• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

So I am the tallest? I hate you all.

If you excuse me, I'm going to get ice and rub my body with it because it is not normal at all but it is so damn hot.

The amount of jeans I'm unable to buy because of the legs being too long, if I was any shorter, It would be really difficult to find any pants that fit. Shirts and coats are OK, though some things can fall too low on me.
That happens to me too. That's why I have to wear skinny jeans (I wear a size bigger for comfort) as the pants legs will conform to my legs and it's easier to roll them up.

I don't like cutting pants legs down to my size (I hem the legs myself).

When I wear yoga pants at home, I have to roll them up so much and there are times when I might trip over them. @.@

I find it's always one end of the spectrum or the other - stuff is always way too long or way too short! Jeans seem to be getting better and are occasionally too long even for me, but skirts, dresses and leggings are almost always too short for me in most English stores, as are a lot of sleeves on things. Still, my mother and sister always have to hem the legs on things themselves. And don't even get me started on sizes, I can be literally three different sizes across different areas of my body that the same piece of clothing would need to fit. I just stick to certain things that fit well enough that I can wear them to death, to be honest.

I find it's always one end of the spectrum or the other - stuff is always way too long or way too short! Jeans seem to be getting better and are occasionally too long even for me, but skirts, dresses and leggings are almost always too short for me in most English stores, as are a lot of sleeves on things. Still, my mother and sister always have to hem the legs on things themselves. And don't even get me started on sizes, I can be literally three different sizes across different areas of my body that the same piece of clothing would need to fit. I just stick to certain things that fit well enough that I can wear them to death, to be honest.

Girl your body is just an abstract improvisation of the fundamentals of the female body.

In a good way.

I assume.

That could go one of two ways. I'm going to go ahead and take it as a compliment. :p

I know that feeling with pants. Or if they are the right length they don't fit in the waist or if they do fit the pockets SUCK!

I know that feeling with pants. Or if they are the right length they don't fit in the waist or if they do fit the pockets SUCK!
I know how you feel especially the dilemma with small pockets! I've asked other people and they said that it was maybe due to the assumption that the women wearing the pants will rely on their purses for storage. This is why I envy men's jeans as they have huge pockets. D:

And what about the women who don't carry a purse? Kinda like me.

So can't be bothered going to uni. Anyway I am very fashion conscious. Fashion first.

If it fits and I'm comfortable then I'm good. I'm not one for girly clothes in the first place.

Men's clothes tend to be more comfortable for me; I crossdress. XD

I'm a tomboy so YAY for guy clothes. They fit better on me and they have REAL pockets...lol.

I love the massive pockets and the bagginess... My dad doesn't agree with my clothing choices, but I don't care. XD

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to put non-useable pockets on girl jeans? It really makes me angry.

Not all girls carry purses... ><

I'll take fake pockets over baggy clothes.
Even small guy sizes fit like an extra large on me :s

I am aware of trends, but I really don't treat them as a guide - I just pick and choose things I like and that look nice together and then keep those whether they're still in fashion or not. I think fashion and style are not at all the same thing, and I do alright on the latter without following the former much.

I have worn a boyfriend's jeans for the odd rush to the shop and stuff before and I have to admit, just the pockets were heavenly. Suddenly I could carry so much around with me. I realised how cheated we really are on ours. :I

Growing up, my mom would buy me guy clothes cause she thought they fit me better. Now she's obsessed with buying me girl clothes with fake pockets and I'm like no.

Back
Top Bottom