• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Is Midgar the first blueprint revealed that has an explicitly negative effect (not being able to destroy it, so you're practically locked into it)?

Night Five Update New
Please consider the building Manhattan to have been built effective as of the last phase update.

Sorry for missing that one, ill also use this time to confirm any blueprints for the last phase update have been sent.

Sorry, just been insanely hectic at work, we've had a new contract so overtime has been rife and my time has been very quiet on the forums for the past week, come Thursday should be alright as the contract ends!

@Midorikawa
@TheCapsFan
@ExLight
@Divergent
@toastghost
@JamieIsBored

I think I'll do some analysis on blueprints, but so far, this now confirms that there's one person with two buildings.

@Calvinッ can a person perform a blueprint action and a role action at the same time?

I will claim having Arkham. Received on N2, peeked immediately, then built D3.
Can you clarify on the timeline on this? Was checking threadmarks and it was announced on D4, meaning it would have been built N3

Can you clarify on the timeline on this? Was checking threadmarks and it was announced on D4, meaning it would have been built N3
Sure. Everything on half the relevant posts are now just dates and this game is a blur so getting the timeline straight has been a bit difficult; looking at it now, I think you're right & I built it N3. Let me chronologize things to clarify

D2 Start: April 17, 4PM my time
N2 Start: April 19, 4PM my time
I receive blueprint: April 19 (presumably after N2 start)
I peek blueprint: April 19
D3 Start: April 20, 4PM my time
I learn of Arkham's abilities: April 20
N3 Start: April 22, 4PM my time
I build blueprint: April 23, 11AM my time
D4 Start: April 23, 4PM my time

So yeah, I built it N3. Thanks for catching that. I think I got confused because my PM history changed from dates to day/time between when I learned what the abilities were & when I built it, so I guess I assumed I built it like, the next day before the phase updated.

N2 Start: April 19, 4PM my time
I receive blueprint: April 19 (presumably after N2 start)
I peek blueprint: April 19
D3 Start: April 20, 4PM my time
I learn of Arkham's abilities: April 20
N3 Start: April 22, 4PM my time
I build blueprint: April 23, 11AM my time
Since you peeked on N2, was there any particular reason behind not building on D3?

This was what I waiting a reply for and they said it depends on the blueprint
Hmmm, interesting, so it must be a passive of at least one of the current buildings since none of the revealed blueprints/buildings has mentioned this.

Back
Top Bottom