• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNVOTE: Kyriaki

Too many votes now.

Agreed, for a sec. I thought hd could have changed but given how MegaPod has a big focus as a main character, I'm pretty sure he was a town role. HD looks really good now.

"MegaPod role to change from a Town player to a Serial Killer."

Of course the possibility exists that I was Town knowing I can become an Independent Serial Killer, but I can argue that as the role change detail was hidden from Elementar's Role PM (at least how I understood him), it was probably hidden to the MegaPod role too.

Of course the possibility exists that I was Town knowing I can become an Independent Serial Killer, but I can argue that as the role change detail was hidden from Elementar's Role PM (at least how I understood him), it was probably hidden to the MegaPod role too.

Yeah, it was hidden. I expect it from hidden from them too.

This is definitely bastard, so I expect the setup to be relatively normal. As I thought, the bastard element would be hidden modifiers, and I don't expect a lot of it. It makes me less weary of HD being cult, so trust them for now. And I doubt HD would've known they could turn into an indep and claim they were beforehand.

Before you vote any more for Kyriaki, wait until Jinjo claims either watcher or tracker. If watcher, lynch away. If tracker, at least think about the masoniser possibility.

Jinjo's claim is interesting. I'd like to hear more from her(?) on the details of the watch/tack. If a watch, absolutely I will vote kyriaki. If a track, why choose kyriaki to track?
The SK thing is concerning but does mean HD is highly unlikely to be a SK since two would just be ridiculous.

Explain the role please, with as many details as possible.
I can choose one player as my mason partner once during the entire game. If the person I choose is town, then we become partners. If they are not aligned with town, then I die. Incidentally, I was going to post about my role before the phase update (in case Elementar turned out not to be town and I died), but I missed the opportunity. I got a message back from the host that my action failed. It seems I can use my masoning ability again.

I can choose one player as my mason partner once during the entire game. If the person I choose is town, then we become partners. If they are not aligned with town, then I die. Incidentally, I was going to post about my role before the phase update (in case Elementar turned out not to be town and I died), but I missed the opportunity. I got a message back from the host that my action failed. It seems I can use my masoning ability again.

What happens when you target an Independent?

It's pretty eyebrow raising that Kyriaki visited Elementar on the night he got NK'd, but the masonizer ability does show some merit of being possible due to it being strange. I'm not entirely sold though, because while it can clear the names of others - if you use it and mason with someone who is mafia, and die, then that person doesn't die with you, right? On the subject, masons are usually granted some manner of private communication, right? Or am I thinking of neighbors?

if you use it and mason with someone who is mafia, and die, then that person doesn't die with you, right?
According to what the host provided me, I'm the only one who dies if I use my masonizing ability on someone who's not town.

On the subject, masons are usually granted some manner of private communication, right? Or am I thinking of neighbors?
Yes, masons are granted private communication.

Oh yeah, re-reading my role PM, I think I can confirm HumanDawn being Indep survivor. An anti-town player with any action would make me dead if I try to become masons with them - that's an additional information the host gave me. Which would mean, there is at least one player in this game who is anti-town and does not have an action or ability to use (not counting votes). I doubt that there would be a vanilla mafia member in a role madness game, and it is highly unlikely that I'd be 'masons' with a vanilla mafia member - if there is one.

The fact that they claimed to die is what I was hoping for Kyriaki would skip and bust his claim. This seems reasonable though.
Unvote: Kyriaki

Why did you target Kyriaki, jinjo?

Why did you target Kyriaki, jinjo?

Kyriaki voted Pika pika who claimed to be Miller and I believed in Pika pika's claim and Kyriaki said that Pika pika's Miller claim is 50% chance of being Mafia. Elementar said he did not like how Kyriaki was twisting words and throwing shade on others and I trusted on what Elementar was saying, Feenie voted Kyriaki, you also had your suspicion on Kyriaki and I noticed Kyriaki also places her suspicion on Caps and that's the reason why I tracked Kyriaki.

Well, I got a reply from a host regarding if I win with a Serial Killer or not, and to paraphrase, they said there "maybe" a way to win with a Serial Killer still alive. It's pretty vague and could go either way. I think the only way to know is for the Serial Killer themselves to ask the hosts on how they can win. I think ultimately it depends on their win condition. Even so, I doubt I would be considered a threat to them anyway as they would probably be more focused on killing a Mafia Rolecop and Town Cop first so they decrease the chances of them being found.

Gues my gut feeling about the SK was right, but not really how I expected it to appear, lol.

This may be a bit tinfoil-y but don't automatically rule out Jinjo as mafia tracker, that's happened before. She could be trying to force a mislynch on Kyriakior at least the role claim, which happened. Not that I really believe that though, just playing devil's advocate.

[Vote] Blacephalon

Don't like his no lynch and subsequent disappearance yesterday.

If Kyriaki is Mafia, then that should make Pika Pika, Feenie, Caps, and DarthWolf Town and I got a result that said Kyriaki visited Elementar and Elementar is dead.

Are you getting these reads based off interactions or what?

I'd probably die. The host said targeting an "anti-town" make me dead, so it would probably mean both mafia and indep.

Ah yes, the infamous word "anti-town" making everything twice as vague as it needs to be. Nothing against you here, Kyriaki. I believe your claim. I just really don't like that word.

Vote: DarthWolf
Unvote: DarthWolf

The heck is this?

I'm going to follow up on my vote from yesterday and [VOTE]: Blacephelon. I want to hear what he has to say about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom