• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Cosmog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Typhlosion!" Max shouted, as the Volcano Pokémon fainted.
"Great work, buddy..." he whispered to the Poké Ball after returning it.
Then, he turned to Hydreigon. "Haven't used that in a while. Ready for it?"
The Brutal Pokémon nodded, while Lucas looked at them with confusion.
A few seconds passed before a dark veil formed over Hydreigon. When it faded, the Pokémon had changed appearance.
"Now, use Draco Meteor!" Max ordered.
Hydreigon pointed its right arm up, a motion Max mimicked, before an orange sphere formed and was launched upward.
In the sky, it split into numerous smaller spheres, which rained down on the Team Flare Pokémon and Grunts.
When the dust cleared, Pokémon and Grunts alike were unconscious.
"Phew..." Max sighed, panting, as Hydreigon reverted to normal. "Let's go..." he said to Lucas.

"He... He took out all of them at once in a single attack." Lucas thought to himself. "Just what is this man?"
"Phew... Let's go..." Max said as he started to jog towards the ship.
"One thing's for sure though, this guy's no ordinary Pokemon trainer." He thought as he jogged after him. The pair of them entered the ship and looked around the halls for a minute, before coming across more than 10 grunts and Pokemon unconscious and scattered across the hall. "...Wow." Lucas said. "What happened here?"

As Max and Lucas looked around, Max hears someone call his name. He turned to see Megapod, Val, and Salus. "Good to see you guys!" Max exclaimed. "We just dropped Zero off at home." Megapod said. "Why?" Max asked. "We'll explain later." Megapod said. The group made their way to the bridge, meeting up with the others.

"You have lost!" Greninjaman shouted at Xerosic. "Malamar, Psycho Cut!" The team flare scientist shouted. Malamar swung it's arm, sending a wave of purple energy at Greninjaman. It impacts, not doing anything.. "Huh?" Xerosic asked.

Flashback
Greninjaman looked at the balls and decided to switch one out for another. "I hope this works." He said.
End Flashback

Greninjaman, to everyone's surprise, charges, arms crossed and glowing with red energy. He jumps and nails MAlamar, knocking it out. "What!" Xerosic exclaimed. Greninjaman smiles. "Did you really think I was him." Greninjaman asked. "What are you?" Xerosic asked. Greninjaman smiles. "Shadow Ball!" Came Greninjaman's voice. The group turned to see the ninja standing there. The other Greninjaman (The one that KO'ed Malamar), summons an orb of dark energy between his hands and ko's Crobat. He then let out a howl. Then, he knocks out Xerosic with Shadow Ball.

OOC: I know Zoroark cannot learn X-Scissor.

The real Greninjaman walks up to the controls. The other one transforms into its true form, a Zoroark. "Solagaleo, get everyone out of here. I plan on sinking this ship into the ocean." Greninjaman said. (Are you sure)?" Solgaleo asked. Greninjaman nods. After a moment, the mighty Pokemon lets out a roar and warps everyone out. Max blinked. After a moment, he saw that they are at the Aether Paradise. Meanwhile, Greninjaman, now alone on the ship, takes the ship and plows it into the sea.

Meanwhile, the Flare grunts and Xerosic find themselves in prison. "Gah!" Xerosic exclaimed.

Last edited:
Greninjaman stands, looking at the water in front of him, the only thing separating him from death, is glass, which he knows won't hold forever as the PSI (Pounds per Square Inches) rises.

Meanwhile, Lillie feels movement in her bag. She peeks in to find the Shiny Cosmog. "How?" She asked. Megapod looked. "He must have put it in there without anyone noticing." He said. "How? I would have felt him." Lillie said. "Dude's a ninja." Megapod replied.

Greninjaman closed his eyes, prepared for the glass breaking. Right before it did, he heard the door opening behind him.
Several seconds passed, before he opened his eyes and looked around, finding himself at Poni Coast.
"S-Solgaleo?" He asked, followed by an explanation.
"Oh? You sent Max there to get me out? Then where is he...No..."
Quickly, he ran towards the water. At that moment, a Greninja emerged from it, holding an unconscious Max.

Greninjaman, after examining Max to make sure he is alive and not badly injured, he gestures to the Ninja Frog to follow him. The group traveled along, until they reached Hapu's house. After explaining the situation, Hapu lets the group stay for a while.

Inside Hapu's house, Max slowly began to move. "Ngh...where am I...? What happened...Wait...Now I remember."
---
When he opened the door, Max saw Greninjaman standing there.
"Solgaleo," he said. "Teleport us out of-"
Before he could say anything more, the glass broke, before water rushed onto them, catching Solgaleo and Max by surprise.
In its surprise, Solgaleo only teleported Greninjaman out of the ship.
Unfazed by the situation, Max opened Greninja's Poké Ball, before pointing up. The Ninja Pokémon nodded, before swimming upwards alongside him.
Not long after leaving the sinking ship, Max couldn't hold his breath and lost consciousness, his Pokémon carrying him the rest of the way.

---
"Thanks for the help, Greninja..." Max muttered, looking at the Water-Type standing before him, which simply nodded.

"Thanks for that dude. I was ready to welcome death." Greninjaman said. Max nods. Once Max got better, the two, along with Solgaleo, went back to the Aether Paradise.

After a long period of passivity as they followed the party, the two kids were lackadaisically observing the vast seaside in all of its glory, ignoring the rest of the group. Eventually, the eloquent and stern voice of the priest, after a long time of absence amidst the chaos, finally chimed back into the children's heads
"You two children.... do you not see the upmost opportunity that beckons before you...?"
"Hey, chill out, priest. We couldn't really stay in track cuz of how fast-paced all of this shit's going." Val responded in a relatively nettled tone, "And we don't really have that much Pokemon in our belts; we couldn't really protect that rosy-cheeked thing without some help, y'know?"
"Ah... That is indeed a flaw that has proven of great hindrance to your assignment... I shall converse with the rest of the Order about this. Nonetheless, the blonde human currently has the UB: Nebula within her custody, which is no surprise; most instances of this 'Lillie' specimen have at least raised at least one specimen of the UB: Nebula, and this dimension has been confirmed by our Watchers division to be of the UB: Sunne category. You must coerce this human specimen into granting you the right of keeping the UB: Nebula, regardless of the method you are willing to employ. Go on with your task, post-haste...."
The duo then entered the indoor area. Everyone within the room seemed to be occupied, condensed into a crowd as they try to squeeze in to a triangular elevator after some admins had invited them for a personal tour through the conservation area. The two children then sneaked over to a employee who was minding her own business, tapping her by the legs in order to bring her attention to them.
"Hey, uh... can that Lillie girl come over to us for a bit? We kinda wanna talk to her about something..."
"Oh? Ms. Lillie, those two children over there want to talk to you about something." parroted the employee.
Lillie then accordingly followed the two kids, curious on just what those two kids were apparently itching to converse about. They were dragging her by the hand to a certain corner of the outside area, where no one was looking.
"Um... C-Can I help you two?" Lillie asked the two smaller youngsters. She tilted her head in confusion, laying her eyes at these two kids that were remained eerily quiet in spite of the apparent request. Her emerald eyes proceeded to slightly shrink as something within her mind had been unearthed. "W-w-wait a sec! Y-you two look fami-"

---

A few minutes afterwards, the elevator descended back to the main floor. The group was just about ready to move on, until a certain bespectacled woman began to notice that something was off.
"...Hey, wait a second! That Lillie girl and those other two kids are not with us!" exclaimed Freya, "W-Where did they go?!"
Upon the lady's declaration, the group immediately split off, searching for the missing children that had been absent for an unspecified period of time without their knowledge. At least half of the group went back up to the higher floor, suspecting that the kids were distracted along the way; while the others, many who have slightly heard the employee calling over Lillie, covered the 1st floor. The lower sectors were guarded by security that made it improbable that children would ever sneak aboard. Eventually, however, Freya managed to run into the same empty corner in which the kids had pulled over the unfortunate girl. She watched in surprise as the blond girl, now seemingly under an unnatural stupor, handed over the Cosmog to the two smaller kids as they eagerly directed the infantile entity into a backpack that it appeared to willingly squeeze into. A Drifloon that was floating alongside the kids then noticed the presence of the glasses-donning witness, making a quick, yet shrill squeak that alerted the two guttersnipes and Lillie, thus alerting them to the intruder. Freya gasped upon seeing Lillie's face; her green eyes now glowing in an unnatural yellow, which, along with her unexpressive, lethargic face, indicated that she had been under the effects of a trance.
"H-Hey! What are you two doing to her?!" demanded Freya.
"....Shit. Hey, girl, go stop that four-eyed bitch." requested Salus.
Thoughtlessly following Salus's request, Lillie growled as she quickly dashed at Freya with a Poke Ball in her hand, before slinging the capsule hard into the marble ground close to where the lady was, summoning a Comfey. As Freya was about to reluctantly prepare herself, she glanced at where the two children were. The two double-crossing kids were being coated in a strange veil of multi-colored radiance that slowly grew blindingly brilliant. While Freya was squinting in slight pain over the whitening aura, she seemed to make out what appears to be them brandishing their middle fingers mischievously shortly before the light suddenly snuffed away in a quick burst, causing the lady to cringe in reaction to the piercing burst of light. Nothing physically remained of the two miniature traitors as the other people from the party quickly arrived at the scene; the eruption of light having apparently served as an unintended beacon for the rest of the group as they came rushing in.
"W-What's wrong?!" asked Max.

---

"...Wait a sec..... This... This isn't the sewers..."
Indeed, the two children found themselves within a very peculiar cavern. This chasm, which was already as dingy and cool as one would expect, this cave seemed... unnaturally calm. No trace of any wild Pokemon was visible within it, and not even a single echo that hasn't been produced by the two kids wasn't audible. Nothing.
"...Indeed it isn't. I have decided to send you to a certain landmark that has been forgotten in the history of Kalos, the decrepit Chamber of Emptiness. Exuding a unique energy signature somewhat akin to what you would refer to as the 'Spirit World', this hollow chamber is only loosely recollected by sources as one that purportedly implicates a connection to the ethereal in a vague form, but no one has ever came up with a decisive, widely-agreed theory for it. I have transported you here as this specific location is remote enough that we'd predict it would be harder for your adversaries to locate you here than the relatively crowded city of Castelia. You two will remain here for a while, but do remain patient and stolid; we'll be blessing you soon enough..."
Val's Drifloon, Vayu, then stared off into space for a few seconds, before it made another squeak as one of its stringy limbs then pointed to the direction of the entrance of the cave.
"Err... okay?"
Val and Salus, slowly becoming weary of this relatively shallow cave, ventured into the shining exit of the cave to better get a grasp on where exactly they ended up in, until the eye-piercing light of the entrance was suddenly blotted out by two bizarre silhouettes, both of which were around the size of the two small kids, inexplicably faded in out of thin air. The kids yelped and dropped into the craggy ground, startled by the sudden presence of the two entities. The two shadows, both identical in shape, tilted their heads in unison inquisitively, intrigued by these two visitors...

Last edited:
The moment Val and Salus vanished, Lillie's eyes turned back to normal.
"W-What...just happened?" she stammered.
"You okay, Lillie?" Max asked.
"They...They didn't take Cosmog, did they?"

"Unfortunately, that appears to be exactly what they did." Freya said, lifting her glasses to rub her eyes which were still stinging a little from the light. "I saw them put it into a bag that they were carrying. They had Lillie under some form of mind control."
"Oh my goodness!" Lillie cried. "I'm so sorry!"
"Hey, don't worry about it." Lucas said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You couldn't have had any idea what you were doing." He turned to Freya. "You think they're still nearby?" She shook her head.
"I doubt it. They were teleported by... Something. They may not even be in Alola anymore."
"Great. Now what?"

On hearing this, Greninjaman let out a scream of rage, startling everyone else. "Those two. What could they want with the Cosmog? For all those who back-stab me, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY!" Greninjaman bellowed. He presses a button on the device on his wrist. Then, the sound of an engine is heard. As he walked off, Greninjaman looked at the other four trainers. "Interfere and I will pound you." He said, angrily. Then he stopped. And turned to them. He sent out a Zoroark, who used Extrasensory to lift the four up, though Megapod managed to hide, thus avoiding the attack. "Tell me, what do you want the Cosmog for?" Greninjaman asked. Then he sent out a Beedrill and Mega Evolved it. "Tell me or I will attack!" Greninjaman shouted.

Last edited:
"I'm after it solely for making sure it's safe from harm," Max answered, appearing to stay calm despite being lifted in the air.

"Wiretap?" Lucas wondered. "Ok pal, look. I've just about had it with your sh-!" He started, turning towards Max before being lifted into the air and stopping short. Once Greninjaman had finished his tirade, Lucas just glared at him. "You wanna know what I'm gonna do with that thing?" He said, his voice dangerously level.
"Oh lord, here it comes." Freya muttered. "Lucas, this is not the time for one of these."
"I was just gonna leave well enough alone. I didn't even know that thing was here until that girl showed it in her bag. But now, you know what I'm gonna do?"
"Lucas."
"I am going to make sure none of you ever get your hands on that thing again, because as far as I'm concerned, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSANE!"

Enraged, Greninjaman orders Zoroark to throw the four (Max, Lucas, Freya, and Lillie) against the wall, knocking them out. He hopped onto his plane and flew off, tracking the Cosmog's DNA signal to the Chamber of Emptiness. There he saw the two kids, along with two others, though he did not notice them. "YOU! Hand over that Cosmog! I was trying to be nice and want to help you, but no. each time I asked, you did NOT give me an answer. You want to know what that makes you? That makes you my enemies! FEAR THE WRATH OF MY COMBO MOVE! SHADOW BALL OF POISON!" Greninjaman bellowed, his voice echoing in the cave. Zoroark fired a Shadow Ball at the same time Beedrill launched a Sludge Bomb. The two attacks merged to form a ball of dark poison.

Last edited:
At Aether Paradise, I meander off from the group, needing a break from getting wrapped up in the chaotic events that have been occurring. Then, I hear the shouting and arguing amongst the group. Oh boy...Greninjaman must be at it again, I think. I take cover as Greninjaman passes, then quietly follow him and watch him get on his plane. I send out my Naganadel, Elmer, to tail the aircraft, making sure to first get onto Elmer this time. The flight goes rather uneventfully, and Elmer and I observe from a safe distance as Greninjaman lands his plane and goes to the entrance of the Kalosian cave. I instruct Elmer to carefully close the distance between ourselves and the ongoing confrontation. “Just a little closer, Elmer...” I whisper. “When his Pokémon attacks, intercept it with Dragon Pulse, ok?” I say, pointing to what would be the future path of attack. Elmer softly croaks in apparent understanding. However, Elmer suddenly becomes inexplicably agitated at the sight of Greninjaman sending out his Beedrill. Letting out a terrible screech, Elmer flies needle-first at the Poison Bee, pinning it down...but not before the combo attack had already been formed and sent flying towards Val, Salus, and the other mysterious pair of figures. “Elmer, NO!!!” I shout in exasperation. “Gah, just deal with Beedrill using Flamethrower...” I groan, reaching for the Pokéballs of two more Pokémon while my oddly furious Naganadel blasts the poor bee at point blank range. Fortunately for Greninjaman’s targets, Val meanwhile managed to send out their Klefki to absorb much of the Shadow Ball of Poison before it hit. “Clyde, First Impression on Zoroark! Dhelmise, Anchor Shot on Greninjaman!” I shout, sending out the two Pokémon. While the Golisopod sends Zoroark flying back, Dhelmise manages to attack and restrain the Greninja enthusiast with whom I have, to say the least, a complicated friendship. “Dhelmise, give him a toss,” I order. The Sea Creeper with Greninjaman still entangled in his chain gurgles affirmatively, then gives his chain a large swing with apparent amusement and sends the man flying off somewhere. “That should buy us some time,” I remark. Returning Elmer to his Beast Ball, I then turn to the four people in the cave. “So...who are those two?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom