• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAsList.png

Dorm mother's name is Martha.
Elder and Officer Jenny are also in this episode.

Last edited:
So Haxorus knows Giga Impact as well.

In addition to Excadrill, Iris also drew illustrations of Patrat, Deerling, and all of the other pokemon that she had befriended during her childhood.

Awesome preview, but I didn't really like the way they highlighted the Druddigon Vs Dragonite battle, they're stealing away the spotlight from Excadrill. :c

I'm only getting more and more excited for this episode, and I pray to god that the battle won't be rushed. Everything looks soooo good, the writers just can't mess this up.

Hmph. Dragonite is the main Pokemon?

Typical. Let's completely ignore the major part of Iris' character development with Excadrill and give the glory to the new guy.

At least it gets to fight Haxorus again...that's good, I guess?

Drayden's Druddigon looks smaller than normal...

I'm afraid there will be no time to show us a good battle, if Iris is meeting the pokémons she had befriended with.

I'm afraid there will be no time to show us a good battle, if Iris is meeting the pokémons she had befriended with.

Of course there is. I doubt that Iris' reunion with Fraxure and all that other stuff will take up the whole episode. As long as it gets about half of the episode, there's a high chance for it to be well executed.

Of course there is. I doubt that Iris' reunion with Fraxure and all that other stuff will take up the whole episode. As long as it gets about half of the episode, there's a high chance for it to be well executed.
I have the feeling the reunion and the flashbacks will take half the episode, leaving the battle and the goodbyes to the other half, kind of what happened at Seigaiha Gym. I seriously hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom