• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbachat Club of Happiness and Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually just play a flute and watch him dance to the doodledooooo sounds that it makes.

It's really big, and it's nice, and it loves to dance!

HEY I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD A PALKIA!! Palkia's don't dance when you play the flute. You must have a SEVIPER!!!!!

BITCH, IT'S A DODGE SEVIPER, yo.

Oh, I am picking up a message right now... it's from Momo's Toilet... and it's saying:

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop eating those multi grain crackers right now!!! PLEASE! I'm scared, I'm very scared.... I am so GODDAMN SCARED!!!"

WE BE MAKIN CANDIES MANUFACTURED BY GLICO!!!

Last edited:
I HOPE YOU STICK YOUR SEVIPER IN A ZANGOOSE DEN >:OOO

I HOPE A MUK MAKES YOUR CLOYSTER INTO IT'S NEW HOME!!!

I HOPE A JYNX USES ATTRACT ON YOUR SEVIPER AND YOU GET AIDS

I HOPE A SMEARGLE PAINTS YOUR DIGLETT HOLE INTERESTING COLORS!!!!

I PUT RUTHIES IN YOUR CLOYSTER!!!
I PUT RUTHIES IN YOUR CLOYSTER!!!
HOLY MOOSEPALKIA... I PUT RUTHIES IN YOUR CLOYSTER!!!!!!

slash me uses PEEING TOM... that's what happens when you piss on the owner of myspace!

Wow, you mean that we made an innocent onlooker do something constructive for once??? YAY YAY YAY FOR US!

Also: CHEER UP CATBUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Sato, it's ay dios mio but I doubt you'd want to walk around saying ay and giving people the wrong idea. People might think you're touching your palkia or something :( Remember children, touching your palkia in public is wrong unless this "public" is a group of trustworthy, fun-loving, comfortable friends that don't mind seeing your palkia get a massage, and won't wake up at 3am going 'HEY I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT PALKIA AWAY FROM MY DIGLETT HOLE I DID NOT CONSENT TO THIS'. Remember, rape is wrong. At this point in my story, I'd like to remind all children to take their medication on a daily basis. If a doctor (no, not Dr. Dre silly. That's a whole other story) perscribed it to you, you more than likely need it and should take it. That way, paragraphs like this aren't made and paragraphs like this haven't been read this far down(Seriously you're still reading? I love you, go shit a potato and I'll name it after you). So its obvious that I haven't taken my medicine tod-- oh wait, I don't have any medicine to take! I'm crazy like this all the time 8D!! It's amazing how someone as crazy and weird as me fits in at a place like this. With that, I'll end this crazy "I need medication and a straight jacket" rant.

Jesus christ, I just re-read over this and I think that you might just be in more need than I am of some meds Aisha. Christ.

Also, I laughed my ass off!

Last edited:
SkittyJolt said:
Sato, it's ay dios mio but I doubt you'd want to walk around saying ay and giving people the wrong idea. People might think you're touching your palkia or something :( Remember children, touching your palkia in public is wrong unless this "public" is a group of trustworthy, fun-loving, comfortable friends that don't mind seeing your palkia get a massage, and won't wake up at 3am going 'HEY I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT PALKIA AWAY FROM MY DIGLETT HOLE I DID NOT CONSENT TO THIS'. Remember, rape is wrong. At this point in my story, I'd like to remind all children to take their medication on a daily basis. If a doctor (no, not Dr. Dre silly. That's a whole other story) perscribed it to you, you more than likely need it and should take it. That way, paragraphs like this aren't made and paragraphs like this haven't been read this far down(Seriously you're still reading? I love you, go shit a potato and I'll name it after you). So its obvious that I haven't taken my medicine tod-- oh wait, I don't have any medicine to take! I'm crazy like this all the time 8D!! It's amazing how someone as crazy and weird as me fits in at a place like this. With that, I'll end this crazy "I need medication and a straight jacket" rant.

This is why I <3 you Aisha. :p You're just as nutty as me. Well, I think I'm a bit nuttier just because I'm a doofus. :p

Ok I'm pretty pissed:

(Copied from my MySpace Bulletin)

NBA Live '08 for the Wii sucks ass. I'm extremely disappointed with the game. There's no Dynasty mode where you can keep track of your season, but rather just a one game season and then it starts over; freaking useless. You can't even create your own player in this game. What kind of game doesn't let you create your own player? Seriously.

Aside from the options in the game, the controls blow ass. I can understand the concept of flicking the Wiimote back and then flicking it forward to make a shot...But half the time when you do that, it doesn't recognize it on the Wiimote and the player just stands there doing nothing. Then, if you're lucky, 2 seconds later the guy starts to shoot, but ends up being blocked because the game is retarded. Whenever you try to block somebody, you have to flick the Wiimote constantly to try to do anything. And after about 5 minutes of looking like an idiot flailing the damn Wiimote around, the guy decides to do something.

So overall, this game seems to suck. Not being able to customize any player is complete bullcrap. This game has about 75% less features than the '06 version had, and the '06 version was pretty lame too.

Damn EA Sports needs to get it together with Nintendo and create a damn game that isn't pretty much a waste of $50.

@___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom