• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Timeline of Current Buildings and Actions:

D1: Silent Hill built
N1: Silent Hill blocks Lissi; Pokemon Center built
D2: -
N2: Silent Hill blocks Lissi again
D3: -
N3: Azeroth built; Arkham Asylum built; ??? silences Mido
D4: Silent Hill destroyed
N4: Lumbridge built; Nether built
D5: Manhattan built

Assumptions: The final mafia member can have 2 buildings and possibly perform both a role action and a blueprint action on the same night.

Given this, originally, I believe the final mafia started with Silent Hill and then for their second building, they built either Pokemon Center, Azeroth, or Arkham Asylum. They then destroyed Silent Hill on D4 to have one space open for building, and then built the Nether on N4.

From the three options, I'm inclined to think Pokemon Center belongs to a town player because of its speculated role and probability-wise, I feel it unlikely that this same person would have another blueprint this early.

Vote Count: Ahead of Schedule Edition
Othinus: I (ExLight)
Phantom345: I (JamieIsBored)
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: I (guzmania)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
Not Voting (8): Mido, Caps, Stinger, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
Final Vote Count for Day One:
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: II (guzmania, StormyStinger)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
StormyStinger: II (ExLight, JamieIsBored)
Marshmallowmao: I (toastghost)
Not Voting (6): Mido, Caps, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent
Policy :yay:
D2 Vote Count: JamieIsNotBoredPlayingMafia Edition:
StormyStinger: III (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
Not voting (8): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
D2 Final Vote Count
StormyStinger: IV (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus, Divergent)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
Not Voting (7): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Toast, Mao
Wow, all 5 of us voting! How exciting. If we’re going by the Stinger’s teammates left him to die and did not bus that points a big fat finger at Caps.
Day 3:
itsjustmudkipz: VIII (Othinus, mastermind lissi, toastghost, Divergent, TheCapsFan, Quasar_Catfish, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa
Not Voting (3): Ex, Mudkipz, Mao
Jinkies, all of us bar Ex voted for the scummy little sausage that was Mudkipz. Would Ex not place a vote of respect for his teammate? Possibly. Would he do it if he was the only one not to? Probably not. All of us alive peoples all jumped on decently late to this wagon (I think this is the first wagon Divergent isn’t the last vote for).
D4 Early Vote count:
toastghost: II (Othinus, Divergent)
TheCapsFan: I (Midorikawa)
mastermind lissi: I (toastghost)
Midorikawa: II (ExLight, TheCapsFan)
Not Voting (3): Lissi, Jamie, Mao
Final Votals for Day Four:
toastghost: I (Othinus)
mastermind lissi: V (toastghost, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, Divergent)
Midorikawa: I (ExLight)
Not voting (2): Lissi, Mao
Everyone piling on one wagon except Ex again. Kinda WIFOM, but I don’t think Scum!Ex would want to stand out this much, I know he’s super good so could be an double bluff but eh. Caps likes being middle of the pack doesn’t he?
Final Vote Count for Day 5:
toastghost: IV (ExLight, TheCapsFan, JamieIsBored, Divergent)
Divergent: II (toastghost, Midorikawa)
Woah, Ex on a leading wagon? Unheard of :swirlix:. Divergent’s last minute vote was self-pres this time iirc. Mido leaving the pack to go for Divergent was I think due to a belief that the weird role usage wasn’t likely to come from someone more experienced with everyone here.

Here’s a handy dandy list for all you folks, folkettes and anything in between:

Times been on leading wagon (classing Stinger as a leading wagon D1):
Jamie - 5/5 (I must be convincing :swirlix:)
Caps - 3/5 (Not on Stinger both times)
Ex - 2/5 (Not on Stinger the second time, Mudkipz and Lissi)
Mido - 3/5 (Not on Stinger the first time and not on Toast)
Divergent - 4/5 (Not on Stinger the first time)

Does make Ex look bad, but in thread makes up for this imo.

Lynch priority is currently (from most to least): Caps -> Mido -> Divergent/Ex.

And to end it all off: a toast. To one of the best endgames that we’re gonna see. The pieces are set, let’s see who falls first.

Day Six Start New
@Midorikawa
@TheCapsFan
@ExLight
@Divergent
@JamieIsBored

ExLight,

You are a vanilla townie, with access to the following abilities:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces have been removed from the game.

Oscorp Technology:
Target a player once a night, give that player access to cutting edge Oscorp technology. You will not know what you are giving.
Sanctum Sanctorum (PASSIVE): Giving away this blueprint will cause the Sanctum Sanctorium blueprint to form and be given to you. If you were to destroy this building / blueprint, a random player would receive Sanctum Sanctorum.

ExLight has been killed, they were sided with the Town.

Manhattan has been destroyed.

Current Buildings
Pokémon Center
Azeroth
Arkham Asylum
Lumbridge
The Nether

It is now Day Six. This phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 1st of May. Good luck!

Divergent is clear.

I used a 1x Janitor last night on Divergent. I confirmed with the host that the Janitor shot would block the nightkill.

Unless we are in F5, last mafia is between Jamie & Mido.

Is there ANY reason either of these players should be 100% cleared?
Was this your day action? I received a notification that I would be roleblocked during the night.

Also, I have been burned. I'm assuming this is from the Nether.

Was this your day action? I received a notification that I would be roleblocked during the night.

Also, I have been burned. I'm assuming this is from the Nether.
Yep! I had to use it during the day.

I was going to use it the previous day, against Mido. To figure out whether she was actually silenced or faking it. But I forgor again. Literally sent Calvin a message like "please please please" lmao

Are you fucking kidding me? The one time I bloody doc someone other than Ex he fucking dies. :tentacruel:

I am the Pokémon centre as I’ve hinted at since Day 1.
I have a 2x Status heal too so I could just heal Divergent tonight lmao.

WP Mido.
Vote: Mido

Sanctum Sanctorum (PASSIVE): Giving away this blueprint will cause the Sanctum Sanctorium blueprint to form and be given to you. If you were to destroy this building / blueprint, a random player would receive Sanctum Sanctorum
Has this been given to someone? As Manhattan was technically destroyed?

I got the overworld blueprint today.

Got the Azeroth the night I was silenced (at least I think that’s when I got it) and built it without peeking.

Rolecop on even nights and poisoner on odd nights.

I didn’t read so I accidentally tried to use poisoner on an even night -_-;

Is there ANY reason either of these players should be 100% cleared?
To Jamie's favor, I think him having Pokemon Center makes it less likely for him to be the last mafia (but isn't a 100% clear).

My blueprint gave me a poisoner ability which I used on EXLight…last night. So I wasted my role. sigh
What made you choose ExLight for the poisoner action?

Has this been given to someone? As Manhattan was technically destroyed?
Wording-wise, it implies that it's only given if you intentionally destroy the building and not if it's destroyed.

To Jamie's favor, I think him having Pokemon Center makes it less likely for him to be the last mafia (but isn't a 100% clear).
Blueprint/role is NAI. But I do think that as a whole, Jamie has been quite towny throughout. That being said, I do think he should have died sooner. So for me it's kind of a tossup between the two. My gut is leaning Mido though.

@JamieIsBored Did you peek before choosing your role?

Blueprint/role is NAI. But I do think that as a whole, Jamie has been quite towny throughout. That being said, I do think he should have died sooner. So for me it's kind of a tossup between the two. My gut is leaning Mido though.
Yeah, it's NAI. It was moreso the possibility that he would have had both Silent Hill and Pokemon Center (Silent Hill was built D1 while Pokemon Center was built N1), which I find less likely.

I do agree that he's been very towny throughout the game and I'm leaning more toward Mido. Mido could have bussed Stinger and being on the latter end of the Mudkipz vote makes me less confident of her being town.

Back
Top Bottom