• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sheesh. I'm not contributing because I don't have much to contribute. I joined the Pika vote because of Max's check; I only said "Interesting" because I didn't have anything else to add.

Also, that other post about lots of people voting Pika was a dang joke. No need to get so worked up over it.

I'm more suspicious of Cheff right now, especially now that Darth flipped town. His vote on Darth on D2 saved Pika and there wasn't really a reason given for it.

[Vote] CheffofGames

I can give y'all that, definitely something to keep an eye on either way.

No matter what, we need to lynch someone today. We can't keep having no lynches.

Also, as a heads up to hosts/everyone, Thursday-Monday I will be mostly occupied. Might pop in every now and then but won't have much time.

I don't really have any reads at the moment, but it'd have to be either a roleblocker or something that took priority over your check.

[VOTE]: The Light

It's Day 4. I just subbed into the game and I have reads. Not having reads is not a good way to lynch scum. Let me help you out.If you had to choose 2 players to be scum, who would they be and why?

Looking back over the past day, I would like to start questioning on The Light and jd. The Light because of their two posts yesterday, basically what Caps said in his post. jd I'm suspicious of because I could possibly see since Pika might have tried to include another scum buddy in the neighborhood, especially since most of the suspicion was upon Pika.

For the time being however, I'm going to Vote: The Light

It's kind of WIFOM-y but I don't think that Pika would include another scum in his neighborhood, since the goal of Mafia Neighborizer IMO is to act as close to a mason as they can and gain town trust that way.

I think it's NAI of him at this point from what I've observed.

What does NAI mean?

No lynch is not an option and I will break the tie here. Though those who are voting for Cheff do have adequate reasoning, I see where they are coming from and I agree.

Let me help you out.If you had to choose 2 players to be scum, who would they be and why?
Pff...

I don't know about scum, but there is still Cheff:
His vote on Darth on D2 saved Pika and there wasn't really a reason given for it.

And like I said, I don't really have reads on anyone, so it's kinda difficult just to pick two of them and say "Oh they're scum because X".

Also, inactives would be an easy choice, whether or not they're just lurking, seeing as we have a few of those.

Vote: The Light

With the comments that've been made from various people there should be plenty of information to make reads from, yet you insist that you can't find any. Going straight to inactives despite the information to read on everyone else also doesn't really sit well with me.

Since I've got no other choice to defend myself I'm just gonna claim.

I'm a 1x Astronomer with 1x Bulletproof. I can end the following day or night phase depending on when I use the power. The former probably could've come in handy, but it seems I won't be surviving long enough. I still have the Bulletproof thing, however.

I'm a 1x Astronomer with 1x Bulletproof. I can end the following day or night phase depending on when I use the power. The former probably could've come in handy, but it seems I won't be surviving long enough. I still have the Bulletproof thing, however.

jd claimed 1 x BP. Hmmm...

I'm bad at reading people, probably just 'cause I'm inexperienced -.-

And I would [have] comment[ed] if I had anything to add.

Are you saying that you can skip the next night if you use it today?

I can also cancel the next day phase if I use it tomorrow Night, but it seems like I can only do one or the other once, not once each.

I can also cancel the next day phase if I use it tomorrow Night, but it seems like I can only do one or the other once, not once each.
Yeah that makes sense. Do you still have your BP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom