away) and my next projects will be Snivy in a Friendship Ball, Vulpix in a Love Ball and a variety of themed balls for different Eeveelutions.

Last edited:
I can trade a Bottle Cap for the shiny Rockruff :) I would also like Pokerus too!!
I also have lots of Apricorn ball Pokemon I can trade if you're interested (although not many are breedjects yet as I just started to breed 5IVs), for the random shinies

Last edited:
If you thought a pokemon was worth catching in an Apricorn Ball then it's most likely themed to that Pokeball, so I'm not really picky. The Moon Ball really goes well with the Lyconroc design. You have a preferred name for it?

It's female and for added theme it's hatch location was the Alter of The Moone. Should the next shiny thst hatches be a male (and NOT have Keen Eye) I'll name it "Sabras", after the blue Cu-Sidhe I used to have back in Ultima Online.

Last edited:
If you thought a pokemon was worth catching in an Apricorn Ball then it's most likely themed to that Pokeball, so I'm not really picky. The Moon Ball really goes well with the Lyconroc design. You have a preferred name for it?
I'd like to have it nicknamed Happy.
And I'm guessing you're not trading the random shinies for Apricorn ball Pokemon?
Regardless, I'll add your FC if you're ready to trade now!

My FC:
2251 - 8791 - 1186

Will trade the random shinies for Apricorn Ball pokemon as well, but because they were just random encounters I'm not charging a bottle cap for them.

I'm on my phone and don't see signatures for some reason. My sig is pretty outdated if it's still there.

Will trade the random shinies for Apricorn Ball pokemon as well, but because they were just random encounters I'm not charging a bottle cap for them.
The Apricorn Ball Pokemon I have are:
Love Ball Cutiefly, Fomantis, Jangmo-o, Mareanie, Oranguru, Stufful, Eevee, Morelull, Emolga, Bruxish, Mimikyu
Level Ball Cutiefly, Jangmo-o, Pikipek, Sandygast, Mudbray, Tepig
Friend Ball Komala, Snivy, Chikorita, Bounsweet, Eevee, Petilil
Heavy Ball Turtonator, Honedge, Geodude, Carbink
Lure Ball Carvanha, Wishiwashi, Dratini, Dhelmise, Mareanie, Totodile
Beast Ball Vulpix, Beldum, Wimpod
Moon Ball Riolu, Deino, Cyndaquil, Honedge, Rockruff, Drampa, Minior (Blue core), Purple Oricorio
Fast Ball Rockruff
Dive Ball Sandshrew
Interested in any for the random shinies?

My FC is 2766-8758-5131 and IGN is Peter

My IGN is Jraken. This is the first time I've friend traded and don't see your name in festival plaza. As for the random shinies the Jang-Mo and Tepig in Level Ball sound like good future projects. Trading seems much more difficult than back in XY. :/

My IGN is Jraken. This is the first time I've friend traded and don't see your name in festival plaza. As for the random shinies the Jang-Mo and Tepig in Level Ball sound like good future projects. Trading seems much more difficult than back in XY. :/
Well since you're already online, I'll trade the Bottle Cap now but I'll need to breed for Jangmo and Tepig first

Thanks for the trades. Have fun with Happy. Will update post with whats available.

Updating that I just caught an HA Eevee in a Dive Ball (to breed for Vaporeon). I've obtained Eevees with Moon Ball and Love Ball through Wonder Trade that I can breed the HA into given how Pokeball inheritance works now. I don't have the Eevees yet, but thought it would be worth mentioning if anyone has interest in them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom