• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have to choose between Darth and Pika, I will choose Darth. But it's not like I have any strong feeling that Darth is scum, just more that Pika is likely town.

If I have to choose between Darth and Pika, I will choose Darth. But it's not like I have any strong feeling that Darth is scum, just more that Pika is likely town.
I'm leaning more towards scum in regards to Pika. His inactivity could be due to him being scum and staying quiet. The OMGUS vote he placed on Soulmaster doesn't help matters for him either, I think.

I don't understand these votes on Darth.

Elementar, you said that you thought my post and my response under pressure as genuine and yet you vote Darth for defending me. Your posts were coming across as good but this feels a bit contradictory.

Darth wasn't the only person calling out inactives. In fact, I think he is the one trying to generate discussion and activity.

I don't want to be lynched but I think lynching Darth would be incorrect too.

Night 2 - Deadlock

Vote Count

Pika_pika42 - 2 (Max1996, Soulmaster)
DarthWolf - 2 (Elementar, CheffOfGames)
Soulmaster - 1 (Pika_pika42)

As the votes are tied, nobody has been lynched!

Night 2 – Deadlock

Relieved from everyone surviving the night unscathed the sections once again met in the conference room, the hole in the window from the day before now boarded over with several layers of plywood. “We were lucky last night” proclaimed one of the sections “something could have easily happened to one or more of us”. “We must make the most of our fortune to work towards finding the plotters”. It was at this point that one of the sections spoke up “I think it was them” pointing at one of the other sections sitting across the table “their behaviour just seems off to me, I think they’re suspicious”. The sections who was being accused responded “Really you think I’m suspicious, I think it’s them who you should be worried about” pointing at another section at the table. The accusation went on backwards and forwards between different sections until there were just two sections who were the main focus of suspicion. Both sections were apprehended by the others and had been tied up against the wall. “Ok said the section who appeared to be leading the others, which one do we eliminate, we need to decide, how about we vote on it?” “Who thinks it’s this one?” the section gestured towards one of the suspects, half the hands of the other sections went into the air, “and who thinks it’s this one?” the section gestured towards the other suspect, the other half of the sections hands went into the air. “No, no, no, this is no good” said the section, “We can’t be indecisive and not act, our good fortune last night has made us complacent I fear”, “There’s nothing we can do for now I guess, release the suspects, we’ll try to get some rest tonight and hope we have a breakthrough in the case tomorrow”. The sections left the conference room and returned to their accommodations for the night.

It is now Night 2, this phase will end on Friday 5th January 2018 at 7pm GMT/8pm CET.
Please submit your night actions.

The fact that he didn't immediately vote on me with this post close to phase end gives me a good feeling about jd. Leaning towny here.
Eh, I just didn't have a good reason for vote for either of you. Also, why the need to say I'm towny? Isn't the BP enough for you? Not that I expect to survive much longer, since I'm a normal vanilla now...

Day 3 - Nothing to Report

No one died!

Day 3 – Nothing to Report

As morning came the sections awoke and reported to the conference room once again, surprised to see that once again they were all present. The section who had been acting as the leader of the group addressed them all once again “I’m pleased to inform you all that the night once again passed peacefully without incident, I’m as surprised as you are but I’ll take it, we must take advantage of our good fortune now though, we must make today’s investigations count”. The section looked left and right across the conference table, “Ok, I think we all know what we’re doing, dismissed”. The sections left the conference room and continued their investigations.

It is now Day 3, you may now begin voting.
Phase will end Sunday 7th January 2018 at 7pm GMT/8pm CET.

Well done Doctor? Since no one is really inactive unless there's another bulletproof out there.

I'm still wary about Pika, and really hated that we didn't lynch yesterday, that's our main way of getting information. I'll have to reread the thread to see if anyone else jumps out.

Eh, I just didn't have a good reason for vote for either of you. Also, why the need to say I'm towny? Isn't the BP enough for you? Not that I expect to survive much longer, since I'm a normal vanilla now...

It could be buddying. You decided not to vote for him, so he gives you towny points to keep you on his side?

@DarthWolf, why did you only respond to Cheff's vote on you and not mine?

At least the lack of night kills is really making up for our wishy washy lynching. We really need to step that up so we can get the advantage over the scum team though.

@Pikochu @MegaPod Were you able to add anyone to the neighborhood last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom