• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden’s The Devil's Plan (12P)- Endgame

VOTE: Phase Extension

The last part is very pro-Quas, I do not condemn it but I would rather not condone it either.

VOTE: Phase Extension

The last part is very pro-Quas, I do not condemn it but I would rather not condone it either.
it would also give you a piece
you're currently gaining none and you're facing the tilia champion so idk if there's a better deal for you either

Pokemon 3 Questions
Is this Pokemon's National Pokedex number 509 or lower?- Yes, it is lower than or equal to 509. (Zexy)
Is this Pokemon's National Pokedex number 255 or lower?- Yes, it is lower than or equal to 255. (Zexy)
Does this Pokémon have an evolutionary line?- Yes, it is not a single stage pokemon. (Potato)
Is this pokemon a dual-type?- Yes! (Beryl)
Would you want to hold the Pokémon in your arms?- No, I don't think I would. (Doc)
Does the Pokemon have legs? - No (Minish)
Is the Pokemon primarily a primary color? - No (Minish)
Is the Pokémon from Kanto - Yes (Funnier)

You said yes on Kanto in the question and No in the summing up...

Back
Top Bottom