• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I love business attire. Makes me hot. Hotter.

Personally, I usually just wear a t-shirt and shorts. Or if I'm not allowed to wear shorts or it's too hot, a pear of Levi jeans.

Kinda like Steve Jobs without the turtleneck.

I rarely wear business attire even when I work at a place that need me to wear one. We can always bend the rules little bit XD

I like wearing one. It's about professionalism, image and class. No one will take you seriously if you wear a t-shirt and shorts to work.

What if you're a professional golfer?
I've never had a job that requires professional attire, although I might have to get some pretty soon since I'll be on my third year of college pretty soon.

I meant business casual, not totally informal clothes.

Something comfy and colorful and not only suits, blazer, or shirts with monochromatic colors.

I like wearing one. It's about professionalism, image and class. No one will take you seriously if you wear a t-shirt and shorts to work.

CJ Peters, former Medical Division chief and Disease Assessment Division chief at USAMRIID and former head of the Special Pathogens branch of the CDC, and current director for biodefense at UTMB Center for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases states that he always wore shorts and flipflops (and loud Hawaiian shirts IIRC) to work (and probably still does).

CJ Peters, former Medical Division chief and Disease Assessment Division chief at USAMRIID and former head of the Special Pathogens branch of the CDC, and current director for biodefense at UTMB Center for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases states that he always wore shorts and flipflops (and loud Hawaiian shirts IIRC) to work (and probably still does).
SO he's kinda like Professor Birch?

I like searching up synonyms for words like sad and using a more complex word instead so I sound smarter. So instead of saying sad, I say disconsolate. xD

Wow 1 person...I care why?

Let me tell my friends that this guy wears flip flops in work and so they should. How many employers would care? Try all,

My fashion sense is impeccable but that's because it is something I always felt was important. It is important to a certain extent though. Keeping care of your appearance, so like grooming and personal hygiene is a lot more important.

Back
Top Bottom