• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbachat Club of Happiness and Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Snapz, it's been about a month and a half since this thread's gotten any life. So why not resurrect it since we're on the brink of having a 2nd coming with the members here. Yeah, I can agree, and so can many others that we pretty much took a hiatus from things, to try to branch out on our own and look at new things. But when it's all said and done at the end of the day, we just can't stay separated from each others. It's envitable. :p

So, to make this part of the Happiness and Good Times, I'll start off by saying that my Birthday is this Saturday, February 23, and I'll be 20. :-D Going to be out of those "teen" years, but hey, it's just another chapter in life, so why not go with it. :p

Funny you mentioned bdays, Matt. Mine was the last day this thread was posted in before you arrived it.

I sent you a bday PM on MySpace but apparently it doesn't work. >:O

Happy Birthday Matt!! [Late] See you on the chat Homie <3 :p

Meh. I hate being sick. But at least I'm home. >:D

That rolling Pikachu thing is awesome!

It's like The Matrix, but funnier.

why haven't I posted in here yet D:

* Tina slaps Tina around with a large trout

god though, I really gotta remember to get mIRC on my laptop. Lack of Slap! command makes me sad ):

But yeah, count me in |D

I have never posted here, until now at least but have been a regular on the chat since November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom