• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA

RM is more fun but I prefer the actual conversation of BCCT.

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA

Or a less fun RM. XD

There are rules on the use of this thread; it's staged. You don't get to see people for who they really are.

In RM, it's everyone's show. It's like a collaborative art project; you don't know how it's going to turn out after every post.

In this thread, responses can be predicted to an extent.

If RM shows people for who they really are, then we have some really annoying people on the forums.

RM is more fun but I prefer the actual conversation of BCCT.

Agreed. Sometimes it's fun to participate in the randomness, but this is for people who want to actually talk and converse.

If RM shows people for who they really are, then we have some really annoying people on the forums.

Ha! Let's just say that thread has caused a couple headaches :p

I prefer BCCT, I like structured conversation, but we can also go a bit leftfield.

Mods are asleep, post shrinks

freud2.jpeg

Why post shrinks when you can shrink shrinks?

iCW9N3d.png

Why post shrinks when you can post winks.

stop_winking.jpg

Why post shrinks when you can play with inks.

ITT: Images of subjects that end in 'inks'.

Not the oddest topic we've had, but it's close.

How about those jungle canyon rope bridges? You ever notice how they're always in a disused state? Always a couple planks missing, or the vine is running thin.

(+5 points if anyone knows what I'm on about.)

Why post winks when you can post twinks?

THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

I think we could do with a new topic.

Anyone here not got/not getting ORAS?

I don't yet ._.

I think i'll get my copy next Friday if the postman doesn't screw me over.

I'm getting both

On the 25th of December

I was at wal mart in the electronics section about to buy it yesterday, but then I decided that I didn't really care. I think I'm going to run over and get it today though.

I was at wal mart in the electronics section about to buy it yesterday, but then I decided that I didn't really care. I think I'm going to run over and get it today though.

Hope you enjoy it, I'm getting it this Friday coming. Can't wait to get my grimy little paws on it.

Family is buying it as a gift, so I'll be waiting for Christmas.

I saw a motorized bike today. Not a motorcycle, but a bike, still had the pedals on it.

I think i'll get my copy next Friday if the postman doesn't screw me over.
Here's hoping. I got mine on Amazon prime, so unless something goes really wrong, I'll get it on Friday.
Family is buying it as a gift, so I'll be waiting for Christmas.

I saw a motorized bike today. Not a motorcycle, but a bike, still had the pedals on it.
Motorised Bicycle. Basically a power assisted bicycle.

Back
Top Bottom