• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

AP tests, that takes me back. Doing nothing in class after that for the rest of the school year was so awesome after spending the whole year preparing for that.

I got a big package today. I bought a bunch of records on Sunday, so they came really quickly. I'd list them but I don't think any of the regs are into techno.
I don't really consider myself a 'reg' to this topic at the moment, but I'd be fascinated to know what you got. Classic techno is one of my greatest loves.

I must get a 2DS first. Or at least an emulator.

You didn't do anyfin wrong, but I'm gonna remind everyone that naming specific ROMs/Emulators is against the rules. Might as well avoid potential issues.
Wait, but emulators aren't illegal... I didn't know mentioning them was against the rules. Either way, there are no 3DS emulators out there.

You didn't do anyfin wrong, but I'm gonna remind everyone that naming specific ROMs/Emulators is against the rules. Might as well avoid potential issues.
Wait, but emulators aren't illegal... I didn't know mentioning them was against the rules. Either way, there are no 3DS emulators out there.
Mentioning emulators in general is fine. I just wanted to make sure it didn't go beyond that. It seemed probable.

here's some better clarification

Reila: Emulator - Legal
Reila: Super fucking awesome N69 fast emulator - Illegal

I got a big package today. I bought a bunch of records on Sunday, so they came really quickly. I'd list them but I don't think any of the regs are into techno.
I don't really consider myself a 'reg' to this topic at the moment, but I'd be fascinated to know what you got. Classic techno is one of my greatest loves.
Hooray, now I get to geek out!

I got Maurzio's M4 and M4.5, Basic Channel's Quadrant Dub, Octagon and Radiance and Theo Parrish's Goin' Downstairs. I've heard them all a hundred times except Theo's.

Snippy you should plan accordingly to get it. Work hard and earn it and you can be a hero like Michael Bevan.

And that's why you work. A job allows you get paid a certain wage which comes from doing several tasks ranging from labour orientated, to selling goods or providing services. This wage you would be paid allows you to purchase goods and service and so on.

So in short a job may help and then saving from there until you could buy the game and console online.

Hooray, now I get to geek out!

I got Maurzio's M4 and M4.5, Basic Channel's Quadrant Dub, Octagon and Radiance and Theo Parrish's Goin' Downstairs. I've heard them all a hundred times except Theo's.

That is fantastic!! Aren't M4.5 and Goin' Downstairs fairly rare in vinyl?

The entire Basic Channel catalogue were collectors items up until recently, you could probably get everything they done for under £150 now. They got reissued a couple years back.

No idea about the Theo one though, only paid £8 for it.

The entire Basic Channel catalogue were collectors items up until recently, you could probably get everything they done for under £150 now. They got reissued a couple years back.

Oh wow! I had no idea about the reissue, that's fantastic. Thanks for the heads up, I need to look into that now (and get my old turntable working again)...

Oh wow! I had no idea about the reissue, that's fantastic. Thanks for the heads up, I need to look into that now (and get my old turntable working again)...

Got them all on HardWax, I think they were dispatched on Monday, got here (Scotland) for Wednesday. Really greats packaging too, lots of cardboard and tape XD. They do a lot of techno, house and (rare?) reggae. Even got an entire section for BC stuff.

Edit: they weren't even £8, slightly cheaper.

I think I have reached a stage where I'm looking at contracts for players and teams I don't follow and trying to make them into a contender. It is so fun but so complicated, so much writing and then the contracts oh boy.

Back
Top Bottom