• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahem, ahem!
There was no body discovered. Maybe it's missing?
...Nah, I see everything around here. Nobody died, actually. Guess the Mastermind layed low once more.

Day 7 has begun! Iiiiiiiit's Voting Time!
don't know what's going on with the mastermind and why they haven't killed anyone for (i believe?) 2 nights.
Is it really too late tho? I mean she also told us the graveyard talks a lot about a player... It could be helperman knowing he was lynchproof but getting lynched :(
gotta agree with this. i don't think that potato has his lp stolen though, stealing a lp seems like something that should only be possible once per game.
Basically 80% of the time we are lynching wrong anyway. But if we don’t lynch we risk losing someone without having any agency as town at all. Yet we have 32/40 vs 48/60, 0.6 vs 0.8, it is best we lynch between Mido/Max.
this is discounting actual evidence of people being mastermind and students. if we go purely off of probability, it could lead to a lot of lynches that are baseless and lead to the students losing.
Whether or not Zexy is the Mastermind, I think there's a certain amount of onus on Potato for either lying to Zexy or not counter-claiming Zexy.
i really wish i had asked more in depth questions to him before he got lynched, that would rlly make everything so much easier. is there a possibility of the mastermind silencing players so they couldn't post?
large sword falling from the sky Huge sword there is a sword shadow casting over you Sword making gentle whistling sound as it falls Shadow getting bigger around you Huge sword
such beautiful flavor text, brought me to tears /j
Not a huge fan of toast not showing up ever in the phase, also an endgame message on final 4 sounds premature, unless the mastermind is Mido whose 1x Lynchproof is intact, in which case we are kinda FAQd
twas busy and didn't have the brain capacity to analyze what was happening (+ i don't understand percentages and probability)

Yeah but pls be active the next few phases, it is gonna be quite important the fewer players there are left...

I do not mind the probability stuff until we are down to 3... By then it is a coin flip, and we can all decide based on our reads up until that point. Personally I find it to be more likely Mido or Quas than you tbh

i'm firmly in the belief that quas is town. the jamie lynch put an obvious spotlight on him, and that was in early game when the mastermind would've wanted the spotlight on them the least. i'd have to go through mido's posts to make a concrete opinion on them. the one who's most suspicious to me is unfortunately you, zexy.

Personally I find it to be more likely Mido or Quas than you tbh
I agree with not thinking that it's toast. I also didn't really think it was Max, so it's unfortunate to have lost his vote. I'm still 50/50 on you, Zexy, so I've been trying to figure out which one it is between the two of you.

Sorry Max, but I really do not think it is a good idea to keep a self-voting player around for final 3... Policy lynch it is.
I don't really like this premise. The "theme" (if you can call it that) for this day was random voting, since we didn't really consider pre-existing data for our votes, just the pure math. If Max were Town, I can't seriously expect he would vote himself in a Final 3 situation, even if it were random.

I guess props to him for making it truly random (1/5 chance) rather than with the knowledge that yourself is Town (like my 1/4 chance), but it definitely wasn't an optimal play.

the one who's most suspicious to me is unfortunately you, zexy.
Why? I have been coming up with strategies almost all game, when most others were near inactive/fluffy, or voted random...
I'm still 50/50 on you, Zexy, so I've been trying to figure out which one it is between the two of you.
It could be Mido tbh. Even Ex said long ago it is either me or Mido...
I don't really like this premise. The "theme" (if you can call it that) for this day was random voting, since we didn't really consider pre-existing data for our votes, just the pure math. If Max were Town, I can't seriously expect he would vote himself in a Final 3 situation, even if it were random.

I guess props to him for making it truly random (1/5 chance) rather than with the knowledge that yourself is Town (like my 1/4 chance), but it definitely wasn't an optimal play.
Of course it was not an optimal play. The neurtral standpoint is what we can all agree on, but each one individually should know better than voting themselves lol.

Why? I have been coming up with strategies almost all game, when most others were near inactive/fluffy, or voted random...
the potato situation still rubs me the wrong way, the whole probability thing could be an oppurtunity to get another mislynch, if the mastermind can silence people you could've silenced potato so he couldn't defend himself, and you could've brought up the lynch stealing thing to misdirect people.

if the mastermind can silence people you could've silenced potato so he couldn't defend himself, and you could've brought up the lynch stealing thing to misdirect people.
It very well could be both abilities, but they're one-shot. 1x Remove Lynchproof on helperman and 1x Silence on Potato.

The dead chat referencing a dead player could be helperman? In the sense that he was Lynchproof but it was removed. I haven't known him for long (Chess than this were his only two games), but I don't strike him as the sort of person that would lie about being Lynchproof (and possibly putting a target on his back) when he's only online for an hour every day (and not really able to defend himself).

Agreed with Quas, not with toast. Thing is, what Quas says can be something he came up for himself as a mastermind plan then WIFOM it out as "if I were mastermind I would not point these out cuz it would be too obvious". Yet I also think Mido could pull it off just as well, she had all the important info plus the FTE with Minish from which she got extra info which explains that kill. Cuz why would Quas/I shoot someone who never posted in the thread?

Oh! The oceans of time I have crossed... I was waiting for minds of your caliber to come... For what it's worth I am mortified...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom