• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

@ConfectionerMari I did the thing in your sig lol, I think this looks pretty accurate to me, an androgenous anime boy version of me, but me nonetheless.
1645650043432.png

@ConfectionerMari I did the thing in your sig lol, I think this looks pretty accurate to me, an androgenous anime boy version of me, but me nonetheless.
It looks so cool!!! I'm glad you enjoy it, picrews are fun when you find good ones. Mine is supposed to look like me as well, but more romanticized I guess lmao.

now if you excuse me I need to buy dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for research purposes... yeah...

Tried it but unfortunately it's not great for creating butch lesbians
Yeah, that's a problem with picrew sometimes, there is often a lack of diversity either due to the artist or the limits of the site. I'm certain I could find something though for what you're looking for though. maybe something like this?

Piccrews are cute and a fun way to pass the time, but I do get frustrated often with the lack of options available for those with curly hair. The most you get 80% of the time is wavy or fluffy hair, which doesn't quite match my hair type. That being said, I have come across a few that come close.

Piccrews are cute and a fun way to pass the time, but I do get frustrated often with the lack of options available for those with curly hair. The most you get 80% of the time is wavy or fluffy hair, which doesn't quite match my hair type. That being said, I have come across a few that come close.
yeah, it really sucks! I hope things will change soon and there will be more diverse options.

Churros: yes or no?

Only if they are freshly made. Bonus part of they are fried in a cart. One of my favorite places to get churros is actually a cart that fries the batter right after you order it with some manual pistol thing.

Gosh, I wonder if that churro guy is still at the same spot and doing well from this COVID mess.

I'm not much of a fan of churros - I can't stand cinnamon. >_>; Is it possible to try them without, or is the cinnamon too integral to the dish? That being said I don't really care for doughnuts either, so maybe plain churros won't do it for me, lol.

They're just a little boring, I suppose... not satisfying enough to justify the sugar. >w>; If I'm going to eat something sweet, I'd rather have something like a tart or a slice of lemon drizzle cake. I'll eat a doughnut if I feel like it at the time and I'm not like, revolted by them, I just don't get the hype lol.

I've also never been to Krispy Kreme that might be because I'm not American and the only Krispy Kreme in town is ridiculously overpriced, though.

If I do have a craving for a doughnut, I'll usually keep it basic and get a jam-filled one. Do they even do lemon curd doughnuts? That might change the game for me entirely.

mattemattematte why not donuts? I mean, I get not liking a specific kind, but like, what about the filling? Ofc everyone has their own preferences ww
I hate filled doughnuts, I can't stand the textures the filling creates. I do like unfilled donuts well enough but they're not my favorites.

Personally, I'm not a fan of filled donuts. I enjoy donuts that are more airy with a sweet after taste that comes after all that pillowly goodness.

Bah, now I should go to the local donut shop.

Back
Top Bottom