• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] Nintendo: "Diamond and Pearl to be released before the end of this year."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!!

Finally some news on the tentative release date of Pokemon Pearl and Diamond in Japan!

And they're gonna be releasing the games there before the end of this year (most likely)?

That's good to know! ^_^

Anyway, at least now we're getting somewhere......

I hated not knowing anything about the release date.

Wasn't it already confirmed as being this year when Masuda said no D/P for November 2005 last summer?

Besides, Nintendo also said last year that Zelda would be out worldwide for Christmas 2005. There being an official statement on it doesn't really mean much either way.

Stil, the fact that radio silence has been broken on the games is good. Should be an indication that some real info is not too far away.

Great...that means US might not get it until Early 07. :(

It probably won't be coming out in Japan before the summer, so that is likely anyway. Europe have to wait even longer. :-(

For msome reason I feel really hyped to buy the japanese and american versions at thier respected launches.

For some reason thinking about this is giving me the new pokemon game nostallga feeling.

If this new pokémon game will be released in November, they really could show some information like the game story, pictures, etc.

That's a bit depressing I think. Considering the year's only just started, I think they shouldn really announce games until they're like 3 months away or something.

WHY do you make such a big deal about this?! It has been known FOR MONTHS but yopu don't care, right? Yeash right, make a big sensation about it. -___-
ZOMG BREAKING NEWS EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW ABOUT IT FOR A COUPLE MONTHS ALREADY!!!!

Am I the only one that noticed that it said Spring 2006? Last time I checked, that IS three months away. Actually, it's one month away, but three months till the end of spring, so three months maximum.

~Zak

Mistake maybe? Why would Nintendo release Ranger and D/P so close together? They usually do a good job spreading a few months between major releases.

And since the 9th Pokemon movie in July (?) is about Ranger, the anime would be majorly screwed up if D/P comes out too soon.

I don't think it would screw it up too much if they came out close to each other i'd still buy all three besides i'm more interested in D/P than ranger.

Ranger is the lead up to D/P. Ninendo would give them a few months apart. The timing of the movie wouldn't be screwed up because it is about Ranger, but it would as it appears to still be a part of AG.

nYoo said:
WHY do you make such a big deal about this?! It has been known FOR MONTHS but yopu don't care, right? Yeash right, make a big sensation about it. -___-
ZOMG BREAKING NEWS EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW ABOUT IT FOR A COUPLE MONTHS ALREADY!!!!

I didn't. this is new ta me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom