• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden’s The Devil's Plan (12P)- Endgame

dance-dimitri.gif

im gonna scream
is it only one mafia?
This made me laugh
why did my father loverfy me with my mother :bulbaLol:

truly a bizarre oedipusian play
I don't want you to be my frother :jessie:
everyone say good night jamie
Good morning Jamie :bulbaWave:
What the fuck, these aren't Pokemon names they're just random sounds.
This made me laugh
every pokémon is edible if ur brave enough
I strongly disagree with this :tentacruel:

1. You may only attempt each quiz once, these quizzes will be shared with you by request in your PM.

Do we know the categories of the quizzes before they're requested? If not, are we allowed to share the categories with other players before they request it?
Can we request more than one at a time?
If we can only request one at a time, can we request them in a different order than first, second, third?
Will we receive our scores (and/or answers) to the quiz when we submit it?

Do we know the categories of the quizzes before they're requested? If not, are we allowed to share the categories with other players before they request it?
Can we request more than one at a time?
If we can only request one at a time, can we request them in a different order than first, second, third?
Will we receive our scores (and/or answers) to the quiz when we submit it?
No and no. Please refer to them as quiz 1,2 and 3. Each quiz will be labelled accordingly.
Yes, they are online quizzes.
Yes, any order you like.
Yes, please submit them to me.

How

Hello all and welcome to the next challenge. In this challenge you all will be partaking in 3 quizzes. The percentage score you receive from these 3 quizzes will be added up for your total score at the end of the challenge. Here are some added rules:
1. You may only attempt each quiz once, these quizzes will be shared with you by request in your PM.
2. You may not discuss any answers to the quiz, if I spot this happening there will be a 10% deduction to your percentage score.
3. You may spend a piece to reduce the percentage of a players score by 5%, you may also pay a piece to increase your score by 5%. Your scores cannot exceed 300%. You may discuss your score and the use of pieces in this challenge freely.
4. Finally lets look at the amount of pieces you earn and what position you will earn them in.
1st - 5 pieces
2nd- 3 pieces
3rd- 2 pieces
4th-9th - 0 pieces
10th - -1 piece
11th - -3 pieces
12th- -4 pieces.

5. Submit your results to me via screenshot please. Just so I know you didn't cheat. Also no using the internet. I will find you and disqualify you if you do.

Piece Count:
Potato-6: 4
Zexy: 4
Raven: 1
Beryllium: 4
toastghost: 2
Midorikawa: 2
ExLight: 2
Quasar_Catfish: 7
helperman: 4
Minish: 3
funnier6: 3
Doc 2.0: 3

Good luck to all. Any questions please ask.

Timer

And for a massive announcement, the sub joining the game is...
many games are left and is the winner the person with the most points

Back
Top Bottom