• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm guessing so. This used to be so much more active..ah, the good old days. And ooh I see

Hello um I haven't been here in awhile o; what is a daikon?
the radish vegetable there is, apparently

first post in like 11 days

does this thread have cancer?
Nah, if it had cancer there'd be a never-ending stream of meaningless posts that stifle other posts. This thread has radiation poisoning.

Hey all! So I am considering making a Skype group chat for the Bulbagarden forums. What you guys think?

I find myself spending a lot more time in other less-specific forums, or the IRC.

I've been busy with grad school and now I'm busy with work. Morning shifts are great that I end the work early enough to visit shops or hospitals if I need to, but standing for seven hours straight is killing me.

I've been busy with grad school and now I'm busy with work. Morning shifts are great that I end the work early enough to visit shops or hospitals if I need to, but standing for seven hours straight is killing me.

Yeah it sucks, Ive had a job where I have to be on my feet for that long(though I did get a half hour break for lunch) but not fun :/

Yeah it sucks, Ive had a job where I have to be on my feet for that long(though I did get a half hour break for lunch) but not fun :/

The part that I dislike the most about my position is that there is literally nowhere to even lean on. I am not asking for permission to be always seated (it's a hotel after all), but during those break times when the staff are preparing the buffet, can't I sit on a damn stool for thirty minutes before the brunch rush? I don't mind having to stand up every time I have to receive a phone call. I can live with 'thirty seconds sitting down, phone call, sits down for thirty seconds, phone call' situation even. no wonder this position is famous for having many quitters ;_;

And the part that the cashier here works all alone during their own shift, and has to receive all those phone calls while handling the cash register is an infamous burden. One extra person, even for the rush hours, would be great, but seems the bosses have this weird idea that one cashier is sufficient for all this work.

Back
Top Bottom