• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW047 + BW048 - Battle Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there's anything in the information we have that leads us to believe there's an evolution in this episode, talk of which pokémon should or shouldn't evolve goes in this thread. This thread is to talk about the episodes themselves.

It just hit me that Desumasu and (most likely) Koromori wont be in these episodes. Are Musashi and Kojiro really not going to battle at all? o_O Hopefully they'll do something more exciting than just escaping.

I kinda want one of the starters to evolve. It's probably asking for too much, but I want Oshawott to evolve. Scraggy is being developed at a realistic pace though, unlike Axew.
Lol, that's kinda funny. Zuruggu realisticly beating a evolved Flying Type Pokemon, despite having no training and learning a move much stronger then Kibago's Legendary Wrath? Pulling off a win, being able to jump and run and do all that stuff with absolutely no training prior and beating said Pokemon in one move no less? Pulling one of the most powerful fighting moves outta know where with no struggle or developement. Compared to Kibago whom actually steadly did battles after mastering Dragon Rage and could do such things like dodging and jumping and running fast prior to it?? Actually going up against stronger Pokemon or Pokemon around par with him? Somehow, somehow, somehow that makes Zuruggu's development and only accomplishment so far with pulling High Jump Kick outta thin air realistic? That certainly pinged my interest :p Back on topic xD

Anyway, I really hope Pokabu learns a new move. Tsutarja and Mijumaru could pull of new moves hear to. Mijumaru could get rid of Tackle for something like Encore, or Retaliate, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Trump Card, or Blizzard. I'd love to see Swords Dance because you guys get it, Mijumaru's suppose to be based off a Samurai so Swords Dance would fit the Otter Prop Pokemon very well.

you're talking about a preview, could anyone post it?

The actual preview will come at the end of this week's episode. If you look at the opening post of this thread, you'll be able to see all the information currently available for these episode.

I kinda want one of the starters to evolve. It's probably asking for too much, but I want Oshawott to evolve. Scraggy is being developed at a realistic pace though, unlike Axew.

Because that makes sense? Both Scraggy and Axew really didn't do anything to gain a new move Scraggy hasn't actually had a battle with anything but that Mandibuzz since most of its other battles were with Axew, Axew on the other hand actually had other battles against Langley's Beartic and Team Rocket to show that he's actually getting stronger but whatever. I wish Roggenrola and Swadloon appeared here but I guess you can't get everything you want.

This isn't a thread comparing Kibago to Zurrugu.

[video=youtube;OAUr6AgEjl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAUr6AgEjl8[/video]

Looks kick ass.

Nyasu looks so cute clutching onto the floor and I love Dent's hat!

So Nyasu probably betrays the twerps when their Pokemon get caught, but I'm still hoping by the end he'll leave the Rockets and get caught by Dent someone willfully.

I expected a little more from the preview but oOkay saving the best for the eps! Hope we get to see Ingo and Emmet in action!

Nyasu looks so cute clutching onto the floor

What's cute about a cat hanging onto the floor yelling because he's scared that the train is going to fast/out of control? Well, to each his own I guess.

But I do love Cilan's hat. I hope he keeps it for other episodes and he's probably a fan of the Batte Subway Leaders.

Oh man, this two parter looks so intense. And Metro Sommelier Dento...! <3

Iwane is one of them. From the looks of things, I'd say he's doing the more action-packed second half.

Anyway, I do hope this whole subway thing isn't just going to be a glorified 'kidnap Pikachu' plot, because that'd be pretty lame imo. I guess it'd make sense given they're still 'doing their own thing', but still...

Natsume is doing part one and Iwane has part 2.

Last edited:
Eh, that has nothing on the RocketVSPlasma preview. Now it's just two dumb Rockets being dumb and stealing Pokémon in a subway. Big whoop.

Oh well, at least Dento is wearing a driver's cap. He's cute.

Eh, that has nothing on the RocketVSPlasma preview. Now it's just two dumb Rockets being dumb and stealing Pokémon in a subway. Big whoop.

Oh well, at least Dento is wearing a driver's cap. He's cute.

You mean the 30 second preview for the first episode of the plasma episodes? Well, that wasn't that interesting. I think this one looked more interesting, epspecially considering something happens to the Driftveil Drawbridge.

And they might have a good reason for stealing the Pokemon. Maybe Zager wants to study them that leads to a bigger mission.

Meowth is indeed betraying the twerps. I don't see him in the railcar alongside Ash and co., so he must have reunited with J/J on the "Ghost Train." Anyways, this is going to be interesting. I know that J/J have stolen Poke Balls before, but when was the last time that the characters gave chase of them on a railway? Interesting.

You mean the 30 second preview for the first episode of the plasma episodes? Well, that wasn't that interesting. I think this one looked more interesting, epspecially considering something happens to the Driftveil Drawbridge.
Ah, indeed, I was comparing this 30 sec preview to a much longer one. Though I still think RvsP episodes sound much more interesting plot-wise! I'm just bummed it's just Musashi and Kojiro stealing Pokémon this time. Anyway, I do think the animation looks really good, and the same animators worked on both 1h specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom