• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sure hope those twins are GIRLS. those outfits seem a bit small for them if they are guys...O.O and they need a haircut too....

Last edited:
i sure hope those twins are GIRLS. those outfits seem a bit small for them if they are guys...O.O and they need a haircut too....

I know right. Some how random trainers in this saga are horribily drawn. Someone must be not taking their time.

I know right. Some how random trainers in this saga are horribily drawn. Someone must be not taking their time.

the one's hair looks like a combo of Falco (satrfox) and Mordacai (regualr show).

Wow, taken out by Quick Attack, that's one rubbish Drilbur...

I'm was so happy when i heard it's going to be Unfezant, not Pikachu ^.^, I mean Unfezant is one of Ash's best Pokemon ever, but we can't see her very often! Plus, the battle between two flying Pokemon are always cool :)

Plus, the battle between two flying Pokemon are always cool :)

True. Air battles are usually very enjoyable, and even though I definitely don't think that Unfezant is one of Ash's strongest Pokémon, it did put on an awesome battle against Skyla. So seeing it battle Braviary will hopefully be just as good. :>

I'm hoping that there will be 2 battles in this episode. The twins winning the first battle, while Ash and Cilan win the second battle.
Braviary is my favorite Flying-Type Pokemon, and it would be great to see it get one win in its TV debut.

I hope one of Braviary's moves it uses during the battle is the non-debuted Sky Drop. Hopefully both Pansage and Unfezant use more than just a couple of combinations, after Drilbur and Braviary show off theirs.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3473672.jpg

Last edited:
Today's translation is brought to you by the letter "A" for Adamant.

"Satoshi and friends continue their journey towards Higaki City. Suddenly the Trainer brothers Soran and Leek appear before them, challenging Satoshi and Dent to a battle! After the battle, the Pokémon Sommelier Dent does a tasting of the two, who still have far to go."

Judging from the episode synopsis, I am assuming that most of the episode will be spent with the COTDs training their pokemon and the tag battle will take place during the second half.

And oh look, a Corphish and a Buizel that most likely belong to the COTDs.

Last edited:
Aww... Corphish and Buizel <3

Thanks to Karubii.
attachment.php

Wargle is using Wing Attack while Moguryuu is using Drill Run.

Attachments

• 665157212.jpg
    665157212.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Ash and Cilan, nice! It reminds me with Subway Tag Battle episode last year....

This is at least partly an Iwane episode going by those pictures. The one with Braviary lifting Drilbur into the air is pretty telling.

That's... disappointing.

Judging from the episode synopsis, I am assuming that most of the episode will be spent with the COTDs training their pokemon and the tag battle will take place during the second half.

According to the newer scan, it appears that they are wild Pokemon that appear while they are fishing, and then become angry for an unknown reason.

Wargle appears, Satoshi and Dent battle together and Dent's Pokémon Sommelier skills and Fishing Sommelier skills in the same episode? I don't care if the plot ends up being mediocre, that's some of my favourite things all in one episode.

I'm suspicious about Heigani as one is featured on the Best Wishes 2 poster. Would it be there to be caught by a COtD?

Here's a magazine scan:
3VZx4.jpg

This is just downright unusual! The twins are boys, right? But why are they baring their midriffs? I thought the boys never bare midriffs in Pokemon. Geez, the girls do it!! I'll give you a list of the girls who bare their midriffs: Jessie, Flannery, Misty, Skyla, and Gardenia (Elesa doesn't count). There's no boys in present who do it other than being shirtless 24/7. I mean they should of made the twins shirtless not bearing the midriff. Now I'm convenced their gender inappropriate. Ash and Cilan may get new pokemon!! yay! (the fishing thing). Another tag battle!!

That combination looks pretty impressive actually and well thought out to get maximum reach. I wonder how it doesn't cause Wargle to spin out of control and in a different direction though. Really hoping Satoshi and Dent come up a combination of their own, though it seems just like they're using Quick Attack's speed to cause a close-range hit with Solarbeam.

Here's a magazine scan:
3VZx4.jpg

This is just downright unusual! The twins are boys, right? But why are they baring their midriffs? I thought the boys never bare midriffs in Pokemon. Geez, the girls do it!! I'll give you a list of the girls who bare their midriffs: Jessie, Flannery, Misty, Skyla, and Gardenia (Elesa doesn't count). There's no boys in present who do it other than being shirtless 24/7. I mean they should of made the twins shirtless not bearing the midriff. Now I'm convenced their gender inappropriate. Ash and Cilan may get new pokemon!! yay! (the fishing thing). Another tag battle!!

yea it seems disturbing too... but it makes me wonder if they are just wearing too small of clothes. i noticed the boy with the hawkish style hair's shirt sleves seem to go a little pas his elbow. that makes me think their clothes are just too small for them. interstingly enough, the pokemon that are in the fishing scan are ones that ash already owns. it states in the scan that the pokemon are mad so i wonder if those are Ash's pokemon on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom