• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Who is your favorite character?

• Total voters
Re: Bulbagarden!: Season One

Damn, gonna have to remember that one if my wife and I decide on kids.

Ahahahahahahaha.

Sorry Jabber, looks like you better work on those grades.

I generally never put my real age on forums as my birthday, though.

negativeman-55f.png

Insert stuff to make this not a one picture post here.

Dan, you are fired as my wingman.

Wow, Jabber, that sucks XD

I'm just waiting for my parents to see my Biology grade and have a heart attack, though. It's shit because the teacher is- how many of you guys had to draw more than take notes in your Biology? I don't mean doodle because you're bored, I mean draw and she takes a grade on it draw. And I have the artistic ability of a drunken monkey- I can barely trace.

I am. English is the only major problem. It's a 30 because i didn't pay attention during Gilgamesh because that book is boring as shit.

30? Seriously? As in, out of 100?

And I thought I was doing badly in English.

Well, at least you have the solace that the grade I gave you on the first three chapters of Bulbagarden! is 18 points higher :D

Last edited:

Oh my gosh, this story made me lol so much!! Great job!!! Sorry about the Bulba-block, that must suck. I got a similar one a while ago, but I could still use it on weekends. You should also reference I. William's Island of Grass-types as a vacation resort *whistles*

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom