• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW068: Wargle on a Rampage!? Save the Aiport!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected gym delay was expected. I guess this might be the episode where our neglected friend Tranquil evolves?

Lies.

I don't see these titles on karubiimono's Twitter. Not at least for the past few days, and you'd think they would've been posted if they were older.

You would think the most American critter in Isshu would get a better debut. :p. I like this if this is true however, as I despise Wargle's fanbase with a burning passion.

Yeah, seems to be the episode where Hatoboh will evolve to me too.

More stalling just means more Skyla fanservice, if you're into that kinda thaaang. I can easily see her being in both this and the following episode. Elesa? Merely a warm up.

Wargle is surprisingly generic move-wise, but it'd be pretty cool if she befriended it at the end of the episode in order to bulk up what is an otherwise fairly unremarkable team.

AWW, I guess these are fake...some mod block[MENTION=57380]XxPantheraxX[/MENTION]...Unless he can provide proof!

I hope this episode debuts Sky Drop, but a Pokemon uses Gravity and someone's launched into the stratosphere.

And then they die like in Total Recall.

AWW, I guess these are fake...some mod block[MENTION=57380]XxPantheraxX[/MENTION]...Unless he can provide proof!

Hold on a sec, he did reveal the title for the Fukiyose debut episode so maybe he deserves a chance to see whether this title is true or not ;p

Speculating with Caution
If this episode is true. I'm going to be happy. Because I still feel as if Satoshi-Tachi made it to Fukiyose too soon. And it doesn't give much time for development. When I saw the words Airport, and rampaging I immediately thought of 9/11 though. So, hopefully the writers are watching out for potential things. But, more Fuuro and the possibility of some nice development in a airport setting would be interesting :)

As I just said in the other thread, linking to that Twitter doesn't mean you can just make up any title you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom