• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW001 + BW002: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!

Oooh, seems like my wish of Pikachu receiving a permanent (well, till the end of Isshu) power drain might come true.

Also, Shooti a jerk = confirmed.

Wait where's the Pineapple shirt part of the preview, or in fact where did that screen-cap come from?

Oooh, seems like my wish of Pikachu receiving a permanent (well, till the end of Isshu) power drain might come true.

Hate to be a downer but Pikachu uses Electric attacks against Mamepato.

And also it seems that Iris and Kibago do debut in the first episode, but won't interact with Ash until BW002. And LOL at Team Rocket already with their new outfits.

Doesn't Shooti look EXACTLY like Paul? I mean, just look at him...

Well, at least, we have a better reason for pikachu's downgrade, this time. Damn it, Zekrom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju2Hpqx88AM

You can write - Ash 0, Shooti 1. Ash will lose.

I spy with my little eye, Team Rocket when Ash gets off the airplane. Looks like they probaly hide on the airplane, YAY I like Ash riding on the thing from the begining, that makes me happy. And awe Shooti was excited to see how Ash, how sweet :p
And yes, at least we have a good reason why Pikachu looses this time. Couldn't Shooti see there was some thing wrong with that Pikachu though?

So that song that plays at the end of the preview, is it some old song or a new one one?
It kinda sounds like Iris is singing it.

I have a question.

The opening of BW is "Triple Dash" or something like that right.

Is that possibly what's playing in the background of the preview for the B/W special thing they are doing next Thursday? (It kind of sounds like Iris singing BTW even though I acknowledge it's most likely an entirely different person and may not actually remotely sound like Iris, but regardless the song/music I'm referring to sounds like a young girl is singing it).

So that song that plays at the end of the preview, is it some old song or a new one one?
It kinda sounds like Iris is singing it.

LOL looks like you beat me.

Oh and maybe not just Triple Dash either, the new Ending theme could work too (which name escapes me at the moment).

Last edited:

Wait where's the Pineapple shirt part of the preview, or in fact where did that screen-cap come from?

It came from the TV Tokyo site.

The Rockets are looking pretty nice in their new uniforms. :)

Man, I felt completely devestated when they showed Pikachu up close after its defeated.

It's weird though...Shooti seems like a big jerk right there, making me believe him to be another Paul-esque character, yet re-watching the preview I noticed him and Ash seem to get along alright, judging by their expressions, prior to the fight and Shooti actually seems to be eager to fight him as opposed to the apathetic Paul.

Awww poor Pikachu! I felt so bad when I saw him getting shocked like that. Too bad we didn't get a closer shot of the rockets, but at least we saw them. I think they look great in their new uniforms!

And it was cute to see Satoshi all pumped up when talking to Shooti. Too bad it seems he loses. Their rivalry looks fun already though.

EDIT: Also, they added Don George to the Character page on the site.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/chara/

So he isn't just a random middle-aged guy like it was implied on the beta character sheet. He's a random middle-aged fighting MASTER. :lol:

Shooti's getting an early debut complete with a curb stomp battle which confirms his smugness and gives Ash his rival for the series.
That's...okay I guess.

Still not getting the "this series is totally going to kick all the former series' asses" vibe from it. :/

Last edited:

1. DAAAW PIKACHU SO CUTE WHEN IT WAS IN ASHS ARMS
/end cutederp
2. So is Shooti Paul no.2? Too bad, I was hoping for something better.
3. I think that was Leaf storm. Hell yeah another grass type. I hope its not neither Tsutaja or Yanappu. I want some more pokemon. :3
4. Airplanes = epicness
5. Araragi looks so awesome.

All in all, Im very excited about all this new series. <3

That's Grass Mixer. Shooti has Tsutarja.

Well, at least now the writers won't have to come up with some stupid reason for Pikachu to be defeated here.

From what we have seen, Shuuti doesn't seem to be as smug as Paul. It's more like, Shuuti is a newbie trainer who decides to challenge Ash after seeing him in Araragi's lab. After defeating him (due to a technicality), Shuuti believes that Ash is a weakling.

The preview itself didn't seem to show much about Iris or Kibago themselves. I can only assume that Ash VS Shuuti will take place during the first episode, and that Ash meeting Iris (and/or catching Mamepato) will be during the second.

It's weird though...Shooti seems like a big jerk right there, making me believe him to be another Paul-esque character, yet re-watching the preview I noticed him and Ash seem to get along alright, judging by their expressions, prior to the fight and Shooti actually seems to be eager to fight him as opposed to the apathetic Paul.

Maybe Shooti watched Ash's leagues?? That'd be different. I hope by the next battle Pikachu is back to normal and kicks butt.

Man, I felt completely devestated when they showed Pikachu up close after its defeated.

Me either. It makes me think that Shooti's one with evil intentions, even though he looks like a good sport before that battle.

That's Grass Mixer. Shooti has Tsutarja.

He has a Tsutarja. Doesn't mean he has the only one since there was a female Tsutarja shown, as well as one being captured. Ash probably gets that one while Shooti gets a starter.

Awesome! I don't think Ash had ever had a flight before. Kinda odd that Pokemon are allowed in flights now that I think about it. Now the question would be whether Team Rocket will be in the same plane.

He had twice: first when they went to the Orange Islands, -however it was by Zeppelin- and second sometime after Chikorita had evolved. Though none of those, were a pleasant trip, that's for sure. I don't find Pokemon allowed in flights strange. They're not animals after all. Sure noone'd be crazy enough to let a wild one on board, but I doupt anyone would have anything against a cute, yellow mouse.
I have a bad feeling about the hawaai t-shirt belongs to Scott 2.0.

Sooo, Zekrom blocks Pikachu's electric powers? Cool, the writers still could surprise us, even in recurring situations! Now I'm really starting to wonder if Zekrom and Reshiram will "play" a similar role in BW like Dialga and Palkia did in DP.

Shooti (that's the name of Tsutarja's trainer, right?) ...hmm I hope first impression is deceptive. I really don't want another Paul, and esspecially not a starter-version.

Ahhhh I can't wait these eps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom