• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

I can't believe they're THIS clueless about what was the one and only thing wrong with the new Rocket Dan.
It's like shooting the entire surface of a target with a machine gun and only miss the center spot or something.
This is even worse than they were before the beginning of Episode N.

On the other hand, N saved the episode. I liked his introduction. It was pretty much within my expectations.
So far a better treatment than any of the past game-based characters that weren't travel companions had.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a good intro episode for N. Glad to see him interact with Ash and co. Both their ideals wil take different paths but i guess both will understand each other in due course. Get that Axew out of the anime. Its very frustrating to see a pokemon getting lost/wandering somewher and making others get into trouble. Its been 109 eps in BW series and stil a pokemon causes troubles,, very annoying... Back to the topic,, N blocking shadow ball reminds of Ash protecting pikachu. Unfezant becoming super-bird in BW shows it has gained some attention.. A worthy ep to watch :)

I was actually really excited to see Team Rocket blast off. While I enjoyed their stint as really cool bad guys, it didn't feel like them. Their characters had seemed to be completely reworked.

Okay it was good. It was really good. They handled N well. He didn't seem at all out of character but it has BW2 TP BW1.

N was introduced the way I was hoping so I was really happy to see that.

N really struck me as a creepy stalker in this episode - especially with his soft voice xD

The only real thing I disliked about this episode was it kind of see-sawed on N's view of Pokémon trainers - he shown no hesitance or dislike when he referred to people as trainers and didn't really seem to care about Snivy being recalled into its Pokéball. However, when Ash mentioned he wanted to be a Pokémon master, N looked like he wanted to flip the table. So I guess N just only likes crappy trainers? :p

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom