• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bunch Of Shinies!!!!

I kinda have almost all of the shinies you have but you can have the 20 others that i have :p
I may need that Azumarill as well

Don't worry. What ever you need. I just posted a thread where I'm seeking for cloners. Hope someone can help me.

I can clone all the pokes and give um back so you can still get offers and more shines:ching: deal if yes pm or vm me the details k

can I get a shiny swalubu and mamoswine I have all shiny regis exept for rock shiny groudon charmander ev trained shiny lucario riolu golem hippowdon huntail clampearl starly sweellow dewong bunary tentacruel dratini laparasbudew all shiny starters pichu dustkull raticate camerupt wooper rydorn weezeng an all the crown beast plus about 80 more shinys just got tired of typing

Still interested in Swablu. I can still get you the UT shiny Ponyta for it, but if that's not enough, let me know. :)

I have a Shiny Tangela, anything you'd be willing to trade for that?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom