• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well MegaPod actually changed the lynch from Cheff to Light.

Sorry, I've been kinda busy the last couple days.

I'm thinking it's likely that there's scum on the Light wagon, considering that most people were at least willing to verify the claim before trying any kinds of lynches. Of the three:
Pod: The switch from Cheff to Light (which actually changed the wagon from Cheff to Light) came very late in the phase, which makes it not sit terribly well. I'm still hesitant to jump on Pod, since he's the last original Neighbour, and a neighbourhood with no town but two scum would be some super whack setup. Honestly though, if one oh Cheff and Pod turn out scum I'd take a serious look at the other.
Soul: He was making some pretty good posts early on, but he's kinda vanished recently. Not sure what to make of that.
Caps: Looks pretty good, making decent points and asking good questions.

Another point is Max, I know he's often jumpy, but he kinda leaped onto Pod for nothing there. I don't think I've ever seen a Lie Detector that can't pick and choose a part of the post, and it's a bit much to jump straight to a vote like that. Nothing serious, but I still wanna mention it.

Sorry, I've been kinda busy the last couple days.

I'm thinking it's likely that there's scum on the Light wagon, considering that most people were at least willing to verify the claim before trying any kinds of lynches. Of the three:
Pod: The switch from Cheff to Light (which actually changed the wagon from Cheff to Light) came very late in the phase, which makes it not sit terribly well. I'm still hesitant to jump on Pod, since he's the last original Neighbour, and a neighbourhood with no town but two scum would be some super whack setup. Honestly though, if one oh Cheff and Pod turn out scum I'd take a serious look at the other.
Soul: He was making some pretty good posts early on, but he's kinda vanished recently. Not sure what to make of that.
Caps: Looks pretty good, making decent points and asking good questions.

Another point is Max, I know he's often jumpy, but he kinda leaped onto Pod for nothing there. I don't think I've ever seen a Lie Detector that can't pick and choose a part of the post, and it's a bit much to jump straight to a vote like that. Nothing serious, but I still wanna mention it.
I guess I jumped a bit sudden, but I did think it all through before deciding.

Sorry for disappearing, I've started travelling so gonna be rather scarce next few days.

Even with the claims I thought the Light was more scummy. As for today, I really have no idea. I could see Cheff, still a tad wary of jd as well.

Anyway, I would like to remind everyone that we are still in a day phase so don't forget to vote.

Let me look at the current situation.
MegaPod - Last original neighbour which had an indep and scum so a town member would make sense. His sudden switch to The Light is something to consider. I'm still leaning to town on him though, his actions need to proof it to be certain.
Soulmaster - As I mentioned in my previous life, he looked good early on in his posts. It's lacking that in his recent posts and vote. I'm aware his activity will be lowered but I would surely love some more of his early game play. I had him as complete town at first, but now it's lowered to a slight lean to it.
jdthebud - claimed to have lost BP early on, which could explain the no kill. Knowing now that pika was scum and active enough, I feel like either mafia just made a bad shot or they made it an easy fake claim. The odds of another indep are low at this point. He is neutral for me at this point.
Max1996 - uncc'd Cop claim, Town.
Elementar > DarthWolf - yeah this guy is unreadable to me.
Lone_Garurumon - Not really standing out (damn it I did it again while listening to the song XD) in his posts, already called him out for more. Null read.
CheffOfGames - Claimed lie detector while "missing"(?) a rule in his role. He did bring up the point that his fake claims would be more thought out. He could be the news section, having to post only factual news, would fit with his role and that makes no sense as a scum role. Town lean
Star Wolf > TheCapsFan - Null on SW for (almost) no post . Possible reason of lack of kills early on? Since Caps took over they are really trying to help out, including The Light with making reads. Good posts s far. Town lean.

Before making a good vote I have some questions.
@jdthebud were you just BP or is there more to your role?
@Lone_Garurumon since you've been less active recently, do you maybe have some info to work with form a possible night action?
@Max1996 who would you consider checking next night?
@CheffOfGames You had 2 shots right? Used any of them yet? If not, who do you think should be checked?

Lone_Garurumon - Not really standing out
max_cool_big.jpg

@Lone_Garurumon since you've been less active recently, do you maybe have some info to work with form a possible night action?
Unfortunately I haven't actually had a chance to use my NA yet. I'm an amnesiac (for those who don't know, I can take the role of a player who's died for my own), and I took Darth 1.0's role after he died. But since there haven't been any night phases since I copied it I haven't been able to watch anyone yet.

@DarthWolf I didn't switch my vote because I thought that The Light's claim could have been mafiasided whereas the Lie Detector claim was more than likely town. I didn't think either were fake, because Astronomer was too clever to fakeclaim and a Lie Detector fakeclaim would be a very tricky strategy, unlikely to pull off. And overall, I felt like The Light's actions and reactions were scummier than Cheff's. A lot of time when I asked The Light things, he wouldn't answer straight on like he was trying to avoid answering or something like that. I found that to be scummy behavior, but it looks like I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom