• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 10) FINAL ROUND- Winner announced!

Paperhorse

Reaction score
Welcome to Bulbagarden Idol Round 10!

Last Round guys!! Let's make this one a great one xD

Congrats to @Wolverine for winning Round 9.

This week’s theme is The Lonely Island Rock Music

Rock music is always a lot of fun to listen too!

Contestants, you have until Friday, September 16th , 6:00 PM EST to submit an entry.

Voters: please submit your vote for this week’s round by Sunday September 18th 8:00 am EST

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you cannot submit an entry for this round for whatever reason, please let me know ahead of time.

The above is rather important, just so I know how many people will be participating in a round. If you can't participate try to let me know BEFORE FRIDAY, if possible.

Same goes if you are a voter, or judge. If you cannot vote this round, please let me know.

Stuff that you all know already:

Contestants, make sure you state the name of the song and the artist you are covering in your post.

Also, please post your entries ASAP and try not to wait until the last minute. Our judges need some time in order to critique you.

Remember to claim your song if you do not want someone else to sing it, and you may change your mind only once.

NOTE to all contestants/voters/judges: if you change your username during this competition, please let me know.

It’s singing time!

Congrats, Wolverine! Your entry was quite wonderful. :>

For now, I'd like to claim "Pain" by Three Days Grace.

YEAH, GIBLET!
tumblr_lrbq4kwF9W1qk8f40o1_500.gif

Congrats, Gibly!! ^^ Omg, I can't believe this competition's about to end soon...I've had a great time and the feedback was very helpful. For the last song, I'll end on a bit of an...unspectacular note with "Bring me to Life" by Evanescence (yes, you can laugh). Turn down your headphones for this one XD

cp-bringmetolife.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Mic quality = suddenly crap.

ALL MY ANGST!!!

Pretty sure I didn't deserve to win... but thnx all the same XD

Err... I don't know... I'll call Heavy Cross by the Gossip.

@Paperhorse
Am I still allowed to take part?
I'm better now, (health) and I can sing now =/

Had a streak of being sick.

If so- Apologize by OneRepublic coming here in a bit.

Am I still allowed to take part?
I'm better now, (health) and I can sing now =/

Had a streak of being sick.

If so- Apologize by OneRepublic coming here in a bit.

Absolutely! Welcome back :)

Here you go.

I have done the beatboxing, Singing, and the guitar in it

I claim "Break Even" by The Script.

I'll... record tomorrow or something.

Really sorry I missed out last week. I had a lot of work to do, but I don't have any excuse really.

For my last entry: one of my favourite songs, Hotel California!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qCSxC9g72A

I've had a great time with Bulbagarden Idol, and it's been a very memorable experience. Thank you, judges who took the time to critique me, anyone who listened to my entries (and especially anyone who voted for me lol), and everyone who helped organise and run the competition. *bows out*

@Domino White ; "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. "

NOOOOOOOOO. CURSES! WMG strikes again D:

I might need an extension. At least until later Friday evening :p
I KNOW I KNOW IT'S THE LAST ROUND BUT
GAAAH SCHOOL AND NO TIME TO RECORD :c

Back
Top Bottom