• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] Famitsu scores Pokémon Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it in context with recent games, Trozei scored 31/40 while Mysterious Dungeon scored 35/40.

:/ I'd have considered Ranger to be greater than Mysterious Dungeon in almost any way imaginable but maybe it's just the name 'Mysterious Dungeon' that got it the score considering the series' respect over in Japan.

Oddly, Ranger always seemed to me like a much more Western Pokemon game than any before it. Probably just the 'Action' bit.

The game's name is NOT "Pokémon Rangers: The Road to Diamond and Pearl" btw fyi kthxbye
FabuVinny said:
To put it in context with recent games, Trozei scored 31/40
Trosé, not Trozei!

Yeah, I use the English names.

Pokémon Dash was designed to show off what the DS can do. 31 is very generous but it probably wouldn't get the same now.

Last edited:
We get Ranger over here, right?

(Really needs to get a job)

"Respected Japanse magazine gives new Poke"? What does that mean?

Anyway, these guys gave XD lower then Dash and Colloseum? I'll go with my own insticts thank you.

EDIT:Do they give a reason for the ratings?

Well, maybe in such cases like this where it's about a specific language/regional version, you should. If you're just talking about the game generally, I agree with your point about simplicity.

I don't respect Famitsu for giving out truthful scores, ever since they gave FFXII a perfect score and that game is aything BUT a perfect score. I have a feeling money moved under the tables on that one.
Che! If you REALLY want to be correct it's Pokemon Torooze. But Trozei is correct enough.

Maverynthia said:
I don't respect Famitsu for giving out truthful scores, ever since they gave FFXII a perfect score and that game is aything BUT a perfect score. I have a feeling money moved under the tables on that one.
Che! If you REALLY want to be correct it's Pokemon Torooze. But Trozei is correct enough.
You've played FFXII?

rmo65x.jpg

That's correct enough for me. (And I should officially be calling it Pokémon Link anyway.)

You didn't even read the previous posts, right?

Zhen Lin said:
Don't be foolish. It's ポケモントローゼ.
True, but Trosé is the official romanization.

Why are people arguing over this!?:p

In the US, it's Trozei. However in europe NOE changed the name for some reason.;-)

bell02 alpha said:
Why are people arguing over this!?:p

In the US, it's Trozei. However in europe NOE changed the name for some reason.;-)
And in Japan it's トローゼ/Trosé. So the name also already changed in the US-Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom