• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League [Won By Bulba-Bad Asses]

Badal

What the deuce?
Reaction score
BulbagardenChampionsLeaguebannerBadal.png

League Table

Player standings:

Rules:

Gen 5 OU [Sim]:
Here is the banlist:

Moves
All moves that increase Evasion only (e.g. Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (e.g. Horn Drill)

Abilities
Inconsistent
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

Species
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom

Clauses:
  • Timer must be enabled.
  • All battles must be on Pokémon Online
  • You are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as "Uber"
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
Gen 4 OU [Sim]
  • All Gen 4 matches must be played on Shoddy Battle or Pokemon Online.
  • You are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as "Uber".
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Timer must be turned on

Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]:
  • Battles must be played over Wi-Fi
  • You are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as "Uber".
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Hax Clause: Focus Band, King's Rock, Lucky Punch, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens are banned

Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]:

• Battles must be played over Wi-Fi
  • You are not allowed to use Pokémon classified as "Uber", "OU" or "BL"
  • Hax Clause: Focus Band, King's Rock, Lucky Punch, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens are banned

Match-Ups:

vs
ive805.png

The Crew (2) vs The Brisinger Trainers (1)
Gen 5 OU [Sim]: pkmnr vs Troggy
Gen 4 OU [Sim]: sqwat500 vs pman
Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Johto Trainer vs GameCodeTrainer
Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]: Sarcastically Insane vs INjustice Hero

20110327logounovatraine.png
vs
badalproject250x250.png

Bulba Bad Asses (3) vs The Beedrills (1)
Gen 5 OU [Sim]: coolking503 vs DeviousSmile (Activity Win)
Gen 4 OU [Sim]: Thundergere vs Trainer-c
Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Lizard Man vs Heathcliff Huxtable
Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]: Angad vs Rev (Activity Win)

Galaxy Tigers get a break this round.

You have EXACTLY a week to get these matches done. POST ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITY HERE. I do NOT want to give out too many coin flips and activities. Have Fun everyone!

Therefore DEADLINE: 16'th of May 2011

Feel free to post here if I've missed out on something.

Last edited:
Re: Bulbagarden Champions League (Final Week)

This should be a good week, there are a lot of good battles.

Absolutely. Especially with the title decider between BBA and Beedrills.
If Bulba Bad Asses win, they win the league, Beedrills need either a draw or win to win the league.

Why this week will be awesome:
screenshzmz.png

7 undefeated players are taking part in the final showdown (Lizard man)

Why do we have under a week? Alot of people (me AND you included) have exams now and it will be harder than usual to complete our matches. Not to mention that I would hate for the last round to be decided based on activity (although that seems to be the way the beedrills have made their living (see the stat sheet)). If you want more matches to be completed you probably should lengthen the time period, not decrease it.

The under a week was a c/p from last week.

I'm probably going to allow extensions this round considering this is the final round, but be careful if I feel you are avoiding your match to get an activity win or an extension or something I'm not going to allow you.

Week four match up.
Beat Rev, it was a good game, won 3-0. No hax at all ;)

Last edited:

I'm so sorry Badal, I didn't realize I would be at my Grandma's house for Mother's Day :/ But I'm positive I can get my last battle done. I just feel so bad that I joined a tourney and wasn't able to be active :( I'm also sorry to my team, The Crew, for being inactive!

I PMd GameCodeTrainer. It looks like he's online, so hopefully we can get our battle done now.

Edit: I always seem to get on when my opponents get off :/

Edit 2: He's back :)

Last edited:

Meh. Looks like I got to PM Troggeh again. I'll get it done and bring the W home this week. Again.

GG, GameCodeTrainer! I won, 4-0. I'm glad my first and last battle could be a win for my team. Again, I'm sorry everyone.

It was a great battle, though. Not much hax (The two crits didn't even matter) at all and it was fun.

GG, GameCodeTrainer! I won, 4-0. I'm glad my first and last battle could be a win for my team. Again, I'm sorry everyone.

It was a great battle, though. Not much hax (The two crits didn't even matter) at all and it was fun.
Confirming, it was a gg :)

Guess I beat Troggeh 4-2(r). A miss had cost him in the last turn.

I guess that puts me a 2-2 for the season.

Yeah sorry but I've had quite enough bad luck on PO to last me for a while!

Was a gg no matter what

Yeah, I was kind a surprised to see a stoutland as well. I used one in game though so I kinda knew about it. And its on my PO LU Wifi Sandstorm team.

If Rev lost last round, and Healthcliff's match was decided by a coinflip, then if we tie this round it actual was a 50% chance of us tieing for the lead, instead of losing. :(

Last edited:

My new Stoutland is much better then my original Stoutland tbh.

Just beat Trainer-C in one hell of a match! GG.

Confirming. It was an awesome match!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom