• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW 108: Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logically if Ash can use his Aura in this situation, he should be able to perfectly guide Pikachu to winning by tracking Lucario's moves. I'd suggest we won't see that.

Want to see Ash using his Aura once again? The fastest way is go to sleep and dream.

The writers doesn't seem to remember that Ash is an experienced trainer at Sinnoh even the whole DP Series is quite long.
Aura only exists in a few episodes and I think if the writers have forgotten about it. I think when they see this thread, they will say: "Aura? Whats that? Did we write anything about it?"

Anyways, this episode ends Ash's run in the League, which is a bad news for me.
Top 8 or 4, there is no improvement or even a level down for his skill, which is obviously shown in the whole BW series.
I think how awesome N is can't seem to rescue the Anime for this Generation.

Last edited:
Want to see Ash using his Aura once again? The fastest way is go to sleep and dream.

The writers doesn't seem to remember that Ash is an experienced trainer at Sinnoh even the whole DP Series is quite long.
Aura only exists in a few episodes and I think if the writers have forgotten about it. I think when they see this thread, they will say: "Aura? Whats that? Did we write anything about it?"

Anyways, this episode ends Ash's run in the League, which is a bad news for me.
Top 8 or 4, there is no improvement or even a level down for his skill, which is obviously shown in the whole BW series.
I think how awesome N is can't seem to rescue the Anime for this Generation.

The anime is KNOWN for it's inconsistencies when it comes to remembering old plot lines, it just adapts the gym badge quest and that's really it, while most, if not all plot lines not relating to getting Gym badges are one shots and often ignored. They tried making Ash more like his Kanto self in this saga to mimic it's success, but it's failed so far,

In fact, this is the one problem I have with not just Best Wishes, but the anime in general: It refuses to change and try new things.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong...but is this what the conference picture is looking like right now?

Unova League.png

The 5th round match-ups: Kotetsu Vs. Ash, Katharine Vs. Dino, Ramone Vs. Antonio and Imotaro Vs. Virgil. Who will win, who will lose? See after the final battle between Lucario Vs. Pikachu!

This episode is going to be the end of unova league which may lead to some vague conclusions.. So Lucario battles Pikachu in this ep and may/may not win.. only thing intersting is if riolu(lucario) is kotetsu's 5th poke what will be his 6th.. also magazine scans showed 2 samurott belonging to kotetsu, also possible else the other way is lucario may defeat pika and so the magazine does not want to spoil the secret and has put samurott twice(just speculation).. It would be good if Kotetsu and virgil fight next up - a good contest of team strength.

So it looks like these are moving on hopefully

Kotetsu
Dino
IDGAF
Virgil.

Looks like it might be:
Ash or Kotetsu
Dino
Antonio
Virgil

And we just know Antonio/Dino will be one match to leave Obsessed_with_Eevees96 Virgil to Ash/Kotesu of course.

I'm not too sure about Virgil moving on. Something tells me that he'll lose to that guy with the tuxedo, considering all the attention he received in the last episode.

I'm not too sure about Virgil moving on. Something tells me that he'll lose to that guy with the tuxedo, considering all the attention he received in the last episode.
That would be the worst merchandising of all times.

Eh why not? this league is all about trolling anyways

GO TEAM KATHARINE!!!11!!

I doubt he received all that attention for nothing.
Except that Imotaro never received more attention than Virgil did. Not even close.

Chances are that Imotaro is the trainer whose Druddigon was shown battling Eevee in a preview. I highly doubt that we're going to see Eevee lose, as that would make the entire match boring and counter-productive to the Eevee promotion. Also of note is the fact that Imotaro doesn't have World Tournament data.

Two Pokemon staring down each other in a standoff and then one falls - What are the odds that we will once again get that cliched-as-hell ending?
The writers must really love westerns.

well at least Ash wont lose to Dino. id rather him lose to lucario then a Patrat and a Deerling. if that happened i would cry. i just want this leauge to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom