• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one. I like this one.

Mine

5jhgF3z.jpg

:p

Role madness and bastard sounds like a good time. I'd like in, please.

Also, I'd use a Gengar. maybe. I don't know honestly

Night 0 - A New Turn

Night 0 - A New Turn

Somewhere above the seas bordering the Sinnoh region, a green aircraft in the shape of a Metapod soars through the air. I sit in the bridge of the Metapod airship, stroking the incredibly rare—and incredibly cute—shiny Victini sitting upon my lap. I wonder if anyone’s still tailing behind me... I think to myself, having made several friends, rivals, and outright nemeses on my constant quest to maintain possession of the mythical entity, some of which were certainly after us at the very moment. Just then, a shadowy apparition makes itself visible amongst the clouds up ahead. I set Victini down and lean forward to get a better look at the rapidly approaching silhouette, recognizing it to be a Darkrai. As I reach for the airship’s controls to switch it out of autopilot mode, the Darkrai begins charging an attack. I barely swerve my giant flying chrysalis to the side when the Darkrai releases a burst of Dark Void orbs, pelting the airship in various spots but just missing me. “That was a close call...” I remark. I try to steer my airship back on course, only to realize the controls are now completely unresponsive. “...or not,” I sigh. I remove a panel beneath the dashboard and look for any loose connections in the wiring. No luck. I assess the airship for signs of damage, but there appears to be none. That Dark Void attack did something weird to my ship... With nothing to do but let the Metapod airship propel itself to Arceus knows where, I pick up the shiny Victini again and just pace anxiously for a while.

Some time passes before I notice a mysterious red glow permeating the darkening sky. Looking out the windshield, I make out the source of the light as two red specks positioned close to one another amidst the twilight. Lights on an aircraft? I surmise. However, as the red lights become increasingly closer, they seem to be more like...

...eyes?

I quickly duck for cover, still clutching Victini, as a large, robotic insect smashes through the windshield and lands inside my airship. Is that a Genesect?? The artificial arthropod turns around to face me, extending its claws with intent to snatch the shiny Victini away. Not about to let that happen so easily, I pull out a Pokéball and send out a Pokémon to stop Genesect. “Braixen, use Fire Blast!” I command. My Braixen launches the fiery attack at close range, hitting Genesect and causing it to recoil in pain. The Genesect compacts itself into flight position and exits through the broken windshield as quickly as it entered.
Just when I think I can catch my breath, however, Genesect fires a powerful Techno Blast at my airship before finally speeding far ahead of it and disappearing. The attack shakes the massive metal Metapod terribly, and one of the thrusters sustains significant damage, instantly causing us to begin losing altitude. The lights in the sparking, sputtering airship flicker as I desperately scramble for the controls. I buckle myself into my seat, then test the steering mechanism to find that it works again, but barely. I spot a nearby landmass amongst the dark ocean waters below, and do my best to direct my airship there for an emergency landing. My Braixen, having buckled up as well, tightly hugs the shiny Victini close to her, bracing for the imminent jolt as the airship rapidly shoots towards the island at a downward angle.
An awful cacophony of smashing and grinding noises fills our ears as the Metapod airship slams against the ground and skids roughly for a good distance until finally stopping. Near silence falls, only broken by my own heavy, rapid breaths and thumping heartbeat. I look to my side to see Braixen and Victini still alive and well, but both visibly shaken. With the crisis averted, I pass out in my seat.

———

Players, it is now Night 0! Role PMs will be distributed during this phase. Once you’ve received yours, please confirm in the thread that you’re ready to go. Day 1 will begin after every player has confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom