• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Οh, music is the topic...

I like lots of styles, from pop to classical etc. I tend to listen to Japanese songs by myself in the PC, but if I bump upon a disc or the radio while with family and friends, I can listen to almost everything and like it.

I actually like rap. Specifically Russian rap. I also like American.
But my favorite genre is country. (Not a redneck)

Music from video games. I could listen to that all day. XD

Yes, I like videogame music also. But I don't play lots of them, so I don't know about most of it.

Soundtrack from HeartGold and SoulSilver is so awesome. When I encountered a wild Pokémon in Kanto, I shat a whole bunch of bricks. Thought I encountered a roaming legendary. XD

Soundtrack from HeartGold and SoulSilver is so awesome. When I encountered a wild Pokémon in Kanto, I shat a whole bunch of bricks. Thought I encountered a roaming legendary. XD

HG/SS' soundtrack is so good, all the remixes are awesome~

HG/SS' soundtrack is so good, all the remixes are awesome~

Especially Kanto Gym battle remix.

I like music from EarthBound, all kinds of Sonic the Hedgehog music, Pokemon music, music from Katamari Damacy and We ♥ Katamari, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

From Sonic music, I really like Starlight Zone.

Yeah, Goldenrod was a meh conversion. The worst part is that with the amount of time you spend in Goldenrod, the weaknesses of the track get more and more obvious.

From Sonic music, I really like Starlight Zone.

Yeah, Goldenrod was a meh conversion. The worst part is that with the amount of time you spend in Goldenrod, the weaknesses of the track get more and more obvious.

Totally, bicycle theme sounded closer to Goldenrod's original theme.

GSC Goldernod = HGSS Bicycle > HGSS Goldenrod
Between the first two, the one has the nostalgia and better-sounding scale, the other has the "modern" beats.

As for Ecruteak, HGSS really made it better. It's the kind of theme that fits better with Gen 4 soundfount than the Gen 2 one.

Nah, GSC just had Ecruteak and Cianwood under the same roof. Cianwood was more faithful to the original, while Ecruteak became a completely different beast while keeping the key aspects that fit both cities.

Violet and Cianwood were bad as well, FR/LG remixes of them were awesome.

Violet and Cianwood were bad as well, FR/LG remixes of them were awesome.

Here I have to disagree. Cianwood was really nice, and Violet is superior to it's FRLG equivalent, Sevii Islands 6 & 7.

I think Cianwood does not have a FRLG remix. Maybe Olivine?
Anyways, I like Sevii 67 more than HGSS Violivine. I felt like this theme and Goldernod's one got ruined by HGSS.
But I like HGSS Azaleathorn more than Sevii 45.

Back
Top Bottom