• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2007?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't believe it happened last year, but I wonder if any members want to do it this year!

Basically, the Halloween Party is when Bulbagarden Members change their username, avatar (and sig. sometimes) to "dress up" as a particular character from a series, celebrity, or person for the month of October. (Actual Role playing is optional)

Wow, I'm early. I also sit like L sometimes.

We did this was back in 2005, IIRC. But it died fast. ^^; I'm in though, but it's best if we make new accounts for this, so people don't guess who we are that easily.

Is that why we have a "Link another user's account" feature?

I was thinking of being a Gengar but isnt that kinda cheesy?

I just can't figure out how to upload an avatar.

Last edited:
Is this only for October 1? 'Cause I just changed my username last week (Tuesday). I won't be able to until tomorrow.

Last edited:
How will we be able to tell which accounts are costumes?

Okay, I'm late to the party but after seeing this topic, all I have to say is...I'm in, since this sounds like fun. Now I'm just trying to decide who to pose as.

I'd do it. I don't know who I will be just yet, but i'll have something soon :p

Wait. I don't get it. Make a new account, or change username? I need a sure answer x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom